Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 7:35:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'll say it again: there are several doctoral dissertations on abnormal psychology going begging here in General Discussion.  Probably a Pulitzer for Contemporary Fiction too.

Jane

If you think that anything that has been posted in this thread is abnormal for male psychology then the male mind is as much a mystery to you as the female mind is to most of us.  What you are privy to is nothing more than typical  "locker room" banter.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 7:50:44 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'll say it again: there are several doctoral dissertations on abnormal psychology going begging here in General Discussion.  Probably a Pulitzer for Contemporary Fiction too.

Jane

Aw, hell, I'll hit Jane. So there, mock me if you will. Adding a brain to the goodies just makes it way mo bettah.  

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:05:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I knew it was wrong, I told her she was smelling "strong" down there and she left.

What was your nose doing that close to it?

You've never smelled bad poon from 20 feet? I have in a bar in Nassau. It stunk so bad that my buddy and me couldn't even finish drinking our beer.

Personally I'd not be one to admit that I'd jump into bed with any woman just because she's naked. There are diseases out there you know!
I think the op probably suffers from a case of good judgement!
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:06:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

........ If she showered first I would have been damned.

Not being a religious person at all I'm a bit confused. You think your God put the smell of the fish there to protect you from yourself.

Conversly if it smelt good and you screwed her then the devil made you do it.

Damn fella, I would have just kept that whole thing to myself.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:15:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I almost feel bad.  She cooked me a NICE steak dinner and came by afterwards and got naked.  I put that life behind me.

She lives in my apartments.  It might get akward.

you should feel bad, turning down a woman who puts herself out like that is really crushing to their ego. If you chickened out thats fine cause you're human and guys do get intimidated and chicken out from sex with girls. Like i said, i chickened out many times when i was younger and less confident with women.

If you "put that life behind me" and are some kind of celibate monk now or something, you owe it to her to let her know that so she doesnt think that shes unattractive to the male sex or something.

For that matter, you shouldnt have been leading her on and letting her cook steak for you in the first place.

Actually, upon further review, you're a horrible person either way and should bannate yourself from arfcom immediately

NO DON'T LET HER KNOW. she's now right where i want her....
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:42:25 AM EDT
[#6]
not if it was an ex-wife
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:46:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:48:32 AM EDT
[#8]
i learned this from college from a room mate
Teh f&*( you pass up is the f%^& you don't get.
From the same room mate
Sex is always good, it just goes up from there.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:48:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I knew it was wrong, I told her she was smelling "strong" down there and she left.

To get a BJ shouldn't matter what she smells like down there. You failed.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:49:13 AM EDT
[#10]
I've done it before to avoid the crazy and another time a chick hurt my dick while "playing" with it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:51:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

If you think that anything that has been posted in this thread is abnormal for male psychology then the male mind is as much a mystery to you as the female mind is to most of us.  What you are privy to is nothing more than typical  "locker room" banter.

If you think that "God made her stink so I wouldn't be tempted" is a part of normal male psychology, you could be the subject of a dessertation yourself.

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:57:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

If you think that "God made her stink so I wouldn't be tempted" is a part of normal male psychology, you could be the subject of a dessertation yourself.

Like OP was really serious.....  and what is this dessertation thing you speak of?   Sounds yummy.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:01:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe the Lord has other things planned for me, the old man whore is still here. I don't place those things first anymore though.

I am sure the basement dwellerws see it differently.

So you think that Jesus made her smell of a multitude of fishes so you wouldn't hit it? I don't seem to remember that from catechism but maybe protestants learn other things.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:07:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I let her know where I stood from day 1, but I'm only a man. The old GATITO was a man whore. She decided to test me, and she chose poorly. If she showered first I would have been damned.

ETA:  The way I'm looking at it the Lord of lords was looking out for me.

Funniest thing I'll read all day. God made her pussy stinky to preserve your new found born again virgin penis.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Not even necessary.

I can smell a yeast infection before I get close enough to kiss her.

Seriously.  

I can also smell it when she's having her period.  

All a woman has to do is walk by me, fully clothed, and I know if either of those things are going on.

CJ

You make some very strange posts sometimes.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:13:00 AM EDT
[#15]
I have been happily married to the same (Not the same as the same referenced by the OP, just to be clear) woman for 29 years.  We have been together for 32 years.  I have been, and still am, 100% faithful both emotionally and physically to her the entire time.

Given the circumstances the OP has explained, I'd just like to say -

You sir are -

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:16:33 AM EDT
[#16]
I feel fine today!

No guilt.

No "Oops, the condom broke!"  No silver stallion getting spun in my pee pee hole like an indian trying to start a fire.

No shame.  Life is good.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:18:17 AM EDT
[#17]
I've done it on 3 occasions.  I've never felt that quantity could replace quality in this area.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:20:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I feel fine today!

No guilt.

No "Oops, the condom broke!"  No silver stallion getting spun in my pee pee hole like an indian trying to start a fire.

No shame.  Life is good.

The only shame you would have had would have been from others of your own line of thought passing judgment on you. If you believe God is judging you, I hate to break it to you, but you have already shown the quality of your character to him, not to mention he already knows your thoughts and desires.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:25:44 AM EDT
[#19]
I've turned down 2 in my life.
One was and still is, the biggest skank I've ever known.
And the other wanted it, I shot her down, made her want it even more, so a week later I went home with her.  Got about a months worth out of her.

And now another has a thing for me, but she's married.  And I can't play that game.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:25:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it can be smelled from several feet away then I'm with the op on this call.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:25:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She came into my apt. and got naked.  I sent her packing.

