Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2011 12:54:08 PM EDT
I think unless they make massive changes to the layout of that track (flattening out the walls into runoff areas) drivers are going to get killed.

Link Posted: 9/24/2011 1:02:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Redbull does spend a lot of $ to make sweet videos/movies/promotional stuff.  That was pretty cool.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 1:03:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Fucking bastard has it all...

Link Posted: 9/24/2011 1:13:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah. If u haven't yet check out their Art of Flight, snowboarding movie, even if you've never snowboarded you need to see it just for the landscape & filming style.

Link Posted: 9/24/2011 1:14:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yeah. If u haven't yet check out their Art of Flight, snowboarding movie, even if you've never snowboarded you need to see it just for the landscape & filming style.

I've been trying to *cough* find it *cough* somewhere, but haven't seen it around yet.  Only seen the trailers.

Link Posted: 9/24/2011 1:21:20 PM EDT
[#5]

some people get all the awesome

Link Posted: 9/24/2011 1:33:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Cool vid! Thanks for posting.

I can't imagine what that felt like driving that thing over the cattle guard at speed. Ouch.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 1:34:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Ropin' a Red Bull.

Awesome video!
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 1:52:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks like the same area we run the Miata Club cars. Cattleguards at 80 are rough with F1 suspension time for a denist trip.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 2:05:17 PM EDT
[#9]
F1 car

how is you not wheel spin.
must be running a 200hp map.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 2:17:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Cool, looks like a good way for Red bull to use their older chassis.  I think that's the Coulthard RB5.

I can't wait for F1 in my backyard!  
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 2:23:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I think unless they make massive changes to the layout of that track (flattening out the walls into runoff areas) drivers are going to get killed.

I know of some places out in west Texas where that might be a fast enough car to make the drive interesting.

Link Posted: 9/24/2011 3:45:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I know of some places out in west Texas where that might be a fast enough car to make the drive interesting.  

Out towards Marathon would be nice. I would like to run it up and down the road to the Davis Observatory.

Link Posted: 9/24/2011 7:43:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Watching this now and it is some mind blowing shit.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top