Site Notices
Page / 1252
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 1:54:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was with it until Bush

Probably has something to do with freedom vs the Patriot Act...

Probably....but to put him with the ranks of the others?  C'mon.

And Zuckerberg?  He's irrelevant to the point that I think I'm getting trolled.

ETA:  I didn't say anything about agreeing with him.  The whole premise with him involved stinks of DU asshattery.

Not a bad guy. Just made some bad mistakes.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 2:26:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Seriously, shut the fuck up with the quote trees and non funny bullshit.

Link Posted: 6/13/2013 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 6/13/2013 2:40:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 3:01:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Neither accurate nor funny.

"All I can do is rely on my training and hope that world governments will refuse to be bullied by the United States into persecuting people seeking political refuge."

"In an interview with The Guardian last week, Snowden described a comfortable lifestyle and $200,000 salary from Booz Allen"

"The firm said Snowden, 29, was fired Monday from his job as a contractor for the National Security Agency that paid an annual a salary of $122,000, although he had been an employee for less than 3 months."

But by all means, keep on worshiping him. I think he's HILARIOUS
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 3:02:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 3:25:03 PM EDT
[#9]
OK just one more I promise

“I have had many opportunities to flee HK, but I would rather stay and fight the United States government in the courts, because I have faith in Hong Kong’s rule of law.”

Even some Hong Kong rights activists seem bewildered by this viewpoint. Hong Kong Human Rights Monitor Director Law Yuk-kai told the South China Morning Post that, “Snowden’s positive view of Hong Kong no longer matches the reality.” This is the sort of thing a former NSA contractor should know in passing, if not in detail.

Nothing to worry about, he can RELY ON HIS TRAINING
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 3:42:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 4:07:40 PM EDT
[#12]

holy crap that's funny. I searched for lyrics to a-ha's "Take On Me"
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 4:32:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 6/13/2013 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Commie soldiers secrently want to be arfcommers
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 5:41:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 6:39:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 6:57:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

same here

I call shotgun.

I'll save you a seat.....

Link Posted: 6/13/2013 6:57:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Neither accurate nor funny.

"All I can do is rely on my training and hope that world governments will refuse to be bullied by the United States into persecuting people seeking political refuge."

"In an interview with The Guardian last week, Snowden described a comfortable lifestyle and $200,000 salary from Booz Allen"

"The firm said Snowden, 29, was fired Monday from his job as a contractor for the National Security Agency that paid an annual a salary of $122,000, although he had been an employee for less than 3 months."

But by all means, keep on worshiping him. I think he's HILARIOUS

I guess it is funny if a guy who doesn't understand contracting salaries and compensation posts this here. Carry on.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 7:06:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.

same here

I call shotgun.

I'll save you a seat.....  

Fuck it I'll walk
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 7:36:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 7:37:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 7:45:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??
http://i.imgur.com/WpODgzC.jpg

A squirrel with mange.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 7:47:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 7:54:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??

A squirrel with mange.

Coon with mange? Looking at paws.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 7:55:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??

A squirrel with mange.

Link Posted: 6/13/2013 8:17:34 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 6/13/2013 8:21:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 8:29:35 PM EDT
[#30]

I heard about the "red wedding" on the news broke out into a grinchy grin because now TV watchers get screwed even slower than book readers.  After Robert Jordan I tried to stop reading series that weren't already complete.  I got into AGOT because a coworker kept pestering me to read them.  Thanks for nothing coworker wherever you are.

Link Posted: 6/13/2013 8:50:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I heard about the "red wedding" on the news broke out into a grinchy grin because now TV watchers get screwed even slower than book readers.  After Robert Jordan I tried to stop reading series that weren't already complete.  I got into AGOT because a coworker kept pestering me to read them.  Thanks for nothing coworker wherever you are.

A friend also got me interested in reading The Wheel of Time series. After I got about 4 or 5 books into the series, then looked and found there were 13 books and the 14th in progress I almost kicked him in the butt. Then he stopped reading that series and kept telling me about the Game of Thrones series.
I am on book 3 of AGOT. When I finish it if he has another suggestion I am going to take him down and duct tape him so bad he will look like TUT when I am done.

