Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 9/14/2001 11:19:07 AM EDT
I can't seem to get this to work for me. I can receive mail without any problems, but I cannot send. I get following returned: ________________________________________________ From: Mail Delivery System <> To: Self Subject: Mail Delivery Failure. Date sent: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:08:17 Delivery has failed on the enclosed message for the following reasons reported either by the mail delivery system on the mail relay host or by the local TCP/IP transport module: 550 not local host ***.com, not a gateway Your original mail message follows: ------------------------------------------------ X-PM-Identity: From: chimborazo@ar15.com To: hassano@***.com Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:07:21 -0400 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT Subject: test Message-ID: <3BA21D29.27559.FA5A4@localhost> Priority: normal X-mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v3.12c) test ________________________________________________ I have blanked out the domain after my name...that was not done by the system. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that port 25 is not blocked here. Thanks, Chimborazo
Top Top