Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2016 10:35:55 PM EDT

The Most Flawless Replica Rolex Ever.

Precision engineered in Switzerland.

Check out the fake Rolex watches at this site.  I linked the movement page, but the videos and inventory are worth watching.  It is easy to be taken in by a good replica.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2016 10:41:29 PM EDT
[#1]
How do they get away with selling them ?

They look great BTW.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 10:50:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They look great BTW.
View Quote

I wonder about that too.  Those are the most accurate replicas I've ever seen.  Never seen one in person though.

Link Posted: 9/30/2016 9:54:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't get my brain around paying over a grand for a replica of anything.  The business arrangement is already built on deceit, why would anyone trust that the thing would run any longer than a $20 times square special?
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 1:39:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Of the top 4 posts currently in the Watch subforum, 3 are about fake Rolex watches.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 4:15:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Of the top 4 posts currently in the Watch subforum, 3 are about fake Rolex watches.
View Quote

Well, knowing how to spot a fake is important.  On a side note, a friend of mine owns a pawn shop.  A lady pawned a two tone ladies Rolex 6917 for $200.00.  When the lady didn't return to claim the watch, he was going to put it out for sale when one of the watch "experts" that frequents his store told him it was a fake.  I arrived just before he was going to take a hammer to it.  I examined it and thought it was genuine.  I took it to a watchmaker who opened the back and verified it was authentic.  I returned to the store and told him what I found out.  He sold me the watch for $200.00.  

So, knowing what you are looking for pays off, or can cost you big time.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2016 4:21:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can't get my brain around paying over a grand for a replica of anything.  The business arrangement is already built on deceit, why would anyone trust that the thing would run any longer than a $20 times square special?
View Quote

I can only imagine whats going through the mind of a person who wants to wear fake watch. Its like getting a $20 hooker and in your mind you are thinking you are banging a super model.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:42:51 AM EDT
[#7]
The .sr domain is for the country of Suriname, which makes it even more dubious than normal. Me thinks you would be wiring money and not receiving your watch, or you would be receiving a really shitty copy.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 11:02:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I can only imagine whats going through the mind of a person who wants to wear fake watch. Its like getting a $20 hooker and in your mind you are thinking you are banging a super model.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently there is a big market for them.....apparently there are people who will pay $1000 or $1500 for a fake rolex
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 3:28:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Apparently there is a big market for them.....apparently there are people who will pay $1000 or $1500 for a fake rolex
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is mind boggling to me with the great actual Swiss watches available in that price range.  Several of my favorite watches are in that range.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 4:26:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wear it on vacation and not risk losing/theft of your real one maybe?
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The .sr domain is for the country of Suriname, which makes it even more dubious than normal. Me thinks you would be wiring money and not receiving your watch, or you would be receiving a really shitty copy.
View Quote

A quick google search reveals they are most likely a scam. They are also linked with Swiss Made or something like that. Also suspected as a scam.

MPD165
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 1:49:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I haven't looked at the link you provided but I will say that there are a lot of scammers out there that show pictures and even videos of genuine watches claiming that they are "100% " or "1/1" replicas. You send your money and get either nothing at all or a cheap crappy fake. That being said there are also some fakes out there that are so damn good that they're scary. I've handled some fake Breitlings that I had to take the back off to be sure, and a lot of people would have been fooled even then since the Chinese are now making pretty good fakes of the ETA 2824 and 2836 automatic movements and the ETA 7750 automatic chronograph. The parts are even interchagable with the genuine article. There's also a fake Rolex 3130 movement out there now that supposedly has interchangability of most parts but it's a lot easier to spot since it has a regulator and the genuine ones are free sprung. It's a minefield out there guys, be sure you know what you're buying if you're spending any real money.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I was in Dubai a few years ago hanging out with a couple friends when we were approached by a young guy asking if we wanted to buy fake Rolex/Breitling/etc.  We said "sure, why not" and followed him around some back alleys where we very easily could have been mugged.  We walked up some stairs and were buzzed in a room that was heavily secure with CCTVