Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:42:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you sir.  Damn how long does it take to reach the fabled page three?
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:43:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Page 3 yet?
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:43:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I told this girl in Missouri or Kansas, or someplace that she didn't pass the test and I was taking her ring back. She had some freaky-ass feet.

Really, fluffing your own thread.

Pretty feet was a pre-requisite for wife material. That and a non-smoker. In true ARFCOM fashion I got both

what you got against smokers ?

i thought we were friends
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:43:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:43:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
weird thread is weird

It is just a trend in styles. I think it looks good on ladies wearing stilettos and pants.  Like any fashion, it looks good on fit women but probably looks like shit on the hambeasts that GD seems to slobber over.  Never really thought about it, and not sure why you are.

Now we're talking.  I bet you'll thing about it now.  I'm just doing my civic duty.

Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:43:58 PM EDT
[#6]
This is still going????
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:45:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I own teh top third of teh middle of page 3!
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:47:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Four pages are more than I dared dream of unless I'm the first to post about how Michelle Obama was born with a penis, and it would probably be a dupe, and who would really be surprised?  So, for now, I am happy.  Thank you all, toe lovers and toe haters alike.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:47:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Page 1:
Page 2:

Page 3: TBD
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:48:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I wish you could see, I'm doing it now.

I was going to post that this thread was weird.

Now its just fucking weird.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:48:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I told this girl in Missouri or Kansas, or someplace that she didn't pass the test and I was taking her ring back. She had some freaky-ass feet.

Really, fluffing your own thread.

Pretty feet was a pre-requisite for wife material. That and a non-smoker. In true ARFCOM fashion I got both

what you got against smokers ?

i thought we were friends

My mom died from Lung Cancer when I was 11. She smoked from 10 years old to three days before she died at 48. Not going to play stupid games with my relationships. On another note my wife's Daddy just died March 3rd from Lung Cancer, found out last week her oldest brother, age 41, has stage four Lung Cancer that has Metastasized to bones in both legs.

ETA: They were/are all smokers. My Wife is not.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:56:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish you could see, I'm doing it now.

I was going to post that this thread was weird.

Now its just fucking weird.

Allow me to explain;  the coach of the team that is the arch rival of the team I pull for is inept and bound to fail, and often, until he is replaced ( hopefully not too soon).  This make me smile.  Maybe it is weird, but this is a foot cleavage thread, did you expect less?  

Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:56:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
weird thread is weird

It is just a trend in styles. I think it looks good on ladies wearing stilettos and pants.  Like any fashion, it looks good on fit women but probably looks like shit on the hambeasts that GD seems to slobber over.  Never really thought about it, and not sure why you are.

I must be a plain old sicko, weirdo, freako, because I love women average, thick, BBW and feet.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 9:04:18 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm going to bed its late, my back hurts, and the wife is snoring on the couch. Catch this thread in the morning. Good Luck on page 4.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 9:04:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Thank you from a former smoker.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 9:05:57 PM EDT
[#19]
I refuse to post in this thread any more just to try to force it to 4 pages!

Did I get page 4?
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#20]
A woman wearing heels is automatically 20% hotter.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 9:27:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Believe it or not, my wife and the other gals in her office wear closed-toe heels most every day. The phenomenon you are referring to as toe cleavage is referred to as "toe action" by my wife and her pals.

True story.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 9:42:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes.  It bothers me when you can see where the toes leave the foot and become toes visible at the top of the enclosed part of the shoe.  Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

Having a hard time envisioning.  Need pics.  ASAP.

LC

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-p9eWge7tglw/TVfYTl1tQRI/AAAAAAAAA44/2j6bRxoMem8/s400/toe_cleavage.jpg

http://www.miabifilms.com/images/blog/toecleavage.jpg

Ask and ye shall receive. Hope this doesn't get us into BOTD territory. If it does I'll take them down.

The bottom picture is extreme, but exactly what I am talking about.

This is more extreme than that:
http://qtmama.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/toe_cleavage-225x300.jpg

talk about a waste of space.  they should put a storage compartment in the ends of those, kinda like a magpul miad where you can store batteries or a bolt.   then women can store stuff like lipstick or those tiny vibrators in em'.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 10:36:41 PM EDT
[#23]
This thread has made me dissapointed in myself. Mostly because I now realize that toe cleavage bugs the shit out of me.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 10:39:52 PM EDT
[#24]
The drunks musta went to bed, cuz this thread just died all of a sudden.

