User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:57:14 PM EDT
Tony Choker chokes again.

Oh wait.
Link Posted: 9/18/2011 3:58:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, those Niners are a real force to be reckoned with.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2011 4:01:43 PM EDT
[#2]
1 playoff win in 14 years.  Go Cowboys!
Link Posted: 9/18/2011 4:04:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Jim Harbaugh is a pretty good coach, and the Niners have talent.

And the Cowboys were within 3 points of the NY Jets, not exactly a shabby team.
Link Posted: 9/18/2011 4:05:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think that's 1 more than the Chiefs.
Link Posted: 9/18/2011 4:05:13 PM EDT
[#5]
It's the 49ers.........
Link Posted: 9/18/2011 4:05:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Saved my fantasy team ass!  Until Arian Foster gets better Romo is my best scorer.

I got stuck with Knoshow Morino, so I really need Foster at 100%
Link Posted: 9/18/2011 4:06:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/18/2011 4:09:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/18/2011 4:09:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Yeah, that wasn't Romo's fault...

Link Posted: 9/18/2011 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Thank GOD Romo's a Cowboy.
Link Posted: 9/18/2011 4:19:39 PM EDT
[#11]
obviously spelling isn't a requirement in Texas schools.. but you are correct Romo does suck
Link Posted: 9/18/2011 4:20:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, the Cowboys keep good company.  If the Chiefs manage to win a game this season, I'll make sure to pound my chest in GD in the most annoying fashion possible.

Ive been on the Jets bandwagon for the past couple years.  Always been a Falcon fan.  Never really been a Chiefs fan.
Link Posted: 9/18/2011 4:24:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yeah, the Cowboys keep good company.  If the Chiefs manage to win a game this season, I'll make sure to pound my chest in GD in the most annoying fashion possible.

Ive been on the Jets bandwagon for the past couple years.  Always been a Falcon fan.  Never really been a Chiefs fan.

I'm not pounding my chest over 1 win.  But there were a lot of pretty fucking stupid comments after the Jets game last week.  One game a season doesn't make one way or the other, and Romo didn't lose last week all by himself despite what his detractors think.
Link Posted: 9/18/2011 4:28:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

less than the Redskins

Link Posted: 9/18/2011 4:31:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Fuck the Cowboys.

On another note, I am glad the Bills dumped those horrible uniforms they've been wearing the last several years and went back to the pre-1984 uniforms.

I wish every team would get back to their original uniforms, or at least the ones everyone remembers them in. That's the only thing I like about the cowboys. Except for a stripe, or a jersey/pants combo change every now and then, they have kept their same uniforms the whole time I've been watching NFL.

Link Posted: 9/18/2011 4:48:43 PM EDT
[#16]
I wish Carolina would change theirs.  I think all black helmets with just the panther's eyes, nose, whiskers and fangs in stark-silver would look AWESOME.  Turquoise and black jerseys with black pants.  Like a BOSS.
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 6:41:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

2010 record for the Niners, with generally the same "talent" (and IMO a better coach in Hall of Famer Mike Singletary):  6-10.

Numbers don't lie.

Link Posted: 9/19/2011 6:44:50 AM EDT
[#18]
I think he had to sit out for a while due to a hurt vagina. I hear the midol kicked in so he could finish the game.
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 6:50:09 AM EDT
[#19]

He needs to turn that hat around, drop that stupid smirk he has all the time and get serious.

Then again, I hate the Cowboys. Keep looking like a moran, Romo!
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 6:51:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Fuck Romo and his fetish for fat women
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 6:53:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Forgot to add:

Link Posted: 9/19/2011 6:53:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Romo is a retarded fag. Perfect for the Cowboys.
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 6:53:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Close losses still only count as losses.
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 6:55:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 6:56:19 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm pleased, at least their not 0-2 like some other teams and in reality could of been 2-0, what bothers me more than that J-E-T-S loss is people bashing him today. I mean he won the game this time let's lay off of him for a week. I'd like to see some you ARM chair quarterbacks take a couple of snaps and see if you could even get rid of the ball much less make a completion before getting buried for a loss.
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 6:57:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t212/toddmart68/romo.jpg

He needs to turn that hat around, drop that stupid smirk he has all the time and get serious.

The resemblence is uncanny ...

Link Posted: 9/19/2011 6:57:50 AM EDT
[#27]
The only thing that's been static in 14 years is Jerry Jones.

Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:01:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t212/toddmart68/romo.jpg

The resemblence is uncanny ...

