Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/4/2011 10:42:36 AM EDT
Cleese, who is performing in Sydney, was asked on Australian TV what he thought of last month's riots around the UK.

He replied: "I'm not sure what's going on in Britain. Let me say this, I don't know what's going on in London because London is no longer an English city.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3791303/John-Cleese-London-is-no-longer-English-city.html
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 10:46:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural

The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett.

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 10:49:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Cleese couldn't have been much more PC in his remarks.
Oh well, stone him at dawn.

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 10:50:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds very familiar for some reason.
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 10:52:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Diversity has worked out so well for them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 10:56:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

It's doing wonders for us as well.

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:00:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett.

you know what I find completely hilarious about this?
I know for a fact the majority of euros HATE the Usa, they take every chance they can to describe us a gun toting cowboy yahoo with a bible in one hand and a Colt 45 in the other.

THEN THEY TURN AROUND AND MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO MAKE THEIR COUNTRY LIKE THE USA!

Did they really think it was gonna turn out differently this time? Be careful what you wish for you might actually get it.
Now they get to know what happens when your car breaks down in "the wrong part of town", now they get to see hoodies playing rap on the street corner.
Good fer youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! *thumbs up!*
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:00:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Cant be bothered to give some in depth response so I'll settle for FUCK THE DIRTY LEFTY TOSSERS. Because of the nations apathy we will reap what we have sown.
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:01:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:03:02 AM EDT
[#9]
It's his type that voted for and appeared in campaign television commercials for the leftist parties in Britain. He also donated to Obama's campaign.

Congrats on helping to the capitol of your homeland into something alien, Johnny boy.  You must feel right at home living in California, now.
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:03:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know for a fact the majority of euros HATE the Usa, they take every chance they can to describe us a gun toting cowboy yahoo with a bible in one hand and a Colt 45 in the other.

Did they really think it was gonna turn out differently this time? Be careful what you wish for you might actually get it.
Now they get to know what happens when your car breaks down in "the wrong part of town", now they get to see hoodies playing rap on the street corner.

May I ask how you "Know for a fact"  the MAJORITY of Euros hate the USA?  

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:03:35 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And as a result, people are starting to realize how wonderfully handy something like the 2nd Amendment really is...

While they wait in line to buy a baseball bat to try and protect themselves and their families...

Even though they realize they face spending the rest of their lives behind bars if they actually have to act in self defense.

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:05:05 AM EDT
[#12]
In before those that think Londonistan is a lie.
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:05:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every time an American refers to the UK as "Europe" a tiny kitten dies.
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:07:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Cleese has been saying this for a while.

He also supported the policies that made it that way.

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:08:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Spite is rarely a sound basis for policy decions.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:10:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

And as a result, people are starting to realize how wonderfully handy something like the 2nd Amendment really is...

While they wait in line to buy a baseball bat to try and protect themselves and their families...

Even though they realize they face spending the rest of their lives behind bars if they actually have to act in self defense.

Not this again..........

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:11:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Cleese has been saying this for a while.

He also supported the policies that made it that way.

Yup.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cleese#Political_views

Currently a member of the Liberal Democrats after previously being a Labour party voter, Cleese switched to the SDP after their formation in 1981, and during the 1987 general election, Cleese recorded a nine minute party political broadcast for the SDP-Liberal Alliance, which spoke about the similarities and failures of the other two parties in a more humorous tone than standard political broadcasts.

In April 2011, Cleese revealed that he had declined a life peerage for political services in 1999. Outgoing leader of the Liberal Democrats, Paddy Ashdown, had put forward the suggestion shortly before he stepped down, with the idea that Cleese would take the party whip and sit as a working peer, but the actor quipped that he "realised this involved being in England in the winter and I thought that was too much of a price to pay."

Cleese expressed support for Barack Obama's presidential candidacy, donating US$2,300 to his campaign and offering his services as a speech writer.He also criticised Republican Vice-Presidential candidate Sarah Palin—saying that "Michael Palin is no longer the funniest Palin"— and wrote a satirical poem about Fox News commentator Sean Hannity for Countdown with Keith Olbermann.

IE. He would rather bitch from his tax exile country than live here and make an effort to change the system.
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:12:15 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Every time an American refers to the UK as "Europe" a tiny kitten dies.

The UK is in Europe

The UK is in Europe

The UK is in Europe

The UK is in Europe

The UK is in Europe

The UK is in Europe

The UK is in Europe

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:12:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Not this again..........

Don't waste your time mate.
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:17:21 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not this again..........

its ok , its Sunday

has Targettarget been banned

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:18:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Now now ––- let's don't jump to conclusions.

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:19:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Not this again..........

its ok , its Sunday

has Targettarget been banned

Lol

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:21:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:23:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Fertility rate of the UK is 1.6.

That means the average British couple has 1.6 children. Yet the population of the UK is not declining it is increasing.  In the last 30 years the Muslim population has increased from 82,000 to 2.5 MILLION Muslims in the UK.  

