Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 6:05:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I kind of like the show, it's entertaining, unlike a bunch of others being aired.  Steph seems like a nice girl that actually cares about things. (unlike a bunch of other people on other shows)

I guess if I were looking at it as "serious" TV, then I might not be too happy. But to me, it's entertainment, and not meant to be "serious".
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 6:07:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I kind of like the show, it's entertaining, unlike a bunch of others being aired.  Steph seems like a nice girl that actually cares about things. (unlike a bunch of other people on other shows)

I guess if I were looking at it as "serious" TV, then I might not be too happy. But to me, it's entertainment, and not meant to be "serious".

But he says, "Do not try this at home.  Without the proper licensing, you will go to jail."  If he said, "Go to pound me in the ass prison." I would forgive a bunch of his stupidity.

Link Posted: 7/22/2011 6:08:04 AM EDT
[#3]
eh, it's entertainment.  I watch it and keep tuning in just to see.  Does it necessarily help our cause with the masses?  Probably not.  

Link Posted: 7/22/2011 6:23:02 AM EDT
[#4]
AK-103 firing at 1000 yard targets.

Link Posted: 7/22/2011 6:24:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

AK-103 firing at 1000 yard targets.

IbB__F-nd1Q

Embed fail.

Link Posted: 7/22/2011 6:34:20 AM EDT
[#6]
lowest common denominator show for the lowest common denominator viewer.
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 6:40:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Stephanie!

Snaggletooth trash fan eh?

her dad reads this forum... nice to talk about her like that  

He reads?

Link Posted: 7/22/2011 7:16:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 7:21:16 AM EDT
[#9]
The more I think about it, the more I realize, the real problems with them, boil down to the bullshit. "if we can pull this off, it'll mean big things" and "it's never been done before" type lies. That and in the M2 episode, the owner came off as extremely rude to the guy he brought in to help.  

We can rail on the quality of their cans and other things all day, but the douchebaggery is the main issue. And that's probably  heavily driven by the producers.

Link Posted: 7/22/2011 7:42:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 7:54:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
No, but after watching their show they seem extremely talented and innovative.

LOL - after seeing them mount two water cooled M16s side by side to act as a GPMG (which we already have) they seem retarded.  That might be the dark side to "innovative".
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 8:04:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stephanie!

I guess if all you've been dating is your handma thumb and her 4 daughters, she might be an option.

fify

Link Posted: 7/22/2011 8:17:32 AM EDT
[#13]
So, you guys ever see that modified KAC SAW? I was thinking about contacting RJF to see if they could do that to a S12, what do you think? Their builds seem to have a good rep.

I'd dump the 203 and it would have to use the MD 20rd drum, but I thought that would be a fun gun to own. There's a guy on the Saiga forums (Cobra762?) who actually mod'd a S12 to fire belt ammo, wonder if I could get him involved?
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 8:24:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Another Red Jacket "second"

This clown (I'm sure some of you have seen his videos on Youtube) did this video awhile back.  Not sure of timelines exactly but I watched this video of shooting an arrow out of a shotgun before I saw Red Jacket try it.  Not to mention, this guy did it in a 12 guage where they were having problems with a .410 shattering the arrow upon firing.  So if this Russian goof who posts on Youtube can do it so easily while Red Jacket, a gunsmithing shop, had problems.....you get the idea.

Forward to 3:29 to see him shoot the arrow.  Someone may have to embed this video for me

Russian shoots arrow before Red Jacket's claim that it has, "Never Been Done Before"
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 8:40:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stephanie!

She is so far from worthy of that smiley it is ridiculous.

Her teeth, belly, and voice make me want to vomit when I see her. Especially since she has that "I'm hot shit" attitude. And no need to call me out on the looks of my girl. I've already posted pics in BOTD.

I don't give a shit!

Stephanie...

Well in that case, carry on good sir.

Who would you rather go camping with... Steph or TRG?

Damn that's a tough one.....................................

Let me see...................................

Ok, Steph

Who would babysit her baby daddy's baby?

Link Posted: 7/22/2011 8:51:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 9:10:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This clown (I'm sure some of you have seen his videos on Youtube) did this video awhile back.  Not sure of timelines exactly but I watched this video of shooting an arrow out of a shotgun before I saw Red Jacket try it.  Not to mention, this guy did it in a 12 guage where they were having problems with a .410 shattering the arrow upon firing.  So if this Russian goof who posts on Youtube can do it so easily while Red Jacket, a gunsmithing shop, had problems.....you get the idea.