I have a few hundred books I downloaded onto my kindle that I haven't been able to read due to these long ass series. I would quit, but it is so damn good.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 8:59:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Truck hitting the top of the toll booth happen yesterday about 8 miles up the road. Driver claims to have "blacked out"
Police are still investigating.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 9:06:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Forgive me if this is a repost.

Link Posted: 6/13/2013 10:19:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 10:48:23 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 6/13/2013 11:12:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/14/2013 9:52:48 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 6/14/2013 9:59:55 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Truck hitting the top of the toll booth happen yesterday about 8 miles up the road. Driver claims to have "blacked out"

He still has a way to go to beat this one

Link Posted: 6/14/2013 10:06:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

He still has a way to go to beat this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX4ZZqW790s

lol! I remember this.
Link Posted: 6/14/2013 10:17:13 AM EDT
[#40]

Gag reflex.

Link Posted: 6/14/2013 10:31:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Gag reflex.

It's the moneyshot from being Tapco-F*cked

Link Posted: 6/14/2013 10:32:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

A friend also got me interested in reading The Wheel of Time series. After I got about 4 or 5 books into the series, then looked and found there were 13 books and the 14th in progress I almost kicked him in the butt. Then he stopped reading that series and kept telling me about the Game of Thrones series.
I am on book 3 of AGOT. When I finish it if he has another suggestion I am going to take him down and duct tape him so bad he will look like TUT when I am done.

I have a few hundred books I downloaded onto my kindle that I haven't been able to read due to these long ass series. I would quit, but it is so damn good.

pfth.
a buddy of mine was reading the second book shortly before the 3rd was due.
telling me how great it was and how wot was only a trilogy and the 3rd book was due out any day.
convinces me to start reading them, so I will be ready when the third comes out.
I had not experienced writers that fuck you yet.
The bastard extends it another book then another, and has the gaul to die before he finishes the final 2.
ugh.
I have the 14th on my desk now, but have not had time to read it.
Am concerned it will be like stephen king's last of the dark tower.

I now only read series after I confirm all the books are out.

cause I did it to myself one more time. lovelock doesn't have a second book. Bastards.

Link Posted: 6/14/2013 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

pfth.
telling me how great it was and how wot was only a trilogy and the 3rd book was due out any day.
convinces me to start reading them, so I will be ready when the third comes out.
The bastard extends it another book then another, and has the gaul to die before he finishes the final 2.
ugh.

cause I did it to myself one more time. lovelock doesn't have a second book. Bastards.

See I that's why I only read series where the author has a predictable release schedule. Jim butcher releases at least one new book a year along with short stories and sometimes a second in a dif series if he is working on something else.
Link Posted: 6/14/2013 10:50:23 AM EDT
[#44]
I think I only made it through book 9 or 10 in the Wheel of Time series.  What a pain in the ass it turned into.
Link Posted: 6/14/2013 10:53:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

pfth.
ugh.

See I that's why I only read series where the author has a predictable release schedule. Jim butcher releases at least one new book a year along with short stories and sometimes a second in a dif series if he is working on something else.

Hey guys, I've got something for you to read:

Link Posted: 6/14/2013 10:56:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/14/2013 11:10:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Thanks for the spoiler asshole!  Next thing you'll tell me is that the Scot stops the invading army singlehanded.
Link Posted: 6/14/2013 11:22:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I think I only made it through book 9 or 10 in the Wheel of Time series.  What a pain in the ass it turned into.

Oh come on.  Don't you like books where more than half of the book is about women manipulating, backbiting, and conniving against all other women and men around them?
Link Posted: 6/14/2013 12:00:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

pfth.
ugh.

Read that last book. It doesn't drag like some of the earlier ones. It starts fast and builds speed until the end.
Link Posted: 6/14/2013 12:03:48 PM EDT
[#50]

Page / 1252
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top