Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 7/28/2001 10:44:27 PM EDT
I just have a couple suggestions after spending sometime on this sight and forumns. Please don't make links until you have something behind them. I was truely hoping to see the Castle arms gun reviewed! Limit your total number of forums to like 3-5, until they really take off. Maybe: 1. Suggestions and News 2. General 3. Politics 4. AR15s 5. AR15 accesories Then when a few day worth of active topics don't fit on a single page use moderators to direct people to the proper forum or split your forums up. Right now all the forums seem a bit dead IMHO. These comments come about for two reasons. One, I hate dead links, even during construction. Two, I hate surfing from forum to forum trying to find something of interest. Good luck on the rebuild of this website!
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 1:16:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By M15A2CLE: I just have a couple suggestions after spending sometime on this sight and forumns. Limit your total number of forums to like 3-5, until they really take off. Maybe: 1. Suggestions and News 2. General 3. Politics 4. AR15s 5. AR15 accesories Then when a few day worth of active topics don't fit on a single page use moderators to direct people to the proper forum or split your forums up. Right now all the forums seem a bit dead IMHO. These comments come about for two reasons. One, I hate dead links, even during construction. Two, I hate surfing from forum to forum trying to find something of interest. Good luck on the rebuild of this website!
View Quote
heh, they seem "dead" to you?
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 7:08:17 PM EDT
Any chance of getting a gun show list in the future?
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 5:50:38 AM EDT
Top Top