Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2014 8:41:26 AM EDT
How about an ARFCOM GD Museum, only viewed by team.

Mods elect 3 people as curators and they add displays from the past. I'm guilty of reading GD long before I joined and would love to re-read some of the threads long past that gave me so much laughter I had stomach pain and tears. Threads that warmed my heart and threads that were just off the wall. I can count more than one hand of people that are suitable for this.

Sure you can say just search, but I don't remember what to search for.

3 curators chosen by the staff, given free membership with a museum curater title and nobody but them can post in it. Let them post a header explaining it's significance and that's it.

GD has changed throughout it's short years when you think about how long it will go, put it's epic moments on display.

Start building and displaying the fun we have had, the laughter that has happened and the beat downs that have occurred.

ARFCOM will out live all of us, the future should laugh at our shenanigans so let's make it easy for them.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 8:47:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 10:24:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Yea, something like that.

I do have a question:  I thought someone posted a (shopped, of course) pic of The Arfcom National Monument in the Nukeboy thread...but I can't find it.  

Anyone have it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top