Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2016 2:10:31 AM EDT
If this is already able to be done I apologize but I have not been able to do it. What I'm speaking about is the ability to clock on a member and see what other posts they have made throughout the forum. Reason this idea came up is because I brought some AK mags from a member and a couple of days later I found an older bumped posts where he was selling some handgun mags. Of course I asked to buy them after my AK mags were already mailed out. Anyway it seems useful because some member post not just multiple ads but also have a lot of good experience and advice they give in different areas.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:26:59 AM EDT
[#1]
You can use the site's search feature currently to search for a member's posts. It will bring up threads they posted in and/or threads they started as far back as 30 days and you can search the archives as well.

Eta: disregard my post before the edit if you saw it.  I read your post wrong somehow.

Eta2: you can also do pretty much the same thing with Google.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 11:36:42 AM EDT
[#2]
No I think you explained how to do it. Obviously I haven't looked into the search function well enough. Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 11:36:36 AM EDT
[#3]
there should be kind of like eBay (fuck be upon them) and have a link "see users other EE posts"  not their replies,  though,  just op's.

I know this isn't exactly what you mentioned,  OP, but kind of.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top