Forward to 3:29 to see him shoot the arrow.  Someone may have to embed this video for me

Russian shoots arrow before Red Jacket's claim that it has, "Never Been Done Before"

You DO know that Larue makes a kit for the 10/22, right? And it uses fletched arrows and launches them ~425fps.
And Airrow has been making something similar for years.

Link Posted: 7/22/2011 10:35:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The more I think about it, the more I realize, the real problems with them, boil down to the bullshit. "if we can pull this off, it'll mean big things" and "it's never been done before" type lies. That and in the M2 episode, the owner came off as extremely rude to the guy he brought in to help.  

We can rail on the quality of their cans and other things all day, but the douchebaggery is the main issue. And that's probably  heavily driven by the producers.

The owner seems to have patience issues, even with his own employees. Especially the guy with the tattoos who is a trained gunsmith.
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 10:58:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
has this been done before?

regardless, this could be big.

I watched about 4 episodes last night and have come to the conclusion that these inbred SOBs are an insult to gun owners.  

Episode 1: Hey guys, lets build a gun that folds up into a metal box (ala Magpuls light gun).  They go off about how no ones attempted this before and we should do it.  They go on and on again about how awesome this would be to have if you were walking your dog down the street or on camping trips.  News flash you inbred assholes, a pistol would be a far more effective system than your shitbox.  So that was episode 1 of lets be fucking stupid and put it on TV.

Episode 2: Overweight Mexican Security Dude got a major contract for naval protection and needs a non lethal weapon to defend the ship against pirates.  So douche nozzle mcimbred decides to create a Russian katyusha rocket system.  So they go build this elaborate ghey ass rocket setup that probably cost about $100 and end up charging the guy $5000.  They make "home made" bottle rockets and are super awesome yo.  These rockets don't fly straight at all and fly all over the place.  News flash mall ninja, instead of building hand make bottle rockets, you could have walked down to the fireworks store and bought them for $15.  Yeah real innovation you turd burglers.  Then homie mcillegal is amazed at how wonderful this is at whopping $5k.  

Episode 3: Some semi ok looking woman (about a 6....6 beers) walks into the store with her fudge packer liberal boyfriend/fiance/cover story to buy a 9mm.  So owner douche mcfly instead of helping get these people into the shooting world/gun ownership he sends them on their way out of the store.  Way to go douche.  Now the 6 doesn't have a gun to protect herself and her fudge packing boyfriend is going out with the "guys" on the weekend now.  

Episode 4: He great news.  Lets take a historic Tommy Gun and complete Tapco the fuck out of it.  You know why?  Because no ones ever done it before.  News flash hill billy jim.  Theres a reason people never did it before.  Because it's a fucking classic.  Where is the ATF when you need a no knock search.  

Episode 5: Overweight security dude from #2 is back and helping train the local yokels (I mean swat) and they need a ghey ass door breaching gun.  But not just any shotgun.  They need it mounted onto an AR because the fat entry dude is too fat to get the fuck out of the way for the rest of the team, they need it on the AR so he can just go straight in.  Here a pro tip fatty, just bust through the wall like you were the Kool Aid man.  

Episode 6: Top Dog McGee Trainer needs a lightweight carbine that his customers are looking to buy.  Final price?  $1800.  Pro Tip slick, how about buy a standard AR without all the whiz bang shit on it for under 1/2 price.  

Overall impressions: Owner - for the love of all thats sacred, buy your daughter a set of braces or a trip to the orthodontist to get her grill fixed. If she's going to be on TV, the grill shouldn't look like a commercial for Chiclets.  Head welder guy - seriously if you had as much talent as you said you have, you'd have moved onto place that wasn't producing 3rd world quality shit.  Other guys - you've obviously don't amount to anything since I can't think of anything to say.  

I love watching the show but that was fucking funny!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 11:02:03 AM EDT
[#21]
They converted a Saiga-12 for me back in 2007.  When I dropped the gun off, I spoke to Will about what I was looking for.  He was friendly, helpful, and enthusiastic.  When he shipped me the gun back, he had included extra work on it for no extra charge.  I called him and thanked him, and he remained friendly and polite.

My shotgun is fun and reliable, and I'd have no qualms about using it to defend myself.

