User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 31
Link Posted: 3/21/2013 7:26:25 AM EDT
[#1]
tag
Link Posted: 3/21/2013 7:49:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Hell, I have second hand stress from this, we should do a class action suit.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:50:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Has everybody been served yet?
Link Posted: 5/5/2013 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Bump!

Link Posted: 5/5/2013 4:17:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes,
Link Posted: 5/5/2013 4:21:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes,

So what's your timeline?
Link Posted: 5/5/2013 4:41:02 PM EDT
[#7]
We are in the early stages in the Federal Eastern District Court in Oklahoma.

We are looking forward to disclosure.
Link Posted: 5/5/2013 4:55:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We are in the early stages in the Federal Eastern District Court in Oklahoma.

We are looking forward to disclosure.

Hopefully the rod of justice fucks them hard. Good luck man.
Link Posted: 5/6/2013 12:44:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Read the whole thing... holy crap. I'm off to have a few beers in your honor.
Link Posted: 5/6/2013 1:30:55 PM EDT
[#10]
A friend had just the opposite happen. He had a absent texas land owner move his fence 30' onto his property and lock the gate on his easement. He also cut our water line, started 2 fires and was hunting on our property. He thought he owned the road which he did they had had an easement for over 40 years.
But luckily he does't have to worry about him anymore the idiot burned his own house down while burning trash. I'm in the process of buying the land at a very cheap price.
Link Posted: 5/7/2013 6:14:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Wow, someone else told me about this thread...... I finally got through the whole thing. You all are some patient folks, hats off to sticking with this and seeing it through.
Nothing but prayers and good thoughts this goes your way and these folks get what's deserved!

If you have that arf-comm shoot i would be in for it!

Had a friend that owned 500 acres of strip pit ground in Missouri, we went there a lot and it was an eye opening experiance dealing with small town politics and relationships. I truely think you could live in a small town for 30+ years and they would still call you that new fella the lives on sos and so's place.

Best of luck to you!!

Link Posted: 5/7/2013 6:25:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mr. Commissioner is just getting more and more famous by the day....

Jimmy Long, Pushmataha County Commissioner - District 3, was the owner of Clayton Fuels at the time of the school’s winter 2011-12 bid solicitation. Clayton Fuels had held the propane contract with the school for the three previous years, the first two while owned or part owned by Dale Jackson, and the third while owned by Jimmy Long. Long was also in negotiations with McCraw Oil to sell Clayton Fuels to McCraw Oil, a sale that was finalized in January 2012.
According to witnesses, Long was upset, because Clayton Fuels lost the September 12 bid. Brian Schumann, the Board president, indicated Long was upset when Long came to his residence after the school board meeting. Supposedly, Long had spoken with school board members LeeAnna Martin and Pam Jackson about calling a special school board meeting to change the vote. Schumann claimed Long told him (Schumann) that he would be the swing vote to change the propane contract award.

Schumann stated when he told Long that he was not going to call for a special school board meeting, Long said, "It would be the biggest mistake you ever made in your life." Schumann asked why. Long replied, "Well, you won't work for the county again." Long also said, according to Schumann, "I (Long) won't do anymore work for the school. You won't have a job again for the county."

http://www.sai.state.ok.us/Search%20Reports/database/Clayton%20PSD%20%20-%20final%20for%20publish%20report.pdf

and the house of cards comes a tumbling down...watch your cornhole long...

There are some really interesting new developments regarding our Commissioner Longs business partner Dale Jackson at Clayton fuels and the school board president Mr Schumann that Commissioner Long threatened.

THATHERTON!
Link Posted: 5/7/2013 9:41:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Wow, someone else told me about this thread...... I finally got through the whole thing. You all are some patient folks, hats off to sticking with this and seeing it through.
Nothing but prayers and good thoughts this goes your way and these folks get what's deserved!

If you have that arf-comm shoot i would be in for it!

Had a friend that owned 500 acres of strip pit ground in Missouri, we went there a lot and it was an eye opening experiance dealing with small town politics and relationships. I truely think you could live in a small town for 30+ years and they would still call you that new fella the lives on sos and so's place.

Best of luck to you!!

Thanks for the support !
Link Posted: 5/7/2013 9:47:10 AM EDT
[#14]
This is the good thing about the truth, and integrity.  It may cost a lot to uncover these good old boys - but at some point that network falls apart and these "powerful" people lose cover and concealment.

Link Posted: 5/7/2013 10:30:24 AM EDT
[#15]
If your not grazing your own stock I would suggest you start a Lantana nursery. I heard it grows very well along fence lines.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 8:11:07 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

If your not grazing your own stock I would suggest you start a Lantana nursery. I heard it grows very well along fence lines.

Bump for info!

Is this poisonous to cattle? I still like the retarded bull dropped into the middle of his pure bread angus cow heard.
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 5:59:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Waiting on the court...
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 10:13:08 AM EDT
[#18]
That is pretty crazy that you're still waiting. How much longer until any action?
Link Posted: 7/17/2013 4:16:26 PM EDT
[#19]
I have been following this off and on since close to the start.  Hang in there, best wishes.
Link Posted: 7/17/2013 4:32:29 PM EDT
[#20]
tag
Link Posted: 7/17/2013 5:11:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is pretty crazy that you're still waiting. How much longer until any action?
View Quote

We are currently waiting on the Federal Judge to issue or set a conference order.

Then it's disclosure and deposition time.
Link Posted: 7/17/2013 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I have been following this off and on since close to the start.  Hang in there, best wishes.
View Quote

Thanks !

Link Posted: 8/17/2013 1:31:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Bump to keep it away from the archives.
Link Posted: 8/17/2013 4:58:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Thank you !

I have so many things to say and I can't say much...Ugh....

Some of the posts are still in the road and the one's removed still lay in the ditch. (I wonder what DA Matloff thinks of this)

The jist of the County's argument is that they don't deny what they did, but deny that they knew better.....

Still waiting to see how they specifically respond to our allegations.

Link Posted: 8/17/2013 5:00:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Thank you !

Some of the posts are still in the road and the one's removed still lay in the ditch. (I wonder what DA Matloff thinks of this)

The jist of the County's argument is that they don't deny what they did, but deny that they knew better.....

View Quote

Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/17/2013 5:01:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Good luck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank you !

Good luck.

Thank you !!
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 4:35:18 PM EDT
[#27]
A few pictures Kerry took yesterday.

21 months ago the posts were suppose to come out.

The only thing that has changed is the steel posts with attached concrete, strewn along the county road like punji sticks towards oncoming traffic, are much more concealed in the weeds and grass due to the lack of maintenance of the ditches now......

Link Posted: 8/19/2013 4:49:06 PM EDT
[#28]
potentially dangerous conditions. If someone were to go off the road the chances of serious damage to vehicle or personal injury could possibly occur.
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 4:55:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
potentially dangerous conditions. If someone were to go off the road the chances of serious damage to vehicle or personal injury could possibly occur.
View Quote

Well, in all fairness a private citizen put the post in the County road only 28 months ago, these things take time and lots of meetings...  I mean with cows on the road you have other shit to worry about.

Link Posted: 8/19/2013 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 9:44:04 PM EDT
[#31]
I can't believe the posts are still there. Some of them look like they're still in the ground for pete's sake.
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 6:35:41 AM EDT
[#32]
While not your responsibility if you could find a local scrapper, I am sure they would love to come take those posts out of there for you.
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 8:42:59 AM EDT
[#33]

This is what it looked like back in Febuary before the weeds grew over the poles. At least you could see the danger back then.

Link Posted: 8/20/2013 3:19:24 PM EDT
[#34]
I commend your patients.
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 5:16:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I can't believe the posts are still there. Some of them look like they're still in the ground for pete's sake.
View Quote

Some of them still are.
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 6:27:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Someday a vehicle will run off the road to avoid a cow, then an unexpected metal post will further create mayhem and damage.  Maybe kill somebody.