Will I be banned?

Pics?
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:32:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This depends very much on what said woman looks like naked

Pics or ban.

Pics or ban.....
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:33:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Yeah so I broke up with a girl because her vag smelled like a bakery.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:36:30 AM EDT
[#24]
There once was a girl from Azores

who's pussy was covered in sores

the dogs in the street would lick the green meat

that hung in festoons from her drawers!

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:43:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Like OP was really serious.....  and what is this dessertation thing you speak of?   Sounds yummy.

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:47:29 AM EDT
[#26]
The weird thing isn't so much that you turned down poon but decided that you needed to come back here and brag about how you didn't get laid while making vague religious references
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:48:55 AM EDT
[#27]

Your mom would never let a girl in the house anyway, let alone the basement.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:54:24 AM EDT
[#28]
There may be a couple of good reasons (ugliness, disease etc) for turning down a girl for sex but son a smelly pussy isn't one of them.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:56:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:57:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

You really believe it's normal/healthy to think that God uses vaginal odor to save men from temptation?   Before you answer, consider that this was the same person who said sex outside of marriage was "pissing in God's face".  

Jane

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:03:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

You really believe it's normal/healthy to think that God uses vaginal odor to save men from temptation?   Before you answer, consider that this was the same person who said sex outside of marriage was "pissing in God's face".  

Jane

Well... I don't know that He doesn't use such subtle things to disuade us from sinful action.  More than once strange (and sometimes subtle) circumstances have changed the course of my actions right before I was about to do something very foolish.  

I also think G is correct in that fornication is geneally considered sinful - not quite pissing in the face, but bad.  If you want to dip your feet in the devil's water, you need to remember right from wrong - even when you choose to engage in "wrong..." otherwise you just find yourself swimming before you know what happened.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:12:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Jane

No, I don't really believe that and I seriously doubt that OP believes that either.  

For that matter, I highly suspect that you don't really believe OP was saying that in any other manner than in jest.  Your literal reading of it is just your way of being obtuse and again letting us all know how superior you are to the rest of us.  

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:16:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Jane

maybe god uses odor to save women from STD's. it works both ways you know.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:16:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Jane

No, I don't really believe that and I seriously doubt that OP believes that either.  

For that matter, I highly suspect that you don't really believe OP was saying that in any other manner than in jest.  Your literal reading of it is just your way of being obtuse and again letting us all know how superior you are to the rest of us.  

No, I'm pretty sure the OP would say something like that.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:32:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:35:35 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll say it again: there are several doctoral dissertations on abnormal psychology going begging here in General Discussion. Probably a Pulitzer for Contemporary Fiction too.

Jane

If you think that anything that has been posted in this thread is abnormal for male psychology then the male mind is as much a mystery to you as the female mind is to most of us. What you are privy to is nothing more than typical "locker room" banter.

You really believe it's normal/healthy to think that God uses vaginal odor to save men from temptation? Before you answer, consider that this was the same person who said sex outside of marriage was "pissing in God's face".

Jane

I don't know if God is involved or not but a stinky pussy will kill a hard dick faster than the cops tapping on the window.

Backstory?
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:37:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Jane

Having read the OP's comments on women and sex in other threads, I'm quite confident he did not intend these to be taken in jest.  I notice that other members apparently took the OP's comments literally also.

However, if your view of humor will stretch far enough to see the OP's comments as a joke, you should have no difficulty in seeing mine similarly.  Enjoy.

Jane
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:45:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Dont feel bad OP.

I would have done the same. My standard is that if i am not willing to dive down on it, willy is not going in it either.

Get the funk out of here.

Same here - my thinking is, if my tongue falls off, I can always learn sign language - however, a life without my dick is not worth living...

- georgestrings

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:46:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Jane

I don't know if God is involved or not but a stinky pussy will kill a hard dick faster than the cops tapping on the window.

Only one of the reasons I'm fastidious about personal hygiene, at my age I can't afford to kill off a hard dick until I've had a chance to make use of it.

Jane

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:48:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Jane

Only one of the reasons I'm fastidious about personal hygiene, at my age I can't afford to kill off a hard dick until I've had a chance to make use of it.

Jane

They make pills for that sort of thing, these days, Jane.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:49:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:49:54 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Sounds like you made the right call then.

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:52:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:53:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Jane

Speaking of "abnormal psychology", I seem to remember a certain story of hers that would probably qualify...

- georgestrings

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:53:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Jane

I read statements like that, then look at your avatar, and I'm seriously creeped out. Can you please change your avatar? I don't like reading posts like that in a little girl's voice.

lol
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:53:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:55:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:55:51 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll say it again: there are several doctoral dissertations on abnormal psychology going begging here in General Discussion. Probably a Pulitzer for Contemporary Fiction too.

Jane

If you think that anything that has been posted in this thread is abnormal for male psychology then the male mind is as much a mystery to you as the female mind is to most of us. What you are privy to is nothing more than typical "locker room" banter.

You really believe it's normal/healthy to think that God uses vaginal odor to save men from temptation? Before you answer, consider that this was the same person who said sex outside of marriage was "pissing in God's face".

Jane

Backstory?

You've never had a cop catch you banging Susie Stinkycrotch in the back of your moms Chevette?

Nope, my mom didn't own a Chevette, it was my 1968 Mercury Cougar, her name wasn't Susie, and we hadn't gotten past the making out stage.

I was actually looking for some fun story from your experiences of knocking on the window as a cop.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:59:38 AM EDT
[#50]
You post some weird shit bro
Page / 5
Top Top