Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 10:56:36 AM EDT
[#1]
throwing the slabs that Americans wont.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 10:58:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Border patrol shoots and SCORES!!!

Hurry up bitches!! ot started long ago and you are losing.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Bad shoot.

The other illegal lived.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 10:59:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, if you hurt a uniformed cop bad enough to send him to the hospital, you should expect to get shot.

Duh. Is this really so hard to understand?
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 11:24:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So how did he get shot in the chest and flee at the same time?

He was obviously running backwards.

Those mean old border patrol menz.

Or perhaps the deceased was running away, and the BP agent missed his shots, but they somehow ricocheted back into the poor border crosser??
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 11:32:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I wasn't there, but neither was the ACLU.

I did read that one of the BP Agents was kicked in the face.  If the suspect or suspects were close enough to kick an Agent then they were close enough to hit one with the slab of concrete causing death or serious bodily injury.  So unless the shots were taken at distance or the guy was hit in the back or something I'd say good shoot both legally and in term of accuracy.  

I'm sure a full investigation will be conducted into the shooting and a proper conclusion will be reached.  Leave it up to the ACLU though to go crying to the press without all of the facts talking half out of their ass for the sake of political points.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 11:33:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Fuck the ACLU

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:26:16 PM EDT
[#8]
The ACLU is not a civil rights organization... it is a MINORITY RIGHTS organization.

The facts are frequently irrelevant to them.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:30:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The ACLU is not a civil rights organization... it is a MINORITY RIGHTS organization.

The facts are frequently irrelevant to them.

Occasionally the same can be said of the border patrol... that's the problem with stories like this: when two liars tell conflicting stories it's hard to determine what really happened.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:32:11 PM EDT
[#10]
At least he wasn't on his property video taping a traffic stop...that is some scary shit right there...
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:33:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Mr. Keenan is more than welcome to stand in front of my while I throw rocks at him.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:35:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Look, if the guy committed a foul, he needs to do his two minutes in the penalty box like everyone else.

He's back in the game in no time.

TXL
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:36:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Simple really-don't cross illegally and you wont get fucking shot.

Fuck them and the ACLU

This.  The ACLU is trying to destroy America.

I  believe that they already have.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:39:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
"twice in the chest"? or "twice in the back"...

if it's self defense, good shoot.  If you're taking potshots at someone running away, bad shoot... it's really that simple.

Problem is, perps lie.  Other problem is, cops lie.

im gonna go with good shoot.

Dunno.  At this point I'm still 50/50.  Is there any evidence of rock throwing or is it just shooter's word on it?  It's not like there's no history of pulling the trigger first and making up a story afterward in the BP....

I would side with the Boarder Patrol. That must be a terrible job to perform, especially when management tosses you under the bus all the time.

and fuck the aclu
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:41:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
throwing the slabs that Americans wont.

North American Free Throwing Agreement
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:42:34 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Running backwards like a honey badger, perhaps.

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:43:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

if it's self defense, good shoot.  If you're taking potshots at someone running away, bad shoot... it's really that simple.

im gonna go with good shoot.

Dunno.  At this point I'm still 50/50.  Is there any evidence of rock throwing or is it just shooter's word on it?  It's not like there's no history of pulling the trigger first and making up a story afterward in the BP....

I would side with the Boarder Patrol. That must be a terrible job to perform, especially when management tosses you under the bus all the time.

and fuck the aclu

Several incidents of shenannigans by BP in recent years (of which the Ramos/Campeon matter got the most attention, though LEO leghumpers and thin green line folks continue to disregard the facts) seriously degrades their credibility.  About the ACLU we're in complete agreement.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:45:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Why does the ACLU give a shit?  
AMERICAN
Civil
Liberties
Union

They need to call MCLU.  Maybe they might give a shit.
No sympathy here.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:49:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

he was the mexican national champion in backwards running

––––––––––––––––––––––-

allow me to dredge some care from giveafuck bay
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:49:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Sympathy meter must not be plugged in, because it's not registering at all...
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:53:31 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

<>...

<>

I don't understand this thought process at all.

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:53:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Would it violate the COC if i said one down, 20 million to go?
as far as foot punds of energy a 3500 grain rock thrown at 130 fps has a f/p energy of 131, more then a 22 lr.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:56:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Rock throwers"? Rocks are deadly weapons, however low tech they may appear. Bet they'd change their tune if people were throwing rocks at ACLU offices or people.