Those Commissioners don't give a rat's ass about public safety.

Link Posted: 8/20/2013 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Crazy isn't it....

Thank goodness it's not a bus route,,,,,

Oh, my bad....10/31/2011 commissioner's meeting....it is.....
Link Posted: 8/22/2013 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Some of them still are.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Some of them still are.

You folks will achieve sainthood. I'm sure of it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2013 6:14:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Thanks for the kind post and the bump..

Link Posted: 8/22/2013 6:20:11 PM EDT
[#40]
That guy sounded like Ernest T Bass.
Link Posted: 8/22/2013 6:28:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I commend your patients.
View Quote

Is he a doctor? How many patients does he have?

Oh, wait !  Now I get it !  You meant that you commend his PATIENCE !
Link Posted: 8/22/2013 6:45:08 PM EDT
[#42]
This story, which is everywhere in the news, is way more interesting to the media than ours.....

http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.aspx/Lawsuit_against_Creek_Nation_chief_alleges_affair_assault/20130820_11_A9_CUTLIN126520%20target=

Ours is complicated and requires reading comprehension...

That's our attorney in the story....

Link fixed. sorry
Link Posted: 8/31/2013 11:40:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Kill Dozer would take those posts right the fuck up
View Quote

My thoughts exactly!
Link Posted: 8/31/2013 1:44:45 PM EDT
[#44]
I always thought I was pretty patient, I don't get to bent out of shape on most things.  In short I am old enough to know that you can let a lot of things go and you will still get through the situation.  But land sakes.  I retire shortly and I am not sure I am going to see the end of this thing. On the other hand if you need some old guy to camp out and watch your property for a week or so let me know.  Again best of luck in this difficult situation.
Link Posted: 8/31/2013 2:16:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Do you guys have access to the property now? It was my understanding that the fence was removed in the area where it blocked access to your land.
Link Posted: 8/31/2013 4:56:47 PM EDT
[#46]
We do have access now.

After the mandate was issued by the Court of Civil Appeals returning the road back to 33 feet (for us and the VD only as the County was never party to the suit), we installed a new entrance immediately next to the original gate. The County Commissioner had said at the last couple of Commissioner meetings that he was never going to install the drive or cut the fence located in the statutory section line easement, so we did it ourselves. We never heard from anyone after we did it.

We just find it completely amazing that some of the posts are still in the road and laying in the County's easement after all this time.

Why would a County Commissioner not follow the advice of his District Attorney? Inquiring minds want to know.

Link Posted: 8/31/2013 7:05:09 PM EDT
[#47]
if you hit a cow with a car an kill it, you can keep the carcass right? like hitting a deer??

time to start buying $100 beaters.
Link Posted: 8/31/2013 7:08:27 PM EDT
[#48]
I have followed this thread for a long time as a lurker.
Just wanted to join everyone else in wishing you the best of luck.
I live near there in southern Pittsburg county, so I can't say I'm
too surprised at what you have been through.
If you decide to hold an arfcom shoot I would love to come and
help make some noise. I might even have some tannerite I could
bring along.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 6:24:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I have followed this thread for a long time as a lurker.
Just wanted to join everyone else in wishing you the best of luck.
I live near there in southern Pittsburg county, so I can't say I'm
too surprised at what you have been through.
If you decide to hold an arfcom shoot I would love to come and
help make some noise. I might even have some tannerite I could
bring along.  
View Quote

Thanks for the support!  
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 6:32:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The smaller the entity, the bigger the Hitler Wannabee that runs it. HOA are almost always run by people who would gas half of their neighbors. If Germany had HOAs, Hitler would have never risen to power, but instead have spent his days running around measuring how tall the neighbor's grass was.
View Quote

They're also the easiest to fight back.

10 gallons of Highway yellow paint dumped on the HOA nazi's lawn at 0300 generally settles him down a bit. If that doesn't work, a couple copper nails into his price tree give him something more to think about.
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top