User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 8:39:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
About ten years ago I had a funny incident.....not with a FedEx driver, but AS a FedEx driver.

I used to be an narcotics cop. FedEx called us one day to report a package they believed to hold contraband, most likely drugs. We responded and had a dog do a search of the shipment and he positively ID'ed the box in question. It was heroin.

Anyways, long story short, I dress up as a fedex guy and do the controlled delivery to the subject in a FedEx truck. When he accepts the package, the troops swarmed in and grabbed him.

Yeah whatever, no big deal right?

So on my way back to the facility I cut through a Bank of America parking lot in a high end wealthy neighborhood. As I was trying to pull out, this asshole 20 something year old comes burning into the parking lot almost sideways with his tires squealing in a lowered BMW 7 series. He almost ran into me so I scream for him to slow the fuck down. He screams back, "Fuck you faggot!!".

Now normally I dont get involved in stupid shit like that, it isnt worth it. But this little prick just got under my skin. Well he pulled up to the ATM, blocked 3 cars from behind and jumped out to go up to the machine. I parked and jumped out and ran up on him and screamed "Hey mother fucker!!!" he spun around like someone shot him. I jumped in his face and told him "Call me a faggot to my face you little prick, I'll kick your fucking teeth in."

He cowered and mumbled some kind of apology. He was a wanna be thug with his hat turned sideways and guess he wasnt used to anyone calling his bluff.

His girlfriend was in the car and she jumped out and started screaming at me and told me to go deliver some packages....they think Im a FedEx guy. I basically called her a whore and told her if she didnt shut her whore mouth, her BF would pay for it. I told him he was a bitch punk for shouting shit at people and not have the balls to back it up.

I could hear her behind me saying she was writing the tag down and going to call my boss and complain.

Im sure it didnt get her very far.....I doubt they ever put two and two together to figure out who was driving the truck....it wasnt assigned to any driver that day.

Moral of the story, just cause you THINK its a FedEx driver, doesnt mean its a FedEx driver.

Wow. Must be something about the uniform or truck that make ordinary people into assholes.

No it's the target you got on your back........be an asshole and you are likely to loose your job...can't tell you number of times i have wanted to put a beat down on some asshole
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 9:17:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
About ten years ago I had a funny incident.....not with a FedEx driver, but AS a FedEx driver.

I used to be an narcotics cop. FedEx called us one day to report a package they believed to hold contraband, most likely drugs. We responded and had a dog do a search of the shipment and he positively ID'ed the box in question. It was heroin.

Anyways, long story short, I dress up as a fedex guy and do the controlled delivery to the subject in a FedEx truck. When he accepts the package, the troops swarmed in and grabbed him.

So on my way back to the facility I cut through a Bank of America parking lot in a high end wealthy neighborhood. As I was trying to pull out, this asshole 20 something year old comes burning into the parking lot almost sideways with his tires squealing in a lowered BMW 7 series. He almost ran into me so I scream for him to slow the fuck down. He screams back, "Fuck you faggot!!".

Now normally I dont get involved in stupid shit like that, it isnt worth it. But this little prick just got under my skin. Well he pulled up to the ATM, blocked 3 cars from behind and jumped out to go up to the machine. I parked and jumped out and ran up on him and screamed "Hey mother fucker!!!" he spun around like someone shot him. I jumped in his face and told him "Call me a faggot to my face you little prick, I'll kick your fucking teeth in."

He cowered and mumbled some kind of apology. He was a wanna be thug with his hat turned sideways and guess he wasnt used to anyone calling his bluff.

His girlfriend was in the car and she jumped out and started screaming at me and told me to go deliver some packages....they think Im a FedEx guy. I basically called her a whore and told her if she didnt shut her whore mouth, her BF would pay for it. I told him he was a bitch punk for shouting shit at people and not have the balls to back it up.

I could hear her behind me saying she was writing the tag down and going to call my boss and complain.

Im sure it didnt get her very far.....I doubt they ever put two and two together to figure out who was driving the truck....it wasnt assigned to any driver that day.

Moral of the story, just cause you THINK its a FedEx driver, doesnt mean its a FedEx driver.

Wow. Must be something about the uniform or truck that make ordinary people into assholes.

No it's the target you got on your back........be an asshole and you are likely to loose your job...can't tell you number of times i have wanted to put a beat down on some asshole

Wait Wut?  

OPs FedEx driver acted like an asshole.......

So did undercover cop disguised like a FedEx driver....

Reading comprehension FAIL.

Link Posted: 8/30/2011 9:37:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
File a complaint with FedEx.