I only have streaming & disc Netflix, so I have no idea about the show, but based on my personal experiences with Red Jacket and Will Hayden, I would be happy to have them work on more of my guns.
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 11:05:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
So, you guys ever see that modified KAC SAW? I was thinking about contacting RJF to see if they could do that to a S12, what do you think? Their builds seem to have a good rep.

I'd dump the 203 and it would have to use the MD 20rd drum, but I thought that would be a fun gun to own. There's a guy on the Saiga forums (Cobra762?) who actually mod'd a S12 to fire belt ammo, wonder if I could get him involved?

Cobra did that picture for a April fools joke.
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Pardon my ignorance.....I saw a few posts stating something to the fact that Larue made some 10/22 kit, but was unaware so I didn't understand.  However, it only further proves my point.  That kit seems pretty sweet.  Any idea how well it works?

As a side note....It could be said that Larue's isn't for a "shotgun" which is where the Russian guy completely beats out Red Jacket.  But then again, Red Jackets was a .410 so that's where they will surely claim their 'pioneering awesomeness' if they are called out for knocking off the idea as their own.  Either way, it just busts my balls to see the guy say that he is the first to do something when he obviously isn't.  And he isn't even changing the idea at all, he is simply copying.  Maybe for the survival shit box he added the $1 survival kit that will break during it's first use, which Magpul didn't have.  He is a thief.  Again....I do still watch the show because there aren't many shows that are strictly about guns these days.  But I will watch it and bitch to the wife about it the whole time in which she replies, "Then why do you watch it?"

Another Side......Can some of you input your feelings about the direction Top Shot has taken with some of it's challenges.  I mean I like bow hunting and all.....but the show is Top SHOT, not Top THROWER.  I can't stand watching some guys biff on throwing knives for an hour.  They need to keep it to firearms and firearms only.  The best part about guns is that they can use a different one for each challenge.  A knife is a knife, they don't have caliber's/differing ranges/etc... Something about seeing guys compete with a 1911 @ 50ft and then watching them shoot a .50BMG @ 1000yds that is appealing.  Not some weirdo with a feather in his hat teach them how to throw a hatchet at a piece of wood while balancing on a beam.....kinda stupid
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 11:18:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Pardon my ignorance.....I saw a few posts stating something to the fact that Larue made some 10/22 kit, but was unaware so I didn't understand.  However, it only further proves my point.  That kit seems pretty sweet.  Any idea how well it works?

As a side note....It could be said that Larue's isn't for a "shotgun" which is where the Russian guy completely beats out Red Jacket.  But then again, Red Jackets was a .410 so that's where they will surely claim their 'pioneering awesomeness' if they are called out for knocking off the idea as their own.  Either way, it just busts my balls to see the guy say that he is the first to do something when he obviously isn't.  And he isn't even changing the idea at all, he is simply copying.  Maybe for the survival shit box he added the $1 survival kit that will break during it's first use, which Magpul didn't have.  He is a thief.  Again....I do still watch the show because there aren't many shows that are strictly about guns these days.  But I will watch it and bitch to the wife about it the whole time in which she replies, "Then why do you watch it?"

Another Side......Can some of you input your feelings about the direction Top Shot has taken with some of it's challenges.  I mean I like bow hunting and all.....but the show is Top SHOT, not Top THROWER.  I can't stand watching some guys biff on throwing knives for an hour.  They need to keep it to firearms and firearms only.  The best part about guns is that they can use a different one for each challenge.  A knife is a knife, they don't have caliber's/differing ranges/etc... Something about seeing guys compete with a 1911 @ 50ft and then watching them shoot a .50BMG @ 1000yds that is appealing.  Not some weirdo with a feather in his hat teach them how to throw a hatchet at a piece of wood while balancing on a beam.....kinda stupid

Knives have different lengths, blade types, designes, handles, materials, etc.

When I saw them eyeballing/replicating a shitty SAIGA chamber for their precision rifle, I turned it off. Dumb.

They converted a Saiga-12 for me back in 2007. When I dropped the gun off, I spoke to Will about what I was looking for. He was friendly, helpful, and enthusiastic. When he shipped me the gun back, he had included extra work on it for no extra charge. I called him and thanked him, and he remained friendly and polite.

My shotgun is fun and reliable, and I'd have no qualms about using it to defend myself.

I only have streaming & disc Netflix, so I have no idea about the show, but based on my personal experiences with Red Jacket and Will Hayden, I would be happy to have them work on more of my guns.

Think you'd get anywhere NEAR that level of service now that they're the hottest thing since sliced bread for d-bag firearm owners? I seriously doubt it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 7:06:35 PM EDT
[#25]
I got a chuckle out of the part of  the last episode with the 1000 yard AK and the arrow gun.   Hum if only a company made a semi auto 1000 yard rifle........Oh wait LaRue and Knights and others all ready sell rifles that can reach that far semi auto.  That are built much better then the eyeballed headspace AK.

And the arrow gun.  Hum I wonder if anybody has built one of those.

At least that one uses more sensible charge and crossbow bolts.

It seems like the last episode they have looked at the LaRue offerings and tried to make a crappier version.

I do believe that there really has not been anything new in the firearms market other then improving on existing products.  If they would show them making a semi auto version of the master key fine, I have only seen pumps.  but it did annoy me to hear them inventing the master key.  

I would love to see that 1k AK go against a LaRue OBR both with similar quality ammo.
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 7:20:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has any thought about asking them to build a phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range

I'm sure he would try his best, he's always looking for ways to change the game.

Some of our "boys" overseas would have to need it first!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 7:29:30 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"1000' yard AK for our boys overseas" lol

What on earth would make them want a P.O.S. AK with a cheap walmart scope and a hacked up quad rail on it,when they could have a M14?

Sons Of Guns has joined Operation Repo in the F-it bucket,it's cheap scripted BS.

Why the hell would they want an M14 when they could have far better rifles?

That's like saying "why have junk, when you can have old inferior stuff?"

Semi-Auto 308....what are their choices?  Why not go with what is already in a warehouse somewhere. M-14. Hardly a POS.

SR25 or the M110. Both more accurate than an M14.
ahhh... Indeed. Forgot about the SR25. The M110...I don't know what that is.

So. they don't need a 1K AK!!!

Link Posted: 7/22/2011 7:31:04 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do not call that a real ak as it's 308.

was it 308?  I told my wife that the gun was only part of problem that the round was the other part.

So, basically, it was a redneck Dragunov?

Yeah that is a 308 Saiga. I've spent enough time around Saiga's to spot a 308. And to compare that to a Dragunov is actually a insult.

What a fucking fail!!!!! He would have allowed the AK ignorant (like me) to believe he was using short Russian round.

And allow me to piss you off even more. Just look at the mag the 1000 yard one has and it's a dead giveaway.

The closest thing to a 1000 yard ak is the Dragunov and the rifles like it. The Iraqi Tabuk is a true 7.62x39 and even that weapon it's farthest effective range is 600 to 800.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2417/2283033716_377dd1a3ed_o.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/35/Saiga-308.jpg

Gotta tell my wife because she might be doubting my knowledge!!! We can't have that.

I had told her that the short russian round is incapable of accuracy at 1000 yards.

Link Posted: 7/22/2011 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What on earth would make them want a P.O.S. AK with a cheap walmart scope and a hacked up quad rail on it,when they could have a M14?

Sons Of Guns has joined Operation Repo in the F-it bucket,it's cheap scripted BS.

Semi-Auto 308....what are their choices?  Why not go with what is already in a warehouse somewhere. M-14. Hardly a POS.

More reliable (and that's saying a lot ), easier to work on, better optics platforms, run better suppressed, take a bipod better...
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 8:53:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

More reliable (and that's saying a lot ), easier to work on, better optics platforms, run better suppressed, take a bipod better...

Sexier though, the M21 was a sexy weapon.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 9:29:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stephanie!

She is so far from worthy of that smiley it is ridiculous.

Her teeth, belly, and voice make me want to vomit when I see her. Especially since she has that "I'm hot shit" attitude. And no need to call me out on the looks of my girl. I've already posted pics in BOTD.

I don't give a shit!

Stephanie...

Well in that case, carry on good sir.

Who would you rather go camping with... Steph or TRG?

Depends, does TheRedGoat have a snaggletooth?
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 9:48:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Depends, does TheRedGoat have a snaggletooth?

He did, but it's gotten "worn down" over the years.

Link Posted: 7/22/2011 10:11:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Wow, the owner guy is the same age I am! I would have thought he's about 10 years older.

