Link Posted: 2/10/2024 5:34:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 8:23:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSThRSKy1hE
View Quote

I listened to this while trying to do something else, but from what I caught, one mother's thirty-ish son died from a damaged aortic artery in less than 2 hours, 16 days after his first HGE (covid) shot.  She insisted on more investigation after the autopsy, but had to have some of his remains shipped to Europe because nobody in the US would do the tests.  Just stonewalled her request for information and sounded like gaslight her attempts to find out why her so died.
The other woman's son is still alive, but his heart  condition is getting worse, and nobody in the medical system seems interested in helping them.
How can people treat patients and families like this?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 8:39:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By darkd0r:

I listened to this while trying to do something else, but from what I caught, one mother's thirty-ish son died from a damaged aortic artery in less than 2 hours, 16 days after his first HGE (covid) shot.  She insisted on more investigation after the autopsy, but had to have some of his remains shipped to Europe because nobody in the US would do the tests.  Just stonewalled her request for information and sounded like gaslight her attempts to find out why her so died.
The other woman's son is still alive, but his heart  condition is getting worse, and nobody in the medical system seems interested in helping them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By darkd0r:
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSThRSKy1hE

They’re bought and paid for.  They know what they’re doing.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:11:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By tree-hugger:
View Quote

I'm pushing 70.  There has been a decline in the level of humanitarianism in the medical field for a very long time.  Health Insurance requirements, regulations, being sucked up by conglomerates (ObamaCare), etc. have caused them to view us as widgets on an assembly line.  The transition to how we've been treated during COVID was done before COVID came about.  Doctors have been in Survival Mode for a while.  COVID and the vax really put the squeeze to them.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:03:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By glock27bill:

I'm pushing 70.  There has been a decline in the level of humanitarianism in the medical field for a very long time.  Health Insurance requirements, regulations, being sucked up by conglomerates (ObamaCare), etc. have caused them to view us as widgets on an assembly line.  The transition to how we've been treated during COVID was done before COVID came about.  Doctors have been in Survival Mode for a while.  COVID and the vax really put the squeeze to them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tree-hugger:

Thanks for agreeing with me.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:56:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: doublecheez] [#7]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:09:05 PM EDT
[#8]
The Army is mourning the unexpected loss of a young soldier-athlete who had her sights set on an Olympic gold medal in freestyle wrestling this summer. Spc. Estrella “Star” Dorado Marin, 21, died Jan. 3 in Thornton, Colo., of complications from emergency surgery, the Army said in a statement Wednesday. She had experienced numbness in her upper extremities from blood clots, her family told the Army.

Read more at: https://www.stripes.com/branches/army/2024-01-11/army-wrestler-dies-surgery-12634105.html
Source - Stars and Stripes
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:43:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: diggerwolf] [#9]
Originally Posted By cobubbasan:
The Army is mourning the unexpected loss of a young soldier-athlete who had her sights set on an Olympic gold medal in freestyle wrestling this summer. Spc. Estrella “Star” Dorado Marin, 21, died Jan. 3 in Thornton, Colo., of complications from emergency surgery, the Army said in a statement Wednesday. She had experienced numbness in her upper extremities from blood clots, her family told the Army.

Read more at: https://www.stripes.com/branches/army/2024-01-11/army-wrestler-dies-surgery-12634105.html
Source - Stars and Stripes
View Quote

A 21-year old future Olympian died from blood clots. Fuck.

Attachment Attached File

Clearly her - this girl has wrestler's "cauliflower ears."
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:57:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

Since covid vaccines can't stop you from getting covid..
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:29:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: doublecheez] [#11]
With a sad heart putting this here.  

My girlfriend’s daughter passed last night   Heart failure.  31 years old.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By doublecheez:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 7:42:36 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

It's insane.  So sorry for the loss. We all have friends and family that are ticking time bombs. 53 year old fried died last Wednesday from the suddenly. Death certificate indicated "death from .mil service" or some such. He's been out for 15+ years.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:08:26 PM EDT
[#14]

My girlfriend's daughter passed last night   Heart failure.  31 years old.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 12:24:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lomshek] [#15]
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:26:26 PM EDT
[#16]

