Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 31
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 3:00:43 PM EDT
[#1]
This is interesting. If you have been following this thread you may remember Our Commissioner Long being investigated for bidding on County School propane contracts. He was alleged to of threatened the school board president to call a new vote so he could win the bid.

Commissioner Longs partner at the propane company "Clayton fuels" was Dale Jackson. According to the following news article Longs old partner Dale is being "terrorized" and the local law enforcement won't help.  

http://www.kten.com/story/23281763/family-business-in-clayton-is-target-of-year-long-vandalism
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 3:11:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That guy sounded like Ernest T Bass.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:16:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

This is interesting. If you have been following this thread you may remember Our Commissioner Long being investigated for bidding on County School propane contracts. He was alleged to of threatened the school board president to call a new vote so he could win the bid.

Commissioner Longs partner at the propane company "Clayton fuels" was Dale Jackson. According to the following news article Longs old partner Dale is being "terrorized" and the local law enforcement won't help.  

http://www.kten.com/story/23281763/family-business-in-clayton-is-target-of-year-long-vandalism
View Quote

Curious indeed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 8:42:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Gee, I wonder who he pissed off.
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 6:35:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I commend the OP, I have followed this thread from the beginning and I don't know if it is my age (52) or my "You leave me alone and I will leave you alone" disposition but I may have went "Dorner" by now

Keep giving them hell, I live in a rural area and all of my neighbors are great, we look after each other, keep an eye on each others properties when vacations are taken and take care of each others animals

Thank God for good neighbors and an honest local gooberment
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 6:53:52 AM EDT
[#6]
First the Dale Jackson sidebar, and now another one that just happened last Saturday.

Arfcom, please meet Eddy McIntosh. He is a project manager for Pushmataha County in the OK Circuit Engineering District #3. And, the previous County Commissioner to Jimmy Long.

The CED's help the County Commissioners decide on how and where to spend the money.

He was arrested Saturday and charged with a few CF's for evading police and ramming a police vehicle. Not just once, but three times.

He was released on a $5,000 bond.....

link to oscn
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 2:33:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
First the Dale Jackson sidebar, and now another one that just happened last Saturday.

Arfcom, please meet Eddy McIntosh. He is a project manager for Pushmataha County in the OK Circuit Engineering District #3.

The CED's help the County Commissioners decide on how and where to spend the money.

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx343/mookamae/eddymcintoshced3pic.jpg

He was arrested Saturday and charged with a few CF's for evading police and ramming a police vehicle. Not just once, but three times.

link to oscn
View Quote

this is getting better by the week

this could be an awesome book or even movie

Link Posted: 9/18/2013 3:12:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, I'm keeping very good notes but I'm not so great at the vivid writing thing....

After reading the AFPC on what he did I'm surprised that wasn't deemed Attempted Capitol Murder.

Strike that last sentence. Nothing surprises me anymore.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 3:36:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I commend the OP, I have followed this thread from the beginning and I don't know if it is my age (52) or my "You leave me alone and I will leave you alone" disposition but I may have went "Dorner" by now
Keep giving them hell, I live in a rural area and all of my neighbors are great, we look after each other, keep an eye on each others properties when vacations are taken and take care of each others animals
style='font-weight: bold;']Thank God for good neighbors and an honest local gooberment [/span] [span style='color: red;'][/span]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/19/2013 7:54:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Arfcom, please meet Eddy McIntosh. He is a project manager for Pushmataha County in the OK Circuit Engineering District #3. And, the previous County Commissioner to Jimmy Long.

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx343/mookamae/eddymcintoshced3pic.jpg,

link to oscn
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/19/2013 7:36:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Real winner...

Link Posted: 9/20/2013 6:08:06 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Real winner...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Real winner...

Oh yeh, this guy is "Special"

Link Posted: 9/20/2013 9:10:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Real winner...

Can someone make it bigger?
I can't read it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2013 2:57:42 PM EDT
[#14]
If you go to this link and scroll down to the bottom and click on the AFPC it can be enlarged. The wall of words starts on page 2.

Link to OSCN and Probable Cause Report

Looks like the tire is about to hit the pavement and this will be the last weekend we can discuss this. So with that said, I would like to introduce you to Andy Artus of Collins, Zorn, & Wagner.

They handle all the lawsuits for the Oklahoma Counties except for OKC and Tulsa.

http://www.czwglaw.com/andy-artus

Link Posted: 9/20/2013 3:01:17 PM EDT
[#15]
And a new movie in Commissioner Long's honor......

Link Posted: 9/20/2013 6:41:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVd3H0c0D3I
View Quote

Damn, no one knows WTF is going on do they?

Does this judge own the entire county or own a tank and fighter jets because it sure sounds like everyone is afraid of her

Ohhh maybe it's rosie o'donnell, I would be afraid of the hideous bitch myelf

I know capitalization is missing but I refuse to capitalize rosie o'donnell

Good luck to both of you and I will be waiting for an update for whenever you can discuss again

Link Posted: 9/20/2013 6:57:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I can't read it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Real winner...

I can't read it.