I hope he gets his act together and gets in shape, or he's headed for health trouble.

yeah, he's a good 35 pounds heavy and apparently he smokes heavily

I made a comment to the wife one night that he was huffing and his face looks all gray, I said he looks like a talent scout for a funeral home

I hope he can turn that part around

He looks even worse in the new shows
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 10:29:08 PM EDT
[#34]
I wonder why the Russians never built a AK sniper rifle???

oh........maybe this is why

Link Posted: 7/23/2011 6:43:15 AM EDT
[#35]
In the last episode, Will states that his Army sniper buddy would test out the 1000 yard AK, the sniper would take it overseas with him, and Will would build the AK sniper rifles for a group of Army snipers to use in theater.

While I am not an Army sniper, I have a hard time believing that the US Army would allow an individual solder to bring this rifle with him let alone equip a whole unit without going through the US weapon government acquisition procedures.

Can any US Army sniper member comment on this? Is this a possibility?
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 6:44:24 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

In the last episode, Will states that his Army sniper buddy would test out the 1000 yard AK, the sniper would take it overseas with him, and Will would build the AK sniper rifles for a group of Army snipers to use in theater.

While I am not an Army sniper, I have a hard time believing that the US Army would allow an individual solder to bring this rifle with him let alone equip a whole unit without going through the US weapon government acquisition procedures.

If you have to ask...

Link Posted: 7/23/2011 6:58:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

FreeFallE7 took his own personal Mk12 Mod0 upper to A-stan on one of his deployments.  And I remember seeing an upper for sale in the EE several years ago that a GI had taken down-range and had a pair of confirmed kills with it.  Everybody was trying to pool some money together so that he wouldn't have to sell it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 7:18:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Actually, Red Jacket built a couple of Bulgy 74's I got from K-Var (about 7 or 8 years ago when they still had kits to sell). Their gun shop is really nothing special and they are located near the oil refineries by the river. Not the best neighborhood.

Anyway, Will was a nice guy and they did good work. I've never seen the show, and actually avoid it on purpose because TV is never an accurate representation of reality...especially when it's a "reality" type show that takes place in Louisiana. I've never seen a movie or show that actually cast Louisiana in a positive light.
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 7:25:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Everything they do seems to be grossly oerpriced.

Stephanie.
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 7:32:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Everything they do seems to be grossly oerpriced.

Stephanie.

Well, I have a strong feeling that their prices has increased since they are now "famous".

I don't remember the exact price, but I know I didn't pay $375 for an AK kit build 7 years ago.

Link Posted: 7/23/2011 8:11:08 AM EDT
[#41]
No know all the Stephanie haters in this thread would try to get with her, if they thought they had the slightest chance.
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 8:26:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:
has this been done before?

regardless, this could be big.

I watched about 4 episodes last night and have come to the conclusion that these inbred SOBs are an insult to gun owners.  

Episode 1: Hey guys, lets build a gun that folds up into a metal box (ala Magpuls light gun).  They go off about how no ones attempted this before and we should do it.  They go on and on again about how awesome this would be to have if you were walking your dog down the street or on camping trips.  News flash you inbred assholes, a pistol would be a far more effective system than your shitbox.  So that was episode 1 of lets be fucking stupid and put it on TV.

Episode 2: Overweight Mexican Security Dude got a major contract for naval protection and needs a non lethal weapon to defend the ship against pirates.  So douche nozzle mcimbred decides to create a Russian katyusha rocket system.  So they go build this elaborate ghey ass rocket setup that probably cost about $100 and end up charging the guy $5000.  They make "home made" bottle rockets and are super awesome yo.  These rockets don't fly straight at all and fly all over the place.  News flash mall ninja, instead of building hand make bottle rockets, you could have walked down to the fireworks store and bought them for $15.  Yeah real innovation you turd burglers.  Then homie mcillegal is amazed at how wonderful this is at whopping $5k.  

Episode 3: Some semi ok looking woman (about a 6....6 beers) walks into the store with her fudge packer liberal boyfriend/fiance/cover story to buy a 9mm.  So owner douche mcfly instead of helping get these people into the shooting world/gun ownership he sends them on their way out of the store.  Way to go douche.  Now the 6 doesn't have a gun to protect herself and her fudge packing boyfriend is going out with the "guys" on the weekend now.  

Episode 4: He great news.  Lets take a historic Tommy Gun and complete Tapco the fuck out of it.  You know why?  Because no ones ever done it before.  News flash hill billy jim.  Theres a reason people never did it before.  Because it's a fucking classic.  Where is the ATF when you need a no knock search.  

