Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/29/2010 8:46:13 PM EDT
For those unfamiliar with the youtube poster VonHelton, He actually believes he is the real life punisher, is the chosen one to meet the aliens when they come, and created some high tech plane that was stolen by the military.

His video agreeing about hologram plane: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24lBjYr1WTc

Actual video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BztotD5hXw0

Whenever I need a laugh I just watch VonHelton videos. His "Agency" videos are good, he is the chosen one to meet the aliens.

But the new hologram conspiracy is just plain horrible.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:49:32 PM EDT
[#1]
If there was every anyone who deserved to be visited by the unmarked black helicopters....
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:01:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I am going to play devils advocate here! What would cause the right wing on the jet to disappear like that? Some fault of the camera? A glitch in the matrix? What?
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:02:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am going to play devils advocate here! What would cause the right wing on the jet to disappear like that? Some fault of the camera? A glitch in the matrix? What?

It happens when they change something.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:05:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Probably just the person who posted the video decided to edit, play around with it.

Or maybe the way light reflects sometimes.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:08:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Post editing... not hard to make things "dissapear" on a uniform blue background.

Also there's lots of heat and smoke coming off the burning tower, so there could also be a mirage effect.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:09:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Bill Lear's kid was pushing this shit years ago on ATS.  So I replied back that not only were the planes holograms, but NYC as well.  He replied that that's closer to the truth than anyone thinks.  So I trolled him harder, asking how someone so batshit insane could have a valid pilots license.  I got the banhammer, those fucks at ATS really ate his shit up.  Then suddenly he quit posting.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:11:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
His video agreeing about hologram plane: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24lBjYr1WTc

What I want to know is WTF is that woman in the back eating?
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:11:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I'm thinking an error in the video file upon compression, I'd like to see the original raw footage.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:12:49 PM EDT
[#9]
it looks like the plane was in the shadow of the building until that wing got lit up.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:12:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What I want to know is WTF is that woman in the back cooking?

meth.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:12:55 PM EDT
[#11]
This is true! You are all blinded by your government!

I have no proof to back this up, but proof is for sissies!
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:15:38 PM EDT
[#12]
So is that dude boning that chick? Wassup with that?
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:17:33 PM EDT
[#13]
This is what colloidal silver does to you.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:22:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yep, its official. Had a wedding on their front porch and everything.... in one of those videos.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#15]
A mentally ill trailer trash dude with a webcam.  The internet brings us such treasures.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:27:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, its official. Had a wedding on their front porch and everything.... in one of those videos.

I thought you were joking... then I checked.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:36:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

In what manner do you mean? You think she's too attractive to be with him? Think she's too young? Just curious why you think its interesting...

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:38:16 PM EDT
[#18]
That’s it, that explains everything. The Twin Towers weren’t hit by airplanes… they weren’t hit at all. The whole thing was a giant hologram and the towers are still there covered up by a hologram. Well, they aren’t still there. They were probably moved and buried underground at the Denver airport. They are now the headquarters for the George Soros plan to take over the world.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:38:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Its amazing how many people buy into this.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

That’s it, that explains everything. The Twin Towers weren’t hit by airplanes… they weren’t hit at all. The whole thing was a giant hologram and the towers are still there covered up by a hologram. Well, they aren’t still there. They were probably moved and buried underground at the Denver airport. They are now the headquarters for the George Soros plan to take over the world.

I think you better check your lawn for government agents now.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:42:11 PM EDT
[#21]
There looks to be a bunch of birds or something in the video right after the plane goes by, could a bird in the forground not in focus flying at speed cause an affect in a camera kind of like front sight not showing up while looking through a scope?

IMO its most likely a digital brain fart by the camera or something.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:46:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Damn, I just don't know what to think about people any more. And some of my family wonder why I stay away from the general public...
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:52:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Damn, I just don't know what to think about people any more. And some of my family wonder why I stay away from the general public...

I stay away from the general public, cause I can swear I can smell their foreskins, on the women too.

You better be circumcised or this conversation is over.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:52:52 PM EDT
[#24]
a whole lot of people saw those plane hit the building.  a lot of stupid fucking people out there
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:54:13 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I stay away from the general public, cause I can swear I can smell their foreskins, on the women too.

I've been snipped, it's ok.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:57:32 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

a whole lot of people saw those plane hit the building.  a lot of stupid fucking people out there

What you said can be interpreted multiple ways.