In a classic immigration pattern those immigrants have clustered in urban centers like London.  

It is simply a fact that native British people are well on their way to becoming a minority racial group among the general population of the UK.  It is highly likely that larger cities like London will be, if not already, the first areas where native British people are a minority group.  We see in many US cities already and have for some time where Whites are the minority racial group even though whites continue to be for the time being the majority.
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:26:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same thing done here by the Democrats.  Working so well for us, too.

Only they are using mexicans to a much larger degree.
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:26:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have been told through out my years of education and repeatedly at my work that it is our greatest strength. I am privileged to attend multiple seminars each year that remind me that it is our strength.  

Although lately the word "sustainability" is becoming more important. I'm told sustainability is our new strength now.

When asked at work what the two most important things are I answer quickly "diversity and sustainability."
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:27:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Judging by BBC television such as "Merlin" I believe that black and brown skinned people always lived in England.  Even in the middle ages.

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:27:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Now the interesting question is whether Cleese will connect his behavior (support of liberal policies) to the consequences resulting from it.

Or might he look for someone else to blame?
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:29:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

May I ask how you "Know for a fact"  the MAJORITY of Euros hate the USA?  

Still waiting..............

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:32:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:33:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:33:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:33:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:36:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Fertility rate of the UK is 1.6.

That means the average British couple has 1.6 children. Yet the population of the UK is not declining it is increasing.  In the last 30 years the Muslim population has increased from 82,000 to 2.5 MILLION Muslims in the UK.  

In a classic immigration pattern those immigrants have clustered in urban centers like London.  

It is simply a fact that native British people are well on their way to becoming a minority racial group among the general population of the UK.  It is highly likely that larger cities like London will be, if not already, the first areas where native British people are a minority group.  We see in many US cities already and have for some time where Whites are the minority racial group even though whites continue to be for the time being the majority.

Statistics for 2010 live births in England and Wales: total fertility rate was 2.00

2001: White (British) 85.67% White (other) 5.27%

Keep making it up though.
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:40:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:41:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Cleese is a mewling leftist.

'Tis a shame he can't see that the political views he holds so dear have brought this upon the Brits.

Liberalism really is a mental disorder for some people.

Fortunately, Cleese is intelligent enough that he could actually have an epiphany, ego-dystonic though it might be.  

"Liberalism really is a mental disorder"  Can I pinch that for a Sig line?, it's awesome!

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:42:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:42:32 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You clearly know absolutely fuck all about UK law.

Really?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGVAQOUi6ec

This video covers everything I've stated.

Including a man whose home was broken into 3 times and when he chose to defend himself...

Well, he'll tell you from prison. It's in the video.

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:43:27 AM EDT
[#41]
The UK sucked anyways, so we dumped our unwashed masses there
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?

Including a man whose home was broken into 3 times and when he chose to defend himself...

yer that one is not going to work

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:46:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:46:11 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Of course. From the left it's about diluting and destroying the voting power of the conservatives by flooding them out with third world baby machines. For some on the "right" it's about cheap labor, saving social security, etc. those would be happy to rule over a mexico like nation of shithole dwelling slaves.

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:48:31 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Ok, so Tony Martin doesn't exist? The NRA made that story up?

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:52:52 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

no , he ambushed them and shot them in the back as they fled , even in the states that would put him in jail .

thats not to say that i think what he did was wrong and to be fair if the UK public had a say in it he would have never been punished for it , but as the law stands , he broke it , so no that one don't work for any of us

Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:52:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

A late-1990s video about a fox-hunting protest?

Educate yourself: http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/self_defence/

It is both good law and good sense that a man who is attacked may defend himself. It is both good law and good sense that he may do, but only do, what is reasonably necessary.

There is no rule in law to say that a person must wait to be struck first before they may defend themselves: R v Deana, 2 Cr.App.R. 75.

Failure to retreat when attacked and when it is possible and safe to do so, is not conclusive evidence that a person was not acting in self defence. . It is simply a factor to be taken into account. It is not necessary that the defendant demonstrates by walking away that he does not want to engage in physical violence: R v Bird 81 Cr App R 110.

Self-defence, being an absolute defence, is a matter of evidence and is not in itself a public interest consideration.
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:53:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:

The firearm used was illegally held for starters, he shot the guy in the back, etc, etc............
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:55:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The firearm used was illegally held for starters, he shot the guy in the back, etc, etc............

What happened to him is not relevant to current UK law; it has been significantly changed since then.
Link Posted: 9/4/2011 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#50]
I think the cure is going to be painful, but it's going to have to be done.  Cut off all immigration from third world countries, stop promoting diversity and multiculturalism and encourage existing immigrants to learn the language and adopt the culture of their new home.

Personally I doubt any country will have the balls to do it, including the USA, rather it will take some kind of major political upheaval before the reforms needed become possible.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top