Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2017 8:02:10 AM EDT
I'm getting ready to buy a Tudor Black Bay red dial with a steel bracelet. I also like the distressed leather band but they are sold as 'either/or'.

Any aftermarket options for either band?

TC

P.S.--As an Arfcommer, I feel a need to get both.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 9:50:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out Strap Freak for leather straps.
They are out of Indonesia, I've ordered from them several times (including some custom sizes) and they've always delivered as promised.

Holbens also has a nice selection of straps and bands (and they ship super fast), but I've found that in general Strap Freak leather is higher quality.

Hirsch has some cool straps as well, their high end stuff is decent quality but their cheap straps tend to break down quickly.

For a decent steel band at a fair price I like the Oyster bracelets from Miltat.
I have one of their Super Oyster 316L 22mm straight link diver "B" bands on my Tudor Heritage Ranger.
Of course it's not Tudor quality, but it's also $70 versus $800 for a Tudor factory stainless band and it punches well above it's price.

Here's a Pulchers 23mm strap from Strap Freak on my Zenith bronze, it took about a month to arrive. Not bad for a semi-custom strap (23mm isn't a size they normally offer).

Link Posted: 3/16/2017 10:02:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Myself, I'd buy the Tudor on the steel bracelet and buy an assortment of leather straps.
It's much easier to find nice leather straps than it is nice steel bracelets (especially if you want fitted end links).
Really nice leather straps are under $200, a really nice stainless bracelet with milled deployant will be in the $700+ range.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 11:37:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys!

TC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top