Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 3/7/2001 7:15:28 PM EDT
Something wrong there? I cant post on the general discussion thread, cant get the main page to come up, fortunately I was able to jump to the all forums page out of the history file. I also cant log out, I click on the button and nothing happens.
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 7:34:25 PM EDT
Why cant I post a new thread on the General Discussion forum? I can post new replies but not new topics. All I get is the page back with a x in a red circle above the top left corner of the message field. What is wrong? I successfuly started this topic on this forum so what is wrong with that one?
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 3:14:47 PM EDT
Today everything is working EXCEPT for the main page. I cant get the AR15 Home page to come up, AOL keeps giving me a 502 Connection Falied error. So what is up? I can still get here by paging direct to the index from my history file, but it is annoying.
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 11:57:24 AM EDT
I had to get here in a roundabout way also. The link in my favorites no longer works but I can manually type in www.ar15.com and get here or use a link in my history. Seems the server is being overloaded or something. It's very slow also.
Top Top