Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/29/2011 5:16:50 PM EDT
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/07/29/2011-07-29_ame_deal_arizona_girl_suffocates_to_death_after_being_put_in_box_over_popsicle_f.html

Four adults have been charged in the brutal killing of a 10-year-old
family member who was stuffed a locked storage container as punishment
for taking a Popsicle out of the freezer, police said.

Initially, authorities declared Ame Deal was a "death unknown," after her family said she had died accidentally while playing hide-and-seek with other children in her Phoenix home.

On
Thursday, her death was ruled a homicide after detectives found a
pattern of horrifying abuse, including forcing the little girl to eat
dog feces, making her sleep on the shower floor and forcing her to
exercise barefoot outside in the blistering heat.

Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:19:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

including forcing the little girl to eat dog feces,

WHAT THE FUCK MAN!

Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

including forcing the little girl to eat dog feces,

WHAT THE FUCK MAN!

Yeah. What the fuck indeed. Where the fuck is her mom and dad at?

Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:23:01 PM EDT
[#3]

What a bunch of sorry assed oxygen thieves...

that poor little girl...

Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:23:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I saw that story today.

You know, there really is no need for fictional horror films from Hollywood anymore.

There is more than enough real, living horror all around us in society today to frighten anyone.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:30:36 PM EDT
[#5]
WTF doesn't quite do it anymore. Bring back hangin'.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:31:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Is this the "locked in a microwave" case?

Regardless, those fucks deserve a painful death existence.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:32:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Put a bullet in them and call it a day.

Seriously. If you don't give a shit about your own child, there's no place in society for you because you for damn sure don't care about anybody else. This is the 4th or 5th story I've heard like this in the past few weeks. As the parent of a 15 month old, I cannot fathom how somebody would treat a child, yet alone their own, that way.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:34:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:35:33 PM EDT
[#9]

freaking disgusting

didn't a similar thing happen to a young boy a little bit ago?

ETA:  it makes you think of how many other kids are going through this right now
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:35:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Put a bullet in them and call it a day.

This. Friggin' animals. It's damn Popsicle, they all look like they could've done without it.

Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:38:47 PM EDT
[#11]
freaking dirtbags
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:40:32 PM EDT
[#12]
I can't wait to see the parents
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:41:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Cut their eyes out & leave them in the desert.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:42:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:42:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Feral.  Deal with them as you would any feral animal.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:43:40 PM EDT
[#16]
A baseball bat and 10 minutes is all I want.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:44:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Same, and it's just as upsetting reading it again. Keeping that beautiful little angel in my prayers, and hoping there's a special place waaaaay down South for those fuckstains who treated her like that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:58:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Lynching doesn't seem like such a bad thing anymore. Maybe it would help deter shitstains like this from killing little children.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Torture them.  hard.  I don't care if its wrong.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 6:06:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Do not hang them all.  Do not shoot them all.  Do not beat them for ten minutes with a baseball bat.

Do to every fucking one of them what they did to that poor girl.  Fucking what the fuck fuck is wrong with people.  I mean son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 6:06:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 6:08:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You know, there really is no need for fictional horror films from Hollywood anymore.

There is more than enough real, living horror all around us in society today to frighten anyone.

You couldn't put that in a Hollywood movie. The MPAA would give it an NC-17 and make sure that it never saw a big screen. You can only see such things on the nightly news. I hope they can find a way to help the kid. I missed that in the op.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I can't wait to see the parents

http://www.kfyi.com/pages/local_news.html?feed=118695&article=8895140

Here you go.

Looks like they bounced from state to state, Wisconsin, Texas, then Utah before moving to Phoenix about a year ago.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2011/07/29/20110729phoenix-girl-abuse-life.html

Link Posted: 7/29/2011 6:12:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Sick bastards.
Put each of her relatives in their own little trunk and let them suffocate. Let them feel what she felt, the terror of knowing you're going to die, struggling for your last breath.
Kill them. Kill them slowly.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 6:46:38 PM EDT
[#25]

Folks that do stuff like this need their faces eaten off while they're alive and conscious...and I'm hungry.  That may sound crazy, but it's how mad I get reading these stories.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 6:54:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:06:26 PM EDT
[#27]
My youngest son is ten and I couldnt begin to even think of doing stuff like that!These animals need to be executed.This world just gets more perverse by the day!
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:14:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Folks that do stuff like this need their faces eaten off while they're alive and conscious...and I'm hungry.  That may sound crazy, but it's how mad I get reading these stories.

