Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2017 8:53:04 AM EDT
In the air on the way to Vegas at the moment for a trade show.

Want to stop by the omega boutique at the Bellagio and look around.

Do any of you know if they will polish / brush (in my case) a case while you wait? Or is this a service package only deal?
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 11:41:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Never polish watches!

Aside from that, it's typically a service only package.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 12:22:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Have the Squale polished as well.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 9:14:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have the Squale polished as well.
View Quote

It's at home!

Link Posted: 1/31/2017 9:29:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Went to both the Omega and Rolex boutiques this morning.

My findings are as follows:

Rolex - I'm a submariner fan, but my visit and trying on of various models solidified my favorite as the 39mm Explorer I with the new lumed 3-6-9 numerals. Stunning watch.

Omega - tried on the PO, the SMPc, and Darkside speedy. I'm glad I went with the classic SMP with the 1120 movement over the new coax as the case is much thinner. Also solidified the choice in titanium as it's not flashy and has a wonderful tool watch feel. Lastly sword hands are best hands.

The gentleman ran serial # history on my watch and confirmed what I have documents on (service history) which was cool. Also told me that there is a demand for the 2254.50 and 2231.50 due to the "classic" styling.  Said he has folks in once a week asking if they carry or can get them. Told me to hang on to it as it's value will go up.

All in all neat shops to visit.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 9:11:46 PM EDT
[#6]
According to my boutique there are only 4 locations that have technicians on site.  I have had some older pieces cleaned up, regulated, and all seals checked.  It took about an hour and half for him to complete everything which I'm sure will vary dependant upon the workload.  They have been happy to look at watches that were purchased elsewhere as well.  It's really a nice service and is free of charge.  The Omega boutique's customer service is far superior to the Rolex AD which has had more $$'s thrown at it over the years.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:20:58 AM EDT
[#7]
I like the idea of titanium in the Omega as well, but it seems that they're all in blue dial. Some in grey, but I never see any titanium black dial Omegas.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 4:32:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the idea of titanium in the Omega as well, but it seems that they're all in blue dial. Some in grey, but I never see any titanium black dial Omegas.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top