Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2014 11:39:27 PM EDT
while i was browsing the EE i keep noticing FTF prices and what not. so i got to thinking why doesn't EE have a way to ether search, label in the title, or even broken down into state sub forums? i would think it would be easy for just having the state abbreviation at the beginning of the title so i could just scroll threw to see what's in my area.

Link Posted: 6/20/2014 11:42:34 PM EDT
[#1]
members can view EE by the state forum.
there is a TX home state forum

Texas EE
Link Posted: 6/21/2014 12:31:39 AM EDT
[#2]
well still sucks as its another thing us people that dont pay gets shafted on. kind of another thing that is driving me away, having to pay to get features that are on other sights. it seems like a nice place here but tying peoples hands behind their back just to make them pay to use a sight that clearly has many adds that support the operations of it.

thanks for showing me that tho
Link Posted: 6/21/2014 1:10:14 AM EDT
[#3]
There's a  permanent sticky in the NYhtf with a link to ny/nj ee ads. I always assumed it was the same in everyone's.

Eta

There's a sticky with the Texas ee link in the tx htf.
Link Posted: 6/21/2014 1:53:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
well still sucks as its another thing us people that dont pay gets shafted on. kind of another thing that is driving me away, having to pay to get features that are on other sights. it seems like a nice place here but tying peoples hands behind their back just to make them pay to use a sight that clearly has many adds that support the operations of it.

View Quote

Ok bye.
Link Posted: 6/21/2014 8:11:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

you can join for 2 dollars a month.
you will spend more than that  in the EE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top