That's actually not surprising, my older sister was really into running and started having heart problems in 2019. Went to the cardiologist and was told to stop the running, it's a common problem with the ultra distance athletes.
Combine that with some mRNA scarring and you've got a real problem. Fortunately my sister refused the shots, despite dealing with breast cancer in 20-21. There's a lot of these athletes that are no longer competing due to the fact that they no longer have the endurance to perform.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:09:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:

That's actually not surprising, my older sister was really into running and started having heart problems in 2019. Went to the cardiologist and was told to stop the running, it's a common problem with the ultra distance athletes.
Combine that with some mRNA scarring and you've got a real problem. Fortunately my sister refused the shots, despite dealing with breast cancer in 20-21. There's a lot of these athletes that are no longer competing due to the fact that they no longer have the endurance to perform.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:

I seem to recall, sometime in 2021, reading a story that a government of some country, did or was considering adding a warning to 'avoid too much moving around' for a couple weeks after getting the shot?  I think may have been an Asian country, but not sure.  Does that ring a bell with anyone else?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:11:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Woodsy] [#18]

I seem to recall, sometime in 2021, reading a story that a government of some country, did or was considering adding a warning to 'avoid too much moving around' for a couple weeks after getting the shot?  I think may have been an Asian country, but not sure.  Does that ring a bell with anyone else?
View All Quotes

Very vaguely

ETA: Looks like it was Singapore
As per Singapore's health officials, vaccinated people should avoid strenuous physical activity for a week after getting their first and second dose of vaccine, as a few cases have been reported where mostly young men have experienced heart problems after receiving the jabs.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-news/coronavirus-is-it-safe-to-exercise-after-covid-19-vaccination-heres-what-experts-suggest/photostory/85299477.cms?picid=85299486
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 4:44:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 1:46:21 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 2:33:33 AM EDT
[#21]
A cousin was just medivaced down to Seattle with a aneurysm.
Was bleeding from behind a eyeball and maybe another spot.

No history of it in the family.
She was vaxxed but not sure how many times.
In her early 40s.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:07:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Fatal Myocarditis following COVID-19 mRNA Immunization: A Case Report and Differential Diagnosis Review

Conclusions

It is reasonable to address the potential effects of the COVIDmRNAv in this setting. Temporal relationships must be evaluated carefully since they do not evoke a causal relationship. However, the growing evidence of the vaccine’s systemic immunological effects allows us to deduce the possibility of the contribution of the cytokine storm to the establishment of myocardial injury, already initiated by rheumatologic mechanisms. The systemic findings developed by the patient are similar to those of MIS, which can be frequently present in patients with post-COVID-19 vaccine myocarditis.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:31:04 PM EDT
[#23]

That's a hard read knowing it's a child.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 1:24:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Not to slide this one, but the thread has me wondering how life insurance companies are dealing with this.

The media can lie to us with impunity, but all insurance is about risk.

Is vaccine disclosure part of the eval? Are carriers adjusting upward for those that got the shot?

Insuring that healthy 40 year old can't be the same as it was 4 years ago, right?
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 1:30:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: S13] [#25]
Originally Posted By Undaunted:
Not to slide this one, but the thread has me wondering how life insurance companies are dealing with this.

Is vaccine disclosure part of the eval? Are carriers adjusting upward for those that got the shot?

Insuring that healthy 40 year old can't be the same as it was 4 years ago, right?
View Quote

Lots of companies choose to lose millions to follow the narrative.   Why would insurance companies be any different?
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 2:00:31 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

It would not surprise me if the Fed were throwing backdoor dollars at them so as to maintain the veneer of "Normal."  Perhaps the truth might seep out here & there as long-term employees see the deviation from the norm regarding claims & costs, but those recently hired only have the current status as their frame of reference.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 3:14:46 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

they answer to the share holders, as long as the market is being propped up by money printed from thin air everything is "ok"
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 4:29:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By diggerwolf:

Thank God I'm pureblood.

I am convinced the vaccine is causing a lot of these sudden deaths, but I wonder if there's another villain out there causing the cancer rates to increase?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By diggerwolf:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GECzunAWgAA3uIR?format=jpg&name=small

Thank God I'm pureblood.

I am convinced the vaccine is causing a lot of these sudden deaths, but I wonder if there's another villain out there causing the cancer rates to increase?

