BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 44
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:35:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, this is different: Spirulina cuts Kung Flu mortality

I'm not convinced this study is all that definitive but it's the first I've seen of using this particular thing (spirulina) to treat Kung Flu. The other issue they mention is that to get the dosage they wanted to use, patients had to take 19 capsules of the stuff per day. Not sure why they picked that dosage to try. Maybe it was an extrapolation from some earlier animal studies to human weights.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 4:55:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Dr. Saleeby said that functional and integrative medicine uses spirulina, chlorella, and other relatively simple plant foods “to detoxify patients with chronic diseases, toxicities, and poisoning".

Maybe the spirulina detoxified the remdesiver that was part of the antiviral regimen.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:29:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By darkd0r:
Dr. Saleeby said that functional and integrative medicine uses spirulina, chlorella, and other relatively simple plant foods “to detoxify patients with chronic diseases, toxicities, and poisoning".

Maybe the spirulina detoxified the remdesiver that was part of the antiviral regimen.
View Quote

Spirulina has been shown to be an iron chelator. Maybe something to the iron anemia and locked up iron stores from infection/inflammation.

Spike protein vs hepcidin ;
https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Comparison-of-select-hepcidin-and-coronavirus-spike-protein-sequences-A-A-multiple_fig1_340271362
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I was just surprised that they were using remdesiver.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:32:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:33:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#6]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GLVLycIWkAAr5jB?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

,,,and they are missing at least one......
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:58:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GLVLycIWkAAr5jB?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

15,000 coronavirus samples from 700 strains just in the Wuhan lab. Can't imagine how much stuff is around the world they're messing with.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:56:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Good people break bad laws .
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:22:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:

15,000 coronavirus samples from 700 strains just in the Wuhan lab. Can't imagine how much stuff is around the world they're messing with.
View Quote

Doesn't leave much doubt that it's going to happen again, does it?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 3:52:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Igloo87:

About half way through the vid...

The so far the most amazing thing that I learned from the video...

Is that High Fructose Corn syrup DEACTIVATES Vitamin D.  Wow...
View Quote
Interesting. Goes both ways it looks like:

https://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/Article/2023/12/15/vitamin-d-decreases-effects-of-high-fructose-corn-syrup

First one, Vit D reduces some of the HFCS effects in rats.

https://martinclinic.com/en-us/blogs/news/484-how-high-fructose-corn-syrup-lowers-vitamin-d-and-calcium

Second one, HFCS lowers Vit D and Calcium.

Seems like together there is some "cancellation" going on.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:26:55 AM EDT
[#11]
HFCS inhibits the bodies ability to store VitD and inhibits the bodies ability to use it.
Meanwhile most processed foods have HFCS in them.

Sister-in-law was saying that they supplement VitD (rarely goes outside and rarely shows enough skin to create VitD in VitD season), I point to the Mountain Dew they're drinking......."that right there makes it all pointless" and explain why. They shrug "huh......." and take a drink of their pop
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:18:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Excellent presentation on transgenesis and other fascinating aspects of MRNA ...which, can also be considered a GMO .

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:49:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:04:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:
Excellent presentation on transgenesis and other fascinating aspects of MRNA ...which, can also be considered a GMO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbh_NB6LNaI
View Quote

100%  
Nuremberg 2  NOW!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:51:53 PM EDT
[#15]

100%  
Nuremberg 2  NOW!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Excellent presentation on transgenesis and other fascinating aspects of MRNA ...which, can also be considered a GMO.
http://www.ar15.y6ycom/images/2016/icon_video2.png https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbh_NB6LNaI

100%  
Nuremberg 2  NOW!!

I agree .
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:53:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#16]
"this virus is so deadly , therefore you must take this vaccine"

The correlation with remdenisver needs overlaid too

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:48:08 AM EDT
[#17]
A smaller, more easily digested snippet from the previous interview ;
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:07:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#18]
A few months ago I was going to ask this question here but forgot...did covid ever produce people dead at home?

In the early days of the pandemic I remember hearing that there would be many such cases.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:17:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By RSG:
A few months ago I was going to ask this question here but forgot...did covid ever produce people dead at home?

In the early days of the pandemic I remember hearing that there would be many such cases.