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnyylcBo4X50FGcYIE2necbLnqenPZlxnoUkBB_eoxyjLNF_SiNYHELuMA

Well played, sir.
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:02:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:02:45 AM EDT
[#30]
As an eagles fan, I am happy romo is a cowboy.  And eli is a giant.  And the redskins are a fucking train wreck of an organization.
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:05:36 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I think he had to sit out for a while due to a hurt vagina. I hear the midol kicked in so he could finish the game.

I am NOT a Romo fan (at all), but the man came back to play with a cracked rib. And did reasonably well, when he did.

Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:07:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I am NOT a Romo fan (at all), but the man came back to play with a cracked rib. And did reasonably well, when he did.

Yeah, but he started 0-9 passing in that game. Which begs the question, should they break his ribs before every game or just during halftime?
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:09:20 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

As an eagles fan, I am happy romo is a cowboy. And eli is a giant. And the redskins are a fucking train wreck of an organization.

Not that I don't agree to some extent, but we are 2-0, and we're the only ones in the division that can say that.
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:10:44 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but he started 0-9 passing in that game. Which begs the question, should they break his ribs before every game or just during halftime?
That very thought actually crossed my mind, briefly.

Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:11:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Let me see your finga

Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:11:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Romo is a lot like Ron Paul.  Most of what he does is good, but his shortcomings are outstanding

Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:11:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
As an eagles fan, I am happy romo is a cowboy.  And eli is a giant.  And the redskins are a fucking train wreck of an organization.

Donovan McNabb lost how many playoffs ? LOL As an Eagles fan how can you even talk, Ithink the closest Championship win is when Chuck Bendnarik played The Cowboys have 5 Superbowl Wins, three in four years.Let me know when you guys get One.
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:11:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ouch.

That fucking hurt...

Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:13:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Only after Kitna embarrassed him. Kid is a train wreck.
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:14:15 AM EDT
[#40]

A competitor for Hover Bear is found!

I'm a Packer fan.  And any team playing against the Cowgirls.

Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:22:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Donovan McNabb lost how many playoffs ? LOL As an Eagles fan how can you even talk, Ithink the closest Championship win is when Chuck Bendnarik played The Cowboys have 5 Superbowl Wins, three in four years.Let me know when you guys get One.

Do thoughts of the superbowl from 20 years ago keep you warm at night?  I think it is time to join us in the present.
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:33:36 AM EDT
[#42]
It wasn't 20 years try 16 and they went by fast,but what team are you a fan of and did or have you seen your team actually accomplish anything besides a playoff win.NJ your probably a Jets fan, do you even know who Joe Natmath is ?
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:41:59 AM EDT
[#44]

And for the record, Romo WILL lead the team to number 6.
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:51:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Tony Choker chokes again.

Oh wait.

Just wait till its playoff time...
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:54:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 8:16:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It wasn't 20 years try 16 and they went by fast,but what team are you a fan of and did or have you seen your team actually accomplish anything besides a playoff win.NJ your probably a Jets fan, do you even know who Joe Natmath is ?

People in south jersey are typically Philly sports fans.  Except the douchebags who one day decided out of the blue that they were going to Cowboy fans even though they never lived in Texas or have any connection what so ever with the team.  

Joe Namath?  He is the old guy that was drunk when he was interviewed on Monday night football right?
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 8:19:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:
As an eagles fan, I am happy romo is a cowboy. And eli is a giant. And the redskins are a fucking train wreck of an organization.

Not that I don't agree to some extent, but we are 2-0, and we're the only ones in the division that can say that.

I watched the skins-giants game.  Redskins did play better than I thought they would have.  Daniel Snyder has to go though.
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 8:29:03 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Quoted:

People in south jersey are typically Philly sports fans.  Except the douchebags who one day decided out of the blue that they were going to Cowboy fans even though they never lived in Texas or have any connection what so ever with the team.  
Joe Namath?  He is the old guy that was drunk when he was interviewed on Monday night football right?

Link Posted: 9/19/2011 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Saying you have to live in Texas to be a Cowboys fan is like saying if you live in Florida you could only buy a Tec 9. Grow up I can root for whoever the fuck I want to root for. Been rooting for the Cowboys since Danny White, so I know what it is to put up with some shit. Been a Yankees fan since the oldman introduced me to sports, and I went through the good Reggie Jackson,The bad years when Mattingly was the lone star and back to the top all these years that they won and lost some WS. Yes I lived up in New Jersey and Delaware too.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top