Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2015 2:21:02 PM EDT
Surely I'm not the first to think this would be a good idea, but why don't we have a subforum in the EE for buying/selling/trading stickers and patches and what not? I'm sure there are other sticker whores out there like myself, so wouldn't this be a viable option? I know we have the LaRue thread in their industry forum, but something that encompasses all brands would be nice.

What do you think?
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 2:23:19 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_7/91_Everything_Else.html
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 2:33:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_7/91_Everything_Else.html
View Quote

That isn't dedicated to stickers/patches/swag.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 2:39:03 PM EDT
[#3]
That's where stickers would go if you wanted to sell them.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 4:25:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm interested in a SWAG section of the EE.  I was just thinking a few hours ago it would be nice if the EE had a dedicated section for stickers and similar items.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 4:28:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm interested in a SWAG section of the EE.  I was just thinking a few hours ago it would be nice if the EE had a dedicated section for stickers and similar items.
View Quote

Me too. I'm looking for Trijicon, BCM, and a LaRue sticker for my new-to-me toolbox lid.

Link Posted: 2/18/2015 4:53:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I just posted a copy of this in the EE Comments & Questions subforum as well to maximize exposure, so hopefully we can convince them to let this be a thing.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top