Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2014 10:09:23 PM EDT
This is a serious constructive criticism.  Who actually designed this forum?  I have to say, it is one of the very good looking sites.  The color theme is easy on the eyes. But it has the WORST navigation design of all times.  Not that I have a problem navigating the site.  I am definitely smart enough to figure it out.  But it is just terribly designed...

Here is an example of one of those bad ideas...

Link Posted: 11/14/2014 9:55:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I see what you mean but do you really want to deal with someone who isn't smart enough to figure it out?
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 9:55:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn obviously I went to the wrong section to make comments...  Admin, please move to the forum suggestion section if there is one...
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 10:28:45 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a test, which you may or may not pass ... depending on whether you really are smart enough.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 11:48:35 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a tough thing to get used to this layout for sure. It won't be long though and you'll be able to navigate it just as easily as you navigate DU.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 12:00:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Guilty,in the biggining I would Im the wrong person but after acouple of wrong Im's you get the hang of things :-)
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 10:46:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Guilty,in the biggining I would Im the wrong person but after acouple of wrong Im's you get the hang of things :-)
View Quote

Exactly.  That's my point.  Its not a deal breaker.  I am sure tons of people do exactly that and not say a thing about it.  Instead they blame themselves for not reading.  Again, People will find their ways without a problem.  But if its done with a better perspective of general users.  I am just OCD about clean and intuitive design of user interfaces.

I am not demanding for a change.  Just a suggestion...  Perhaps inverse the color of the buttons below each message, so that's its not mistaken for next mesage.  Or maybe right align it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 8:46:43 AM EDT
[#7]
You can realign the thread layout in your preferences.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top