Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2016 11:31:49 AM EDT
If we can ignore users, why not be able to ignore threads? I've never blocked an individual, however I can think of at least six threads I'm tired of seeing in Active Topics.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 12:09:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Apparently this thread is getting ignored
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 10:18:08 AM EDT
[#2]
This isn't a terrible idea
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:27:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Do threads in this forum ever get responses from mods/staff?
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:56:48 PM EDT
[#4]
kinda rarely-ish, maybe.  but, I think they read them and consider for upcoming versions.   I know that there is a new version of the site in development, and I have seen some comments about suggestions here being included in the new version
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 2:43:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If we can ignore users, why not be able to ignore threads? I've never blocked an individual, however I can think of at least six threads I'm tired of seeing in Active Topics.
View Quote

How about being able to block forums?
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 2:46:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I heard it will be a $20 add on option starting next year.  Unconfirmed though
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 2:46:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Agree OP.  I have several people on my ignore list (at least during this silly season election) and yet am stuck seeing threads posted by them.  Should be simple to ignore posts and threads...
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:29:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Agree OP.  I have several people on my ignore list (at least during this silly season election) and yet am stuck seeing threads posted by them.  Should be simple to ignore posts and threads...
View Quote

I just want to be able to ignore the chatroom threads. Rictus, 24/365, Night Crew or whatever. Other longrunning threads about subjects I don't care for yet the thread won't die.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top