No shit.  I'd be down at the terminal with his supervisor waiting for the motherfucker to finish his delivery run.
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 10:35:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
wow, can't say i would have handled it the same way. all these shipping companies are fucking worthless. they hire the laziest, sub human piece of mouth breathing shit ever to exist.

If some lazy lying fuck was standing between me and my wife's medicine, climbing into the truck after he had taken the package away from me should be about the least that guy should hope for.

+1
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 11:36:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I always laugh when white guys point out that its a black guy even when the color of his skin has nothing to do with the story.
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I always laugh when white guys point out that its a black guy even when the color of his skin has nothing to do with the story.

Paints a better mental picture. I always laugh when people get upset about certain details.

The fact that he was a Fed-Ex driver and not a UPS or DHL driver doesn't really make a difference to the story either, but nobody complains about that.
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 1:07:23 PM EDT
[#7]

One of my favorite Archer episodes.

"Oh, I'm queer, from the guy whose tiny gun came with a matching purse?"
"It's got plenty of stopping power!"
"Heh, that little?" *gunshot* "AHHHHH! GOD DAMN IT, ARCHER! AGAIN!"

"What, he was putting on his pants, so I stopped him, so you better watch your back, Mr....damn it!"
"Hey man, right there, what you should have gone with, was 'Sammy Gay-vis Jr."
"DAMN IT!"
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 5:14:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sounds like Fed-EX uses union drivers.  

IIRC, for residential delivery FedEx uses contractors.  They suck anyways.

Link Posted: 8/30/2011 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

One of my favorite Archer episodes.

"Oh, I'm queer, from the guy whose tiny gun came with a matching purse?"

"It's got plenty of stopping power!"

"Heh, that little?" *gunshot* "AHHHHH! GOD DAMN IT, ARCHER! AGAIN!"

"What, he was putting on his pants, so I stopped him, so you better watch your back, Mr....damn it!"

"Hey man, right there, what you should have gone with, was 'Sammy Gay-vis Jr."

"DAMN IT!"
I'm hoping Conway makes a reappearance in Season 3.

Link Posted: 8/30/2011 5:51:14 PM EDT
[#11]
My guys both UPS and Fed ex and the local people amazon uses (ontrac?) all ring the bell and by the time I get to the door 20 seconds later they are driving away with the box left on the mat. It could be ammo, drugs, a woman from russia.They drop it an run
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why didn't you just let him go, then call Fed Ex and explain what just happened and why you need the package? If you file a complaint against the driver, I'm sure you would get farther than just dealing with the moron directly.

Because he had already signed for the package.  FEDEX isn't going to believe him that it wasn't delivered.

Yes they will.   We have an account with FedEx at work and they account for *every* package, even ones without labels or not delivered.   Every package that goes through their distribution hubs ARE accounted for and done their best to either get them to the destination or back where they came from.

We had an issue with one driver who said they tried to make deliveries, or did make them, but found the packages later that night, but didn't.   They have a computer system that scans everything from pickup through movement to drop off and were able to verify, from the call center whether or not something got to where it was suppose to go.

They're not Billy Bob Joe Hick's Car Repair that throws your parts in a corner and says they don't have them.
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 6:24:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Fuck that, you live in Cherry Creek you don't have to put up with that crap from some Montbello hood rat.  

Just start sending your neighbors big boxes of bricks.  Work that fucker into the ground.
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 6:36:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Holy fuck...

Yeah, file a complaint with FedEx....

Link Posted: 8/30/2011 7:04:39 PM EDT
[#15]
a positive thread about the police?!?
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 7:14:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 7:17:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Why didn't you just let him go, then call Fed Ex and explain what just happened and why you need the package? If you file a complaint against the driver, I'm sure you would get farther than just dealing with the moron directly.

FedEx and UPS will both lie straight to your face and say the driver rang the bell/delivered the package to YOUR door/etc.  What makes you think they'll give a flying fuck about the driver being a dick directly to you as apposed to being a dick and lying/lazy?
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 7:36:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Fed ex always leaves the fucking note on my open fucking gate without even driving past it. fuck.
I have cameras i know you didnt even come to my fucking house.

Me and the ups man talk about guns.
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 7:54:28 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

The Fed Ex guy admitted he was being a dick.  Some people act like assholes instead of taking the path of least resistance which is to just to be courteous. Although next time just let it go in terms of making a comment about the number of doorbell rings.  It doesn't take much to set people off if they are mildly retarded.

This.  You acted STUPIDLY.   Your choice to fight about it BEFORE you had the package almost lost you the medicince and possibly your baby.