Episode 5: Overweight security dude from #2 is back and helping train the local yokels (I mean swat) and they need a ghey ass door breaching gun.  But not just any shotgun.  They need it mounted onto an AR because the fat entry dude is too fat to get the fuck out of the way for the rest of the team, they need it on the AR so he can just go straight in.  Here a pro tip fatty, just bust through the wall like you were the Kool Aid man.  

Episode 6: Top Dog McGee Trainer needs a lightweight carbine that his customers are looking to buy.  Final price?  $1800.  Pro Tip slick, how about buy a standard AR without all the whiz bang shit on it for under 1/2 price.  

Overall impressions: Owner - for the love of all thats sacred, buy your daughter a set of braces or a trip to the orthodontist to get her grill fixed. If she's going to be on TV, the grill shouldn't look like a commercial for Chiclets.  Head welder guy - seriously if you had as much talent as you said you have, you'd have moved onto place that wasn't producing 3rd world quality shit.  Other guys - you've obviously don't amount to anything since I can't think of anything to say.  

Nailed it!!  
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 8:29:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

ahhh... Indeed. Forgot about the SR25. The M110...I don't know what that is.
So. they don't need a 1K AK!!!

Yes yes,but I'd take a M14 over a 7.62x39 anything at range.
I didn't mean to get you guys all sprung over what was the best semi-auto rifle,just sayin was all.

Main point,trying to make a AK into a sniper rifle is like teaching a pig to sing,waste of time and it annoys the pig.

(ps) I may have scrambled the quotes...

Link Posted: 7/23/2011 8:30:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You think he's a Russian?

He's from NE GA.
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 8:32:44 AM EDT
[#45]
I watched the first season....and really started losing interest towards the end. Now I've started watching this new season in hopes that it would get better and well....not really

Maybe they build quality standard type weapons but I've lost faith by seeing the cheap circus crap they've been building for the show.
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 8:43:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Knives have different lengths, blade types, designs, handles, materials, etc.

I figured someone would reply with something like that.  The point I was making was.....knives are cool to cut with but the show is top SHOT and not top THROWER.  Every season they bring out those damn edged weapons after they selected a bunch of competition shooters and former military members.  None of them ever had experience throwing an edged weapon and it showes.  If they want to show 1 edged weapon challenge a season, I'm cool with that.  But we don't need to see knives, hatchet, and arrow every season.  Meanwhile, its seldom they use the same gun twice in 2 seasons (unless if it is a 1911, Garand, other legendary firearm).  So yea....knives have different lengths, sizes, colors.....but so do wieners and I don't want to see them every season on Top SHOT.

Now back to Red Jacket HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

Anyone want to help me build a 1000yd AK?  We won't be using any tools.  It will all be hand tightened, eyeballed, and we'll loctite or duct tape the rest.  I already have an idea for milling out a barrel.  I pulled down my shower curtain rod and I modified a cork screw to use for rifeling.  Then i determined that the thickness of a penny will be a perfect gauge to measure headspace.  We'll show them.....who's with me?
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 8:51:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
No know all the Stephanie haters in this thread would try to get with her, if they thought they had the slightest chance.

I can assure you I would not even look in her direction "if I had the chance."

Not every male on earth is a leg humper. Most have standards actually, and Stephanie doesn't meet any of mine. Like I said before, if you want to call me out on the looks of my fiancee then check BOTD.

It's guy like that (leg humpers) who make fat and ugly chicks feel like supermodels. Not good for y'all in return.
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 8:56:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You think he's a Russian?

He's from NE GA.

My fault, I didn't know you guys were jerking each other.......I've watched a few of those videos and then laughed, shrugged, and closed the browser.  I apologize I haven't had the time to research his biography and determine where he was born, lives, and his dog's name.  It's quite obvious he is CURRENTLY in the states but he has yet to release his birth certificate like Obama so I based my assumptions off of what he calls himself.......pretty much because "the Russian guy who shoots guns on youtube" is what he is known for.  

Would it have been better if I said, "This guy from NE GA that engages in sodomy with 'jmarkma', who doesn't like when you don't reference that he's from GA, has shot an arrow out of a shotgun already in a video he posted on youtube......"
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 9:00:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

My wife is 42 years old and she is better looking than
Stephanie.  Stephanie isn't a terrible looking girl, but she's nothing
to slobber about.
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 9:07:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My wife is 42 years old and she is better looking than
Stephanie.  Stephanie isn't a terrible looking girl, but she's nothing
to slobber about.

Agreed. She is just normal-looking. No need for the hate.

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top