Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2001 3:57:22 PM EDT
I know this is really very, very minor, but...

Is there any way that the can be a way to differentiate CA (Calif.) from CA (Canada)? I'm sure our northern friends don't like to be associated with the PRK. I wouldn't. [;)]

Are there any other abbr. that conflict?

Link Posted: 5/25/2001 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#1]
The way you differentiate CA (California) from CA (Canada) is that Canada is another Country and not a state. If your mailing out of the country you put Canada on the envelope. It won't matter any way that is why we have postal Zip codes...

John
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 5:00:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Smart aleck [;D]

I'm thinking of the members who just put CA in their profile. I use CO, USA. Others leave it at CA. So unless you KNOW them...

Some like anonymity and I have no problem with it. I just don't like to think that I'm talking to a Californian when I'm talking to a Canadian.

Now do ya' get it? [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top