Does kinda make you wanna go Reaver, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Inbred freaks.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Between this and the kid who was locked in a dog cage and wrote about how he just wanted his family to love him I just want to cry.

Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/07/29/2011-07-29_ame_deal_arizona_girl_suffocates_to_death_after_being_put_in_box_over_popsicle_f.html

Four adults have been charged in the brutal killing of a 10-year-old family member who was stuffed a locked storage container as punishment for taking a Popsicle out of the freezer, police said.

Initially, authorities declared Ame Deal was a "death unknown," after her family said she had died accidentally while playing hide-and-seek with other children in her Phoenix home.

On Thursday, her death was ruled a homicide after detectives found a pattern of horrifying abuse, including forcing the little girl to eat dog feces, making her sleep on the shower floor and forcing her to exercise barefoot outside in the blistering heat.

They should all four be stuffed in boxes until they suffocate. By the way, what mutant looking creatures. What's in the water in PHX?

Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:23:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Four adults have been charged in the brutal killing of a 10-year-old family member who was stuffed a locked storage container as punishment for taking a Popsicle out of the freezer, police said.

On Thursday, her death was ruled a homicide after detectives found a pattern of horrifying abuse, including forcing the little girl to eat dog feces, making her sleep on the shower floor and forcing her to exercise barefoot outside in the blistering heat.

They should all four be stuffed in boxes until they suffocate. By the way, what mutant looking creatures. What's in the water in PHX?  

Or the water in Wisconsin, Texas, Utah..
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:23:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Take all the rope in Texas, find a tall oak tree, hang all of them bad boys high in the streets. For all the people to see.

Well, Justice is the one thing you should always find, you gotta saddle up them horses, you gotta draw a hardline.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:23:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Stoning should still be enforced for degenerates like this.  Or just tie them to a post in the desert.    
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:24:46 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:25:45 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Easy hoss, wherever the fuck they're from. Did you see them?

Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:27:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Not sure what to even say about horrible things like this.

Kill them.

Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:28:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Scroll back a bit in the thread.
Find the post that has two links to the news story.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:29:52 PM EDT
[#39]
yeah, I heard it last week when the story was... they were playing hide n go seek and ... she must have hid in there and died..

then I heard the current story a few days ago and caught the details on fox today... that poor little girl, someone deserves to be beaten, exhasuted out in the Arizona heat and then tossed into a locker and thrown around, flipped, dropped, kicked and left to mummify.

had not seen their faces til now, there does seem to be some lens distortion.

Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:33:07 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I read the news stories. They lived in Phoenix, they had moved around a lot. They look like mutants! Wherever they're from someone pissed in that gene pool!

Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:35:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I read the news stories. They lived in Phoenix, they had moved around a lot. They look like mutants! Wherever they're from someone pissed in that gene pool!

So bringing up "What's in the water in PHX? " had what to do, with a gaggle of fleshy headed shitbirds who'd maybe lived here a year?
For fucks sake.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:35:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:36:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
A baseball bat and 10 minutes is all I want.

Is the 10 minutes for lack of experience, or to make them feel the 'justice'?
-SS

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:36:44 PM EDT
[#44]
I never did hear about where her parents are. makes me kinda wonder...

Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:43:51 PM EDT
[#45]
I just read this a few minutes ago. those fucked up mother fuckers should all be hung until dead. Or better yet, put them in a box to suffocate like that little girl did and see how she felt. I just can't understand how some people can get so warped to do this kind of shit.

ETA. IIRC the article said there were 12 children living in the house, and they are in protective custody.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:49:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Why do I read this shit?

People are fucked up.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:52:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I never did hear about where her parents are. makes me kinda wonder...

In hell. Hopefully achieving a state of "Extra Crispness".
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:53:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Public Crucifixion in the middle of an asphalt parking lot is the only acceptable solution.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 7:56:50 PM EDT
[#50]

This is horrible.

Oh I feel like a part of me dies inside when I hear this.

This is so sick and horrible.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top