I once had to draw down on an asshole at a stop light because he was leaning on his horn honking at me.  I flipped him off.  I might have been justified, but that action resulting in a car chase, a gun being pulled and an asshole being held at gun point until the police arrived.  All could have been avoided if I didn't flip off an idiot.

Link Posted: 8/30/2011 8:03:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

This
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 8:11:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Fucking this! Not that it would make much of a difference but at least it's something.

Link Posted: 8/30/2011 8:15:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Sounds like Fed Ex around my parts.  They can ring the doorbell and scoot faster than anybody I have ever witnessed.
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 8:55:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Sounds like Fed Ex around my parts. They can ring the doorbell and scoot faster than anybody I have ever witnessed.

This has become standard practice –– I've watched them.  They come up with the f-ing slip all ready to go, stick it on the door, ring and walk.

Fuckers.

I've gotten the same "I rang it twice" lies.

Link Posted: 8/30/2011 11:33:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait Wut?  

Are you the kid driving the BMW or his girlfriend?
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 1:13:49 AM EDT
[#25]
I don't use Fed-Ex for the original reason you had how they ring the bell and run like greyhounds back to their truck. Man that pisses me off everytime.
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 5:11:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Fed Ex guy admitted he was being a dick.  Some people act like assholes instead of taking the path of least resistance which is to just to be courteous.  Although next time just let it go in terms of making a comment about the number of doorbell rings.  It doesn't take much to set people off if they are mildly retarded.

this. my exwife used to start shit over petty details like this all the time. in the end, does it really even fucking matter?

While you guys are completely right (in hindsight) it's about the 500th time I've had a driver just stick a tag, ring the bell and run back to their truck. "Sorry we missed you" is pretty annoying to read when they didn't miss me at all, just avoided me. And in this case it was very, very important to get the package. Not just a new toy I was waiting for.

I wonder how many times they're caught on home surveillance cameras doing that? I bet someone could start a website dedicated to the "tag and dash" delivery guy.
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 5:12:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Drivers make like 80-100k+. Report his ass, I bet he'll never mess with you again or risk losing a well paying job that basiclly a monkey can do.

Fuck off.

Truth hurts?

No, it's just that he's a monkey and didn't like the comparison.
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 5:29:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because he had already signed for the package.  FEDEX isn't going to believe him that it wasn't delivered.

Yes they will.   We have an account with FedEx at work and they account for *every* package, even ones without labels or not delivered.   Every package that goes through their distribution hubs ARE accounted for and done their best to either get them to the destination or back where they came from.

We had an issue with one driver who said they tried to make deliveries, or did make them, but found the packages later that night, but didn't.   They have a computer system that scans everything from pickup through movement to drop off and were able to verify, from the call center whether or not something got to where it was suppose to go.

They're not Billy Bob Joe Hick's Car Repair that throws your parts in a corner and says they don't have them.

So, asshole FedEx driver throws the package away later in is route.  You call Fedex and say "Yes, I know I signed for it but I don't have it."  Driver gets back and doesn't have the package either.  Do you really think Fedex would believe the recipient?
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 5:45:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Call in, write letters, send email complaints about that motherfucker.

No. Just order a case of 5.45 from AIM surplus. Each case is heavy. Do it for about 10 weeks.
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 5:52:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY PACKAGE.

OK 2nd post wins this time....
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 5:58:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Do this. I've had a few calls like that and 99% of the time, the FedEx/UPS driver was a complete dick. Only once it was the resident but he was 90 yrs old. These drivers think they have some kind of power that allows them to pull shit like that and drive like fucking teenagers on a track.

Never sign for a package until you have it in hand. Fuck that driver. Most likely union scumbag.
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 6:00:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Uh.........I take it you have never hung around black people?
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 6:22:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This + 1000000000KK
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 6:22:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Details. If he had a beard or pierced ears I'd have mentioned that too. Paints a mental picture.
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 6:25:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Big time.
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 6:26:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Just forward them a copy of this thread.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 6:31:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

Quoted:
Sounds like Fed-EX uses union drivers.  

Of course - it was so obvious from the post.

After all, only union people can be assholes, right?

Well, you do have to admit that being an asshole is a prerequisite for 99% of union jobs...
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 6:56:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Fed Ex guy admitted he was being a dick.  Some people act like assholes instead of taking the path of least resistance which is to just to be courteous.  Although next time just let it go in terms of making a comment about the number of doorbell rings.  It doesn't take much to set people off if they are mildly retarded.

this. my exwife used to start shit over petty details like this all the time. in the end, does it really even fucking matter?

While you guys are completely right (in hindsight) it's about the 500th time I've had a driver just stick a tag, ring the bell and run back to their truck. "Sorry we missed you" is pretty annoying to read when they didn't miss me at all, just avoided me. And in this case it was very, very important to get the package. Not just a new toy I was waiting for.