Reese Witherspoon AND Jessica Alba

- Clint

Link Posted: 6/3/2011 11:02:17 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

The drunks musta went to bed, cuz this thread just died all of a sudden.

Reese Witherspoon AND Jessica Alba

- Clint

I'd put up with a very large amount of weird stuff from Jessica.

Link Posted: 6/3/2011 11:10:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Just read the entire thread and I can only say: What... The... Fuck... Most threads I see are wtf material but goddamn does this one leave me in a confused and amused mindset. Tagged for further wtfage
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 11:36:44 PM EDT
[#27]
why am I up this late and what am I doing in this thread?
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 12:01:40 AM EDT
[#28]
A long while back, I went to a strip club.

Part of the strippers act was to whip out a pack of smokes, then pull out a coffin nail, put it in her mouth, then light it.  All with her feet.
It was fairly amazing.  To bad her lap dance sucked.
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 12:03:46 AM EDT
[#29]

Win

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 12:37:53 AM EDT
[#30]
I would post in this thread about how my wife has all these pairs of heels and how I buy her shoes because I think wimminz in heels are hot, but because of the pics or GTFO rule I cant put any of that in here.
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 12:39:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What about camel toe?

This intrigues me...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 12:56:03 AM EDT
[#32]
My ex had the cutest lil chub toes. we called them her tater tots. only girl ive ever really liked/thought sexually about her feet .
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 10:36:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Believe it or not, my wife and the other gals in her office wear closed-toe heels most every day. The phenomenon you are referring to as toe cleavage is referred to as "toe action" by my wife and her pals.

True story.

To me, 'toe action' involves something much different done barefoot!
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 5:03:57 PM EDT
[#34]
One mo time!?

- Clint
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 5:15:40 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 6/4/2011 5:17:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Yes.  It bothers me when you can see where the toes leave the foot and become toes visible at the top of the enclosed part of the shoe.  Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

Very Interdasting.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 5:23:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 5:28:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Jenna Lee from Fox News

i have zero problem with it...
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 5:29:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
God damn. I love this GD section.

I know, right?

Link Posted: 6/4/2011 5:31:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Having a hard time envisioning.  Need pics.  ASAP.

LC

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-p9eWge7tglw/TVfYTl1tQRI/AAAAAAAAA44/2j6bRxoMem8/s400/toe_cleavage.jpg

http://www.miabifilms.com/images/blog/toecleavage.jpg

Ask and ye shall receive. Hope this doesn't get us into BOTD territory. If it does I'll take them down.

The bottom picture is extreme, but exactly what I am talking about.

You're rubbing one off now, aren't you?
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 5:43:32 PM EDT
[#41]
How in the hell is this even remotely a problem?

I think hot womenz haz hot feet. Show me more I say, let them toes peek out.

Good grief
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 5:47:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Stop putting the pedal on a pedestal.
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 5:48:58 PM EDT
[#43]
im good with any skinny girls crack i can see
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 6:08:59 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

<––––––––––- Is weird and likes feet..... in a sexual way!

- Clint

You are not alone, brother.  I say MOAR (female) TOES!!!11!

Link Posted: 6/4/2011 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Last night all of the foot haters were in. Tonight it seems all of the foot lovers are in.
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 9:04:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Toe cleavage is fine with me as long as they shave it.

Oh sweet Jesus I thought I was alone.
Link Posted: 6/5/2011 10:35:38 AM EDT
[#47]

The image above has given me due cause to re access  my position.
Link Posted: 6/5/2011 12:27:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Almost to page four without a lock... I've never seen a thread with so many sexually explicit pictures in it posted on ARFcom that didn't die after a few minutes!

- Clint
Link Posted: 6/5/2011 3:42:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Almost to page four without a lock... I've never seen a thread with so many sexually explicit pictures in it posted on ARFcom that didn't die after a few minutes!

- Clint

The pics are only sexually explicit to us few and therefore aren't in violation of the COC. Of course you all ready know this but reiterating before someone complains. If the pics were of Breast Cleavage, or Ass Cleavage, this thread would have been locked on page one when I posted 'examples'. For the unfortunate souls that can't open their minds to new and glorious sexual experiences I mourn for your loss and the loss of those beautiful feet of your women that will never know the touch of a skillful caress.
Link Posted: 6/15/2011 7:12:12 AM EDT
[#50]
bump it for the toes.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top