Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2010 10:27:24 AM EDT
Hi Gents
  three weeks ago i placed a credit card order from Desert Tactical ,,There located in Las Vegas  ,recieved an order num ,But its been almost three weeks and no good s .Tryed calling them ,Keeps going to voice mail or its Busy ?Anybody ever Deal with them? Thanks
Link Posted: 7/24/2010 10:35:17 AM EDT
[#1]

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=177264

A lot of other people are having problems with them too...
Link Posted: 7/24/2010 10:35:38 AM EDT
[#2]
3 weeks with no goods and unable to establish communication?
call CC and dispute charges if you have been charged
Link Posted: 7/24/2010 10:52:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/24/2010 10:58:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I was ships Doc for the last 3yrs on a destroyer.  I placed an order for some high speed gear for my two Jr Corpsman.  Weeks went by with no call backs or deliveries.  My Suppo finally cancelled the orders and gave my freakin money to the engineers.  I got screwed outta much needed new gear by those bozos.  
Seriously, when the USG is trying to buy something from you, fill the order.....more will come. Uncle Sam loves to throw money around.

Not even a call back; bozos.

My 0.2

Doc
Link Posted: 7/24/2010 1:50:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Doc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top