I wonder how many times they're caught on home surveillance cameras doing that? I bet someone could start a website dedicated to the "tag and dash" delivery guy.

Actually, a good surveillance system brings that shit to a halt.  I have two cameras on my porch, and a third that covers the approach. Two are fairly obvious, the third is less so - and 3 feet from your face if you ring the bell.  You can see people turn away from the obvious camera - right into the closer one.  Funny actually.

I was signing for a UPS package once, and the driver asked me "Is that a camera?" when he spotted the close one.  I told him "Sure is. That motion software records any motion - sort of a pain in the ass to see the videos of the stray cat walking across the doormat.  But I did catch that fedEx jerk throwing my package from halfway up the driveway".   Now when UPS leaves me a no signature package, it is always tucked behind a potted plant near the door, or otherwise concealed.  The drivers set the packages down carefully too.

My wife sends a lot of work documents from home via FedEx pickup.  She has the camera window toggle up on motion on her computer. When the FedEx driver walks up to the door she yanks it open to hand them the outgoing package.  She has caught two with door tags in their hand, ready to slap.  She explains to them she saw them on the cameras - they never pull that shit again.  I have video of a driver ringing three times, and waiting over 90 seconds (we were not home) before he went with a tag.

Link Posted: 8/31/2011 7:10:44 AM EDT
[#39]
have your attorney contact fed ex.  chances are your baby will start out with a nice college fund.
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 8:54:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What, wait a second.  

You didn't blade at 45*?  WTF?

I think OP was to busy to blade, he was getting cupped and fondled under the blanket.

JK OP I would have done the same thing minus the blanket.

I would suggest keeping the blanket on.
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 1:41:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait Wut?  

Are you the kid driving the BMW or his girlfriend?

No I'm just a lowley citizen that thinks a cop that acts like a street thug because he has a badge is an asshole.

If this is an accurate description of that day you are a complete failure as a UC cop. Your badge doesn't give you the right to threaten people or call people a whore. This type of behavior is a classic reason why people hate cops.

If this isnt an accurate description, which I suspect. You are an Internet tough guy and this is all chest beating.

Now the real question is who are you really?

JBT or Internet tough guy.

Link Posted: 8/31/2011 1:57:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Details. If he had a beard or pierced ears I'd have mentioned that too. Paints a mental picture.

But why does he have to be "black"? Instead of the black Fedex guy he could be the very dark complected Fedex guy or the extremely brown Fedex guy.

What do YOU mean "you people"?
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 2:02:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Drivers make like 80-100k+. Report his ass, I bet he'll never mess with you again or risk losing a well paying job that basiclly a monkey can do.

Fuck off.

Truth hurts?

You must sit at a desk al day.

And that has what do to with anything?  I've worked manual labor jobs, but I wasn't stupid enough to think that they couldn't train a monkey to do my job, much less mouth off at people who'd already walked in those shoes if not harder ones like I was a special skittle-shitting unicorn and soooo soooo mistreated.  That's why I joined the .mil and got enough experience to where I didn't have to toss 60-70 pound boxes around all day.  Got a problem, or is that intellectual package too difficult to... handle?

I feel threatened...by your random ellipses

Go ahead and keep stereotyping about shit you have no experience with. I'm not butthurt bro, but I could understand how a dumbass with a job that a monkey could do, making more money than you, would ruffle your feathers.

I wake up in the morning and piss excellence, therefore I win.

ETA- Just saw you're a FIP, that explains a lot. (No offense Deej )
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 2:14:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually, a good surveillance system brings that shit to a halt.  I have two cameras on my porch, and a third that covers the approach. Two are fairly obvious, the third is less so - and 3 feet from your face if you ring the bell.  You can see people turn away from the obvious camera - right into the closer one.  Funny actually.

I was signing for a UPS package once, and the driver asked me "Is that a camera?" when he spotted the close one.  I told him "Sure is. That motion software records any motion - sort of a pain in the ass to see the videos of the stray cat walking across the doormat.  But I did catch that fedEx jerk throwing my package from halfway up the driveway".   Now when UPS leaves me a no signature package, it is always tucked behind a potted plant near the door, or otherwise concealed.  The drivers set the packages down carefully too.

My wife sends a lot of work documents from home via FedEx pickup.  She has the camera window toggle up on motion on her computer. When the FedEx driver walks up to the door she yanks it open to hand them the outgoing package.  She has caught two with door tags in their hand, ready to slap.  She explains to them she saw them on the cameras - they never pull that shit again.  I have video of a driver ringing three times, and waiting over 90 seconds (we were not home) before he went with a tag.