It’d be hard to pinpoint , since they just add cancer causing agents to air, food & water .
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 4:29:49 PM EDT
[#29]

It would not surprise me if the Fed were throwing backdoor dollars at them so as to maintain the veneer of "Normal."  Perhaps the truth might seep out here & there as long-term employees see the deviation from the norm regarding claims & costs, but those recently hired only have the current status as their frame of reference.
View All Quotes

A coworker of mine used to say that if you look hard enough you can find the truth to what the government is doing and that when you find it nobody will believe you because it's too sinister.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:19:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:

A coworker of mine used to say that if you look hard enough you can find the truth to what the government is doing and that when you find it nobody will believe you because it's too sinister.
View Quote

Yup.  The denial argument is "Why would they do that?"  Evidence does not matter.  If you cannot come up with a plausible reason for that which is purely evil, then the facts must not mean what they say.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:26:18 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

If the government can redefine what a vaccine is and immediately get people to scream "Anti-Vaxxer!!!" at you solely because you refuse the new technology (and I've had it done to me), then the government can easily redefine "excess deaths," and now we're all "Natural Cause Deniers."
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:43:44 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

I haven't seen any changes to applications myself, but I do know that the excess death situation is still a topic of conversation.
Originally Posted By S13:
Lots of companies choose to lose millions to follow the narrative.   Why would insurance companies be any different?
View Quote
Because insurance markets are heavily regulated and insolvency is a bad, bad situation.
View Quote
Given the regulatory scrutiny they are subjected to, I can't see every regulator in the country turning a blind eye to backdoor dollars.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:46:04 PM EDT
[#34]

If the government can redefine what a vaccine is and immediately get people to scream "Anti-Vaxxer!!!" at you solely because you refuse the new technology (and I've had it done to me), then the government can easily redefine "excess deaths," and now we're all "Natural Cause Deniers."
View All Quotes

Government can redefine it however they want.  When insurance companies are losing millions because deaths are exceeding their expected rate, hand waving doesn't work. Especially when shareholders demand profits.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:55:39 PM EDT
[#35]
I would like to see a study comparing people who have problems after the first two shots, each additional booster, age range, and lot number. That should give us all the info. For example, did people keel over weeks to months after the first shot, or second shot? Booster/s?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:20:55 AM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

They're not going to lose millions. They'll just up the rates. Our auto insurance went up 20% this year. No accidents. No claims. 20%
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 4:49:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:26:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:49:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Wonder if those stack.
View Quote

Not completely but I'm sure they stack to a varying degree. It was gene therapy designed to spread throughout the entire body. There's more than one organ/system effected to varying to degrees in everyone, whether there's symptoms or not.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Heck, I've read stories of people who go in to the system seeking psychiatric support and are told that there's a shortage of shrinks...would you like to see our MAID (Medical Assistance In Dying) brochure?
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 4:29:18 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 3/2/2024 10:19:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Alacran:

View Quote

John O'Looney not a good name to be associated with conspiracy stuff
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 10:46:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zeekh:

lol

I noticed that, too.  Very interesting interview, though.  I’ve heard of the recent aggressive cancers fron other sources as well.
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 11:33:19 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

A very good question. I think it is wise not to tell doctors whether you are vaxxed or not because I think some insurance companies will view being vaxxed as a risk (in light of mounting evidence), and other insurance companies may view you as a risk if you are not vaxxed (for whatever reason). Can't win on this one, so don't let your status enter the record if at all possible.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 2:06:37 AM EDT
[#46]
At any rate , there is a proven mechanism of action;

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jacs.2c03925
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 7:58:49 AM EDT
[#47]

lol

I noticed that, too.  Very interesting interview, though.  I’ve heard of the recent aggressive cancers fron other sources as well.
View Quote

I have also. Some actor just lost his son to  a rare aggressive cancer.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 8:52:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#48]
Another interview with a mortician  

Richard Hirschman

https://twitter.com/r_hirschman

Link Posted: 3/3/2024 9:53:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Lexington:

A very good question. I think it is wise not to tell doctors whether you are vaxxed or not because I think some insurance companies will view being vaxxed as a risk (in light of mounting evidence), and other insurance companies may view you as a risk if you are not vaxxed (for whatever reason). Can't win on this one, so don't let your status enter the record if at all possible.
View Quote

As long as the stock stays up with devalued dollars, all is right in their world..............
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 2:33:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#50]

Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top