View Quote

I've been saying this since mid 2020. Hospitals are the problem, not the solution.  They followed terrible guidance from Fauxxi and others. While people were dying from their protocols, nobody took a step back and said that we are doing more harm than good.  The lack of antibiotics, steroids, and basic vitamins was astonishing.  The forced vents and redemisvir was criminal.  People would have been better off with a high dose of vitamins, especially BEFORE they were even sick. Most people over 40 should have been taking C, D, Zinc, etc daily, especially during winter.  We don't have a cold and flu season, we have a vitamin D deficiency season.

After that we have the intentional and outlandish attacks on Hydrochoriquine and Ivermectin. We still have no real idea if either was effective since the government and Hospitals went out of their way to demonize two of the safest drugs of all time. I'm of the belief that either of those were probably beneficial.  Based on the fact the government and Hospitals did NOTHING correctly throughout the entire fake pandemic, I have to go with my gut that they probably did help.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:20:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:

I've been saying this since mid 2020. Hospitals are the problem, not the solution.  They followed terrible guidance from Fauxxi and others. While people were dying from their protocols, nobody took a step back and said that we are doing more harm than good.  The lack of antibiotics, steroids, and basic vitamins was astonishing.  The forced vents and redemisvir was criminal.  People would have been better off with a high dose of vitamins, especially BEFORE they were even sick. Most people over 40 should have been taking C, D, Zinc, etc daily, especially during winter.  We don't have a cold and flu season, we have a vitamin D deficiency season.

After that we have the intentional and outlandish attacks on Hydrochoriquine and Ivermectin. We still have no real idea if either was effective since the government and Hospitals went out of their way to demonize two of the safest drugs of all time. I'm of the belief that either of those were probably beneficial.  Based on the fact the government and Hospitals did NOTHING correctly throughout the entire fake pandemic, I have to go with my gut that they probably did help.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:
Originally Posted By RSG:

You had the massive fear campaign that helped generate compliance to just administer the protocol . It wasn't just fear of the virus ( though a big part ) it was also fear of job loss for bucking the system .
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:34:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 4:04:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#22]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cog-WTk9uOc
View Quote

That didn't last long....

Hopefully they did not take away a certain youtube account.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:42:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

View All Quotes

What was the video?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 11:34:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By S13:
What was the video?
View All Quotes

What was the video?

Was it this one?  Maybe re-uploaded with a small title change.

Accelerated arterial disease
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 11:43:42 AM EDT
[#25]
What was the video?
View Quote

I didn't know but looks to be just a title change, crossed fingers but until Alpha verifies that is what happened; not sure.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#26]

I didn't know but looks to be just a title change, crossed fingers but until Alpha verifies that is what happened; not sure.
View All Quotes
What was the video?

Looks like Dr Campbell did re-upload with changed title.  Emphasis on accelerated.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:07:43 PM EDT
[#27]

Looks like Dr Campbell did re-upload with changed title.  Emphasis on accelerated.
View Quote

One of the antidotal things I have noticed the last couple of years in how many times I am hearing the  word "aggressive" being used when people tell me about family or friends who have cancer.

My next door neighbor (who got the you know what shot) survived non-Hodgkins lymphoma about seven years ago and was pronounced cured.  About three months ago, her husband came over and said her cancer was back,  but they thought they could treat it with chemo.  Two weeks later, he told me he it had spread to her kidneys but they were upping her chemo doses and still hopeful.  A week ago, he told me it had spread to almost her entire body and it wasn't  looking good and she's not going to make it. The doctors told him it was a super aggressive form of cancer, a term (along with turbo cancer) I never remember hearing much before, that I hear constantly now.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:57:11 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:41:30 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: Today 10:31:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Chris Cuomo is so slimy that even if he told the truth I'd find it hard to believe him .
Link Posted: Today 6:03:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Sounds like "Me Too".  Will the people who pushed the jab popularize being injured by it, as the latest fad?
Link Posted: Today 11:14:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Sounds like "Me Too".  Will the people who pushed the jab popularize being injured by it, as the latest fad?
View Quote

All the SSDI claims for the people that can't get jobs, thanks FJB, have to be validated somehow......
Page / 44
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top