I love those cameras!
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 11:49:06 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

So, my wife is pregnant. We've had problems in the past (several miscarriages) and she is on some medication that helps keep her estrogen up to insure we don't lose another one.

The meds come from out of state, and the doc ordered this batch to be delivered between 8-10am this morning, because she would have run out.

My wife heads to the doc and I'm staying home to get the package. I'm in the bathroom wearing zip, nada and brushing my teeth/getting ready when the doorbell rings. I know what it probably is, because nobody rings our doorbell at 8:30 on a Monday when (usually) neither of us are here. I quickly grab a blanket off the bed and wrap myself in it. (Classy, I know, but I was in a hurry.)

By the time I get the door open there's a tag on it and he's gone. I look down the street and he's still parked there. Whew, I think. Thank God.

I stand there for awhile on the porch, because I figure he's at the neighbors and I can't see him in the truck. A couple of minutes go by and he comes out from the back of the truck and fires up the engine, so I run up waving the slip at him. He goes in back and grabs the package. I say, "I'm glad I caught you. Thanks.".

He hands me the machine to sign for the package, and says "I rang the doorbell twice.". Well, I know for a fact that he just rung the bell and ran, because the bathroom is right next to the bell and I heard it loud and clear, and he was already in the truck before I got out there. No big deal, but I decide to say, "No, it only rung once.". He says, "Don't tell me how to do my job, I've been doing it for 20 years." Well, I wasn't telling him anything of the sort, but whatever. So I just figure the dude is having a bad day and shrug.

I hand him back his signature machine, "He says what was your name sir?, "Vault_Boy", I answer. He takes the sticky tag from me and then he turns around and throws the package in the truck.

I think WTF?, and figure he just had a brain fart, so I say, "Wait, my package.". He says, "It's not your package until I decide to give it to you. You can pick it up tonight. You shouldn't have been an asshole." and gets in the drivers seat. I wasn't an asshole. I just contradicted him when he decided to feed me an unsolicited line of bullshit, but I thought that was nothing much and didn't even think it bothered him.

Now I'm a little baffled, worried, and not sure what to do. So I stick my leg and arm in his truck and tell him that that is my wife's medication and she HAS to have it in a couple of hours. He starts screaming at me, "You're hijacking my truck!". Holy shit. "I say, I'm not hijacking anything, just give me my package. I already signed for it!". He says he's going to call the police. Well, that sounds like a good idea to me, since I'm not sure what the hell to do, and I'm afraid to just grab the package because I'm not sure whether that will get me arrested or what.

So he starts trying to slam the door on me, and is kicking me in the leg and prying on my hands. I'm still freaking shocked. "I say, dude, you're a psycho. Just give me the package!". He kicks harder. He's an out of shape black guy, probably about my age or so (40) but a couple of inches shorter and his shoving/kicking/slamming/prying aren't having much effect. He's still screaming that I'm hijacking his truck, and he's going to call the police, but he doesn't do it and I really am wishing he would. This is freaking embarrassing.

Right about then my wife pulls up. I quickly explain what's happening, and the pregnant woman Wrath of God beams shoot out of her eyes, setting the tires on his truck on fire. Well, I made the part about the beams setting his truck on fire up, but she comes over and gets in the truck and, um, tells me to go inside and put some clothes on. While I'm inside both my wife and the crazy FedEx guy call the cops.

5 cars show up. Oh God, please don't let any neighbors be home and seeing this. They come over and quickly realize that neither of us are truck hijackers, and ask what happened, so I give about a 5 second explanation and they go to talk to him, shaking their heads and smirking. I'm sure this is not going to be the highlight of their day, but I'm glad they see the humor in it instead of going all out with guns drawn. I can hear the crazy FedEx guy lying to them, then saying my signature was just a scribble and that's why he wouldn't give it to me, etc.

To sum it up, they get the package from him for us, and tell me never to do that again, because I could be arrested for it if it was different cops that showed up, but if they were in the same situation they'd do the same thing. Thank God for decent cops. I wish I'd had the presence of mind to get their names, cause I'd love to send those guys a few bottles of good stuff anonymously.

Great start to the day.

You should get that FedEx guy fired. Call FedEx, tell them what happened. They won't be happy. Then again, that dude is probably a union member.

Link Posted: 9/1/2011 7:48:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the driver got his signature, then drove off with the package, opened it, took the contents, tossed the box, how would Fed Ex know?

We've all heard the stories of guns shipped by UPS disappearing from tracking.  Poof, gone.  What guns?
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top