Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:29:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They had a bunch of them.

Just FYI.

They are made in china but seem to be decent.

you get what you pay for!

Just FYI.
If it's anything like the two SOG knives I own, then he got damn good quality at an affordable price. I've got a hard on for SOG.

Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:29:41 PM EDT
[#2]
really like mine, as stated before this is the fast hawk or tactical jr and is much smaller than im used to. but sharp as hell.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I stopped at a Wal Mart tonight in hopes of my almost free tomahawk. No dice. Fuckers. Fuck Kokomo, IN. Any northern Indiana Hoosiers bought one of these locally? I'd order one, but I like instant gratification when tomahawk shopping.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 10:23:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They had a bunch of them.  Just FYI.

Just FYI.
Your computer, modem, most of the equipment that pipes the net to your house, your TV, DVD player, cable box, shoes, jeans, household appliances, etc, were made in China, India, Malaysia or Vietnam.  Do you have a point or do you just like similes?

Those smiles were coded by Chinamen

Been to three walmarts and still no $20 Chinahawk

Link Posted: 11/22/2011 3:49:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Just order one for a few $$ more

Link Posted: 11/22/2011 6:39:07 AM EDT
[#6]
found one at the second store. they are close to a large display of SOG machetes, Kershaw knives and some other gift box knives.
Link Posted: 11/22/2011 9:32:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Just got one..sheath sucks, but it's a good tommyhawk! If anyone has a better-made sheath lemme know.

Link Posted: 11/25/2011 4:58:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If I had any practical need for a tomahawk I would at least buy one made in the U.S.A.

Sick of Americans thinking they're getting a great deal supporting the Chinese and then bragging about it.

Short term gratification is killing the USA's struggle to economic recovery.

We live in such a disposable world cheaply made short term use products makes for repeat business for the very patient Chinese regime watching us slowly and surely doing ourselves in economically.

I realize sometimes it's unavoidable to purchase Non USA made products, but given the choice, why do people continue to sell out to China?

I don't see where USA made products will ever become more available than foreign.

You say you're patriotic and proud of your country..... so why are you waving an American flag made in China?

Didn't you start a thread about Walmart that seemed to support them?  Why yes you did!

Go troll another thread.

I just bought three of these one a gift for a friend and the other 2 for me. I just spent the last 30 minutes splitting wood into kindling with it. The edge held up well and got the job done. I also gave a solid 30 or 40 hard as I could hits with the blade and the spike and no issues with the blade coming loose or anything. I am happy with it especially for 20 bucks.
Link Posted: 11/25/2011 5:12:50 PM EDT
[#9]
I spent an hour whipping mine into 3/4 inch OSB.  The spike end will penetrate all the way through with authority.   Some of the full power shots landed off rotation, and still didn't manage to bend the spike or the blade, or break the poly handle.    I'm a card carrying knife snob, and I usually stay away from China steel, but at $20, this thing is a BUY.

Matter fact, I bought another one today.    
Link Posted: 11/25/2011 5:44:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They had a bunch of them.  Just FYI.

Just FYI.
Your computer, modem, most of the equipment that pipes the net to your house, your TV, DVD player, cable box, shoes, jeans, household appliances, etc, were made in China, India, Malaysia or Vietnam.  Do you have a point or do you just like similes?

Those smiles were coded by Chinamen

If you live in Houston the Wal-Mart on 1960 and Eldridge they have them .That is where I bought mine
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top