+1 yes B&T subforum please
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 1:36:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes to a subforum. - Please!!!

Example:
My KH9

Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:43:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Any traction on the sub forum ? I'm seeing more and more of these little Swiss beauties pop up.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 1:32:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any traction on the sub forum ? I'm seeing more and more of these little Swiss beauties pop up.
View Quote
No. Management hates us.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 12:46:37 AM EDT
[#5]
+1 for a B&T subforum.  Someone mentioned it wouldn't happen under the current system. Can anyone clarify that statement?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:39:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Just added an APC9 to my collection.  Quality is exceptional.  I'm looking at adding a few more B&T weapons to the group.  A forum would be nice.  Management wants to bring people to the site.  Having one of the only B&T and first forums on the internet would do that.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:46:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Just added an APC9 to my collection.  Quality is exceptional.  I'm looking at adding a few more B&T weapons to the group.  A forum would be nice.  Management wants to bring people to the site.  Having one of the only B&T and first forums on the internet would do that.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:44:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Bump for another vote. ARFCOM has the opportunity to become the B&T go to forum. I don't want to have to go elsewhere to get my fix.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 12:12:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Bump for another vote. ARFCOM has the opportunity to become the B&T go to forum. I don't want to have to go elsewhere to get my fix.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 11:03:32 AM EDT
[#10]
@goatboy

Please?

Link Posted: 12/21/2017 9:02:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 1:51:10 AM EDT
[#12]
A B&T sub forum would be awesome. Make it happen ARFCOM. This is your chance to take the lead on the net on all things B&T. It’s only a matter of time before a dedicated B&T site pops up.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
A B&T sub forum would be awesome. Make it happen ARFCOM. This is your chance to take the lead on the net on all things B&T. It’s only a matter of time before a dedicated B&T site pops up.
View Quote
Yep.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top