Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2017 3:57:47 PM EDT
LINKY

someone else posted in GD, figured I'd post over here for input.

worth it?  good deal?  

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 6:32:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:12:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't seam too bad of a price. For under $300 should be a nice watch. I wouldn't spend the regular price on it though.  
  I have 3 luminox watches. 2 have been great. One stopped after a week or two of owning it. Changed the battery still nothing. So I sent it to their recommended repair facility.  No warranty because I bought it from Amazon but apparently the Amazon dealer wasn't certified or something like that.
   They got my watch sent me a quote of $80? Give or take.  
Said it would be a few months because so busy. It needed a new movement.  I googled the movement found out it was a very cheap Rhonda movement. Local guy said he would fix it for way less. So I called the repair place back and they said they had no record of my watch and it was no where to be found!!!!
   I finally gave up after trying to fight them. Then about 6/7 months later my watched showed up at my door with a new movement!   So who knows what happened over there but at least I got the watch back.
  I'm on the 3rd battery now with no complaints.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:59:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I want the pointman Recon with the green strap but that one was discontinued. They're still around but everyplace that has em in stock ain't selling them cheap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top