Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2001 10:44:27 PM EDT
I just have a couple suggestions after spending sometime on this sight and forumns.  

Please don't make links until you have something behind them.  I was truely hoping to see the Castle arms gun reviewed!

Limit your total number of forums to like 3-5, until they really take off.  Maybe:
1.  Suggestions and News
2.  General
3.  Politics
4.  AR15s
5.  AR15 accesories

Then when a few day worth of active topics don't fit on a single page use moderators to direct people to the proper forum or split your forums up.  Right now all the forums seem a bit dead IMHO.

These comments come about for two reasons.  One, I hate dead links, even during construction.  Two, I hate surfing from forum to forum trying to find something of interest.

Good luck on the rebuild of this website!
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 1:16:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just have a couple suggestions after spending sometime on this sight and forumns.  

Limit your total number of forums to like 3-5, until they really take off.  Maybe:
1.  Suggestions and News
2.  General
3.  Politics
4.  AR15s
5.  AR15 accesories

Then when a few day worth of active topics don't fit on a single page use moderators to direct people to the proper forum or split your forums up.  Right now all the forums seem a bit dead IMHO.

These comments come about for two reasons.  One, I hate dead links, even during construction.  Two, I hate surfing from forum to forum trying to find something of interest.

Good luck on the rebuild of this website!
View Quote

heh, they seem "dead" to you?  
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 7:08:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Any chance of getting a gun show list in the future?
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 5:50:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top