Wow - Summary
Subject got cops attention.  Subject ran a few stop signs, then pulled over.  Subject appeared drunk.  Subject drove off, while flipping the bird.  Subject drove around, dangerously.  Officer got in front of subject.  Subject rammed officer repeatedly.  Subject drove home to mamma, and argued with her.  Officers arrested subject.

This guy should be a senator, is Ted's seat still available?  He'd be a shoe-in.
Link Posted: 9/20/2013 7:24:18 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm still waiting to see if it even shows up in the news.
Link Posted: 9/20/2013 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Does this judge own the entire county or own a tank and fighter jets because it sure sounds like everyone is afraid of her
Good luck to both of you and I will be waiting for an update for whenever you can discuss again

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVd3H0c0D3I

Thanks !
Link Posted: 9/22/2013 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Best of luck while you're continuing the fight.
Link Posted: 9/23/2013 10:50:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

My thoughts exactly!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Kill Dozer would take those posts right the fuck up

My thoughts exactly!

A tractor with backhoe and a cable or chain would make quick work of those and lead to $$$$$ profit.
Link Posted: 9/23/2013 11:01:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

We have a FORMER county commissioner that was just arrested for something similar, he just plead guilty (he left several voice mails threatening a local tire company over getting discounted vehicle tires for his personal car and leveraging county contracts to due it) and will do time.
Link Posted: 9/23/2013 11:04:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well, I'm keeping very good notes but I'm not so great at the vivid writing thing....

After reading the AFPC on what he did I'm surprised that wasn't deemed Attempted Capitol Murder.

Strike that last sentence. Nothing surprises me anymore.
View Quote

Write up the facts and publish it as a work of fiction, because no one outside the area would ever think it was based on real events. Throw in a murder or two Dexter style, a couple of shootouts, a Federal task force and you have a USA movie of the week or a small Hollywood movie.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:44:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Bump so it doesn't fall off the cliff...

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:45:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Bump so it doesn't fall off the cliff...

View Quote

good bump
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:59:40 PM EDT
[#26]
November 7 - Scheduling Conference
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:07:31 PM EDT
[#27]
My 21st wedding anniversary. Let's hope only one of us gets screwed.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:08:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:05:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Glad to see this on top again. We can't let it fall into the archives. This is a great testament to the fortitude of the OP and gang.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:10:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
November 7 - Scheduling Conference
View Quote

good luck and knock them dead
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 9:26:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Thanks guys !

Here are some new pictures Kerry took just last weekend with his potato camera.

Link Posted: 10/30/2013 10:35:09 AM EDT
[#32]

still after all these month

it is a miracle that nobody got hurt or even killed with these things in the way

Link Posted: 10/30/2013 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

it is a miracle that nobody got hurt or even killed with these things in the way

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The post have been there 2 1/2 years now. They get hit and change position from time to time, but they are still there.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2013 5:12:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Unreal. I hope that they bring down the full force of the "law" when something bad finally happens because of these things being on the side of the road. Around those parts it's doubtful though.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:39:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Any new developments?

Hoping the best for you guys.

Onyx
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 3:41:46 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Any new developments?

Hoping the best for you guys.

Onyx
View Quote

I'm not sure that they can comment anymore due to the current case going on. I may be mistaken, but that's what I've taken from previous posts on here. I'm glad that this thread isn't dying though as it's one of my all time favorites.

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 5:34:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Thanks for the support and keeping it alive.

We can't talk about the case as it is moving along now. Scheduling order has been issued and we are now sharing data.

Words cannot express how much we appreciate the support from everyone here.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Wow, I'm sorry you're still going through this mess. I thought I remembered it finally being resolved a while back. I'd be going nuts by now.
Link Posted: 11/27/2013 6:11:55 AM EDT
[#39]
I know these kind of things take a while to resolve, but wow.  Hang in there I think you will win out on this.  Even through this difficult time I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 3:52:05 PM EDT
[#40]
bump

to keep it on top.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:02:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Thanks !
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:29:23 PM EDT
[#42]
ETA: Never-mind.

I see something might happen in relation to your case, so I'll keep my comments to myself.

Sincerest good luck, OP.

Ugh! What a nightmare! I hope it's over for you guys soon.
F11B
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#43]
can we get a short recap on what's going on now??
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:58:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Going through the Interrogatory process now and the depositions will start in January.

Thanks for following our story.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 7:02:19 PM EDT
[#45]
You have the patience of Job.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote

And probably two extra jobs for legal fees.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 8:04:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thi$ I$ true.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 8:27:02 AM EDT
[#48]
What page is her ruling on?
Link Posted: 1/6/2014 6:25:46 PM EDT
[#49]
instead of looking for the page number just go to the youtube links provided by the OP
if you tag his youtube user ID it will show you all the videos he made in order
it will explain the situation in greater detail then the 30 pages of posts

by the way OP. video links and recordings are TOP NOTCH. people pay attention!
this is how you document and build a case.

to the OP. please when the court case is over update the followers. (In whatever way you can without breaking your NDA)
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:37:33 AM EDT
[#50]
As an Okie, I just want to apologize for the treatment you have received and sadly say that I am not surprised in the least.
These small town, small minded fools get elected to some local office and all of a sudden think they are King Shit.
I wish you the best and if you hold an Arfcom shoot make sure you go to the OK HTF and give us an invite
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top