That's an interesting idea (Rocks as weapons).  Anyone have a ballistics program that could take an 8oz ("about" 3,500 grains) rock traveling at 125-130FPS
and give (within limits) the energy that would hit with?

easy calculation to make

its weight x (velocity squared) divided bt 64.32.

at 125 fps that would 121 FPE

now a five pound brick at 60 fps

279 FPE

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:57:37 PM EDT
[#24]

Good shoot.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:01:54 PM EDT
[#25]
He wasn't throwing the concrete, he was trying to build a wall to stop flow of illegal Americans sneaking into Mexico...........
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:04:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

he was the mexican national champion in backwards running

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:05:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Great Shoot!
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:09:39 PM EDT
[#28]
A rock (or things similar) is considered a dangerous instrument, capable of causing massive injury or death.

Good shoot, piece of fuckin shit throwing rocks.. I've been there myself, rocks can fuck your day up
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:11:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Let em throw rocks at the ACLU.

Cocksuckers.

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:12:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
How 'bout you give me one chunk of concrete and one free throw at this ACLU guy...then he can tell me how throwing rocks can't kill you.

Well duh, not if you do it right

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Excellent question.

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:23:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:
 <>...

<>

Shooting a nonhostile, fleeing person is murder, badge or no badge (even if it's a brown person who doesn't belong here).
Shooting a person who poses imminent threat to your life is self defense.  This is ok, badge or no badge.

A claim has been made (by one side) that it was self defense.  If this is true, I'm totally ok with the guy getting shot.  If that claim is a fabrication (as we've seen in the past on more than one occasion), the BP agent should be arrested and tried for murder.  It's not complicated.  We will most likely never get enough accurate information about this to make a real judgement as to who is right.

Does that make my point clear enough for you?
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:53:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Why does the ACLU give a shit?  
AMERICAN
Civil
Liberties
Union

They need to call MCLU.  Maybe they might give a shit.
No sympathy here.

Ha!
I never even thought of that.Good one!

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 2:04:06 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/22/us-border-agent-fatally-shoots-man-near-san-diego/

Keenan questioned whether firing a gun was a disproportionate use of force "to stop rock throwers."

Fuck you, you cock sucking twat.

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 2:06:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
 <>...

<>

Shooting a nonhostile, fleeing person is murder, badge or no badge (even if it's a brown person who doesn't belong here).
Shooting a person who poses imminent threat to your life is self defense.  This is ok, badge or no badge.

A claim has been made (by one side) that it was self defense.  If this is true, I'm totally ok with the guy getting shot.  If that claim is a fabrication (as we've seen in the past on more than one occasion), the BP agent should be arrested and tried for murder.  It's not complicated.  We will most likely never get enough accurate information about this to make a real judgement as to who is right.

You're not accounting for defense of a third party, which this well may have been.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 2:09:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
 <>...

<>

You're not accounting for defense of a third party, which this well may have been.

Is there any evidence of this claim other than the words of the BP?  It says someone was treated for nonserious injuries, but this could could be anything from bootmarks on his face to a bandaid from bumping his head on his car getting out.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 2:10:01 PM EDT
[#37]
I believe the millions of people stoned to death would disagree with Mr. ACLU about them being disproportionate force vs. a bullet...
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 2:10:06 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Which is why we have the ACLU!

So they can make up another lie and sue over it.

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 2:15:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 2:26:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Yo homey , is that my concrete ?

Reply of the Day.

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#41]
"I shoulda remembered the rocks."

"Aye, ya shoulda!"
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 3:01:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 4:48:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
 <>...

<>

Is there any evidence of this claim other than the words of the BP?  It says someone was treated for nonserious injuries, but this could could be anything from bootmarks on his face to a bandaid from bumping his head on his car getting out.

No telling, but it's irrelevent to the fact there are more categories of killing than simply self defense and murder.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 4:54:15 PM EDT
[#44]
I am thinking something like this but with a .50 on it.

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 5:05:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Fuck them and the ACLU

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 5:12:13 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

How 'bout you give me one chunk of concrete and one free throw at this ACLU guy...then he can tell me how throwing rocks can't kill you.

I was just thinking the same thing!!!

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 5:18:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

They were illegals on this side of the border. Good shot either way IMHO.

We should give every illegal asshole 30 days to leave then start killing every one of them who didn't.

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 5:24:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Why are they throwing rocks when they all have "full auto assault weapons" supplied by the US government?
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 5:25:20 PM EDT
[#49]
That is dumb. The agents were attacked, they responded with force.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 5:27:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Fuck them and the ACLU

+1000000000000000000000000000000
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top