Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/25/2017 7:35:25 PM
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 9/3/2001 5:12:32 AM EDT
titled "Gunshows" There certainly seems to be enough interest in them. And I guess quite a few of the board users don't subscribe to Gun List or Shotgun News. I think it would work really well if we enforced a format for the topics suchs as "State, Date, Location" so that every thread was listed that way (e.g., PA - 9/24-25 - Ft. Washington). I'll even volunteer to moderate it if necessary. David<
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 10:35:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 11:51:33 AM EDT
GB - I added the PA Gun Shows for the rest of the month since I know we have an active group here and there is a fair amount of interest in them. Take a look at the calendar and imagine that 10 other guys did this for their states. It would be completely unmanagable. I know we have a meetings and events section; when I tried to organize a group to meet up at a gun show in PA two weeks ago we ended up with multiple different threads started by different people on the same topic. Anyway, give it some thought -
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 11:59:56 AM EDT
How about meets and shoots for the members to get together and do a "show and tell" at different ranges? Voting on locations and dates would be another aspect of this page. Hearing someone talk about a good setup is nice and dandy, but seeing them print those 1/2MOA groups is an eye opening educational experience. Vendors and other merchants can be invited along, which would guarantee attendance. I don't post here all of the time, so I don't know if this is currently being done. G
Top Top