1. Your saying what I think your saying. That many people witnessed what actually happened, real planes hit those buildings....and that the people out there who think it was a hologram are just retarded.

or the complete opposite

2. It could be intrepreted that your saying the people who witnessed the planes crash into the building are the "lot of stupid fucking people out there", for denying the "obvious truth" that it was really all a hologram.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:00:07 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought you were joking... then I checked.

http://imgur.com/bgtEZ.jpg

+1

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:01:25 PM EDT
[#28]
wELL  i JUST CLICKED ON THE wAFFEL House Wedding....

I aM GOING TO START DRINKING AGAIN, Then it will all make sense.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:03:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok man, you're cool with me bro.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:04:18 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ugh, so many savages out there

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:07:42 PM EDT
[#31]
It's all HoloGram Bush's fault
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:09:16 PM EDT
[#32]
IT amazes me the "White trash weddings" that are done out there. Makes me think that it has to be on purpose. It's likely not THAT expensive to make a wedding look decent. If you can scrape together $3,000 or even less... you can likely still have a really nice wedding.

If your part of a church, usually your Pastor won't charge you much to do it... especially if he knows your on hard times. Wedding dresses aren't that expensive (or at least don't have to be), and neither is renting a tux. Why people have weddings on their PORCH, wearing CASUAL clothing, is beyond me. Heck, doing it in their backyard or a park would be MUCH classier and wouldn't cost a thing.

I seriously think some people think "How can we have the crappiest wedding possible?"

That being said, as weird as that guy is,... I'm glad he's found happiness with someone else. That girl likely has some good character to not mind the shabby wedding. So... good on him!
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:11:55 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In what manner do you mean? You think she's too attractive to be with him? Think she's too young? Just curious why you think its interesting...  

I was mainly thinking too young. I don't find her particularly attractive but not ugly either. Mainly the age difference (or what appears to be) is what weirded me out.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:14:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Ugh, so many savages out there  

Exactly, wish I could give you a beer.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:16:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm glad he's found happiness with someone else. That girl likely has some good character to not mind the shabby wedding. So... good on him!

I have no problem with him being happy. More power to him, but the man is not mentally stable. He really believes he is the real life Punisher. He references it several times in some videos.  

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:16:19 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was mainly thinking too young. I don't find her particularly attractive but not ugly either. Mainly the age difference (or what appears to be) is what weirded me out.  

Yeah I get what you mean... How old do you think she is? He's definitely at least in his 50s.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:22:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Awww fuck I had him in my YouTube subscriptions I shall go HERP DEE DERP now...
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:23:01 PM EDT
[#38]
She looks to me to be late 20s.

ETA: Not to mention she's kinda clingy in a creepy way. The whole thing seems off to me.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:23:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Awww fuck I had him in my YouTube subscriptions I shall go HERP DEE DERP now...

He blocked me because I made fun of him about being the only one the aliens wanted to talk to.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:27:25 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm glad he's found happiness with someone else. That girl likely has some good character to not mind the shabby wedding. So... good on him!

I have no problem with him being happy. More power to him, but the man is not mentally stable. He really believes he is the real life Punisher. He references it several times in some videos.  

Ehh... I went through a stage in my life where I was like that...

Used to be a big time conspiracy whack-job, used to have delusions of grandeur etc... and always fantasizing about "Go time" against the forces of the Illuminati.

Course, thats before the "pyramid of conspiracy theories" started to collapse on itself,... as I started to think more rationally...stopped "over thinking" things, started realizing that coincidences happen, and started to realize that there were many more sane and simpler explanations for everything. It was almost like an exponential effect. First I started having doubts about 9/11 conspiracy theories... then it just made me question even more theories I had taken on as gospel... until eventually I realized that the world is a lot more like it actually appears vs. not.

Now I'm just your run of the mill conservative.

Granted I'm young (27), so I figure I deserve a bit of lee-way for having been a nut-job in my youth. Who wasn't? But I am REALLY embarassed/ashamed by my past. So I guess that's why I can kind of relate to the weirdo. The sad thing is, it was just a phase for me... can't say the same about him. Course... I never believed in any of that weird hologram stuff or aliens visiting us, or lizard people crap. I just believed in the Illuminati, CFR,  New World Order, United Nations stuff.

The biggest thing about Conspiracy Theorism, is that... it gives the believer a ficticious cause, allows him to use his imagination to form his perception of reality, and perhaps make himself feel like a "Hero" for fighting this non-existent battle. There is also an attraction to having knowledge that other people don't have... and made up conspiracy theories fit the bill nicely. There is something rewarding about telling people the "truth" About a situation... as if you have inside knowledge. It's a great feeling, whether what you speak of is true and based on fact... or is made up and based on your own delusions.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:31:25 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Used to be a big time conspiracy whack-job, used to have delusions of grandeur etc... and always fantasizing about "Go time" against the forces of the Illuminati.

Course, thats before the "pyramid of conspiracy theories" started to collapse on itself,... as I started to think more rationally...stopped "over thinking" things, started realizing that coincidences happen, and started to realize that there were many more sane and simpler explanations for everything. It was almost like an exponential effect. First I started having doubts about 9/11 conspiracy theories... then it just made me question even more theories I had taken on as gospel... until eventually I realized that the world is a lot more like it actually appears vs. not.

Granted I'm young (27), so I figure I deserve a bit of lee-way for having been a nut-job in my youth. Who wasn't? But I am REALLY embarassed/ashamed by my past. So I guess that's why I can kind of relate to the weirdo. The sad thing is, it was just a phase for me... can't say the same about him. Course... I never believed in any of that weird hologram stuff or aliens visiting us, or lizard people crap. I just believed in the Illuminati, CFR,  New World Order, United Nations stuff.

The biggest thing about Conspiracy Theorism, is that... it gives the believer a ficticious cause, allows him to use his imagination to form his perception of reality, and perhaps make himself feel like a "Hero" for fighting this non-existent battle. There is also an attraction to having knowledge that other people don't have... and made up conspiracy theories fit the bill nicely. There is something rewarding about telling people the "truth" About a situation... as if you have inside knowledge. It's a great feeling, whether what you speak of is true and based on fact... or is made up and based on your own delusions.

Just to make you strap on some foil. There are real Conspiracies out there

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:36:42 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just to make you strap on some foil. There are real Conspiracies out there

Ehh I'm sure there are some back room things that happen here and there. But I try to be skeptical of things like that.... the more dramatic and more "shocking" the conspiracy the more it is tied to my sense of suspicion of it's accuracy.

I still have a healthy distrust of our government.... but I'm no longer constantly on the look out for Black unmarked helicopters, black SUVs with tinted windows and "US Government Plates", and UN Soldiers hiding in the bushes in our National Forrests.

ETA: I'd rather have aluminum in my hands, than foil on my head.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:55:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Not saying they're still there...they came down, but because they were wired to implode..so the theory goes. I've heard this before. I think someone did verify that the security company for the towers was owned by Bush's brother....and of course that fueled the fire. Sometimes though....this shit really does make you wonder what's what and whose who.......just say'n.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:03:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Even if the wing teleported to Mars, what does that prove? How do you know that Iran didn't make the telegram?
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:34:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even if the wing teleported to Mars, what does that prove? How do you know that Iran didn't make the telegram?

I think Granville T.Woods made the telegram.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:34:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
IT amazes me the "White trash weddings" that are done out there. Makes me think that it has to be on purpose. It's likely not THAT expensive to make a wedding look decent. If you can scrape together $3,000 or even less... you can likely still have a really nice wedding.

If your part of a church, usually your Pastor won't charge you much to do it... especially if he knows your on hard times. Wedding dresses aren't that expensive (or at least don't have to be), and neither is renting a tux. Why people have weddings on their PORCH, wearing CASUAL clothing, is beyond me. Heck, doing it in their backyard or a park would be MUCH classier and wouldn't cost a thing.

I seriously think some people think "How can we have the crappiest wedding possible?"

That being said, as weird as that guy is,... I'm glad he's found happiness with someone else. That girl likely has some good character to not mind the shabby wedding. So... good on him!

I'm betting she's crazier than a shit house rat.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:39:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you better check your lawn for government agents now.

Anyone who denies or even questions the truth of the conspiracy is a TROLL!
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:43:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Shit, read some of the threads in here when people start talking about clothes.  I am convinced people would spend MORE just to create an authentic "white trash" look and make sure nobody back home in the holler or trailer park might thinks they are acting "better than everyone else."  The "crabs in the barrel" metaphor is not limited to minorities in the ghetto.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:47:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Shit they are reproducing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/VonHelton#p/u/22/tfstfNP9aTs
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 12:40:19 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Shit they are reproducing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/VonHelton#p/u/22/tfstfNP9aTs

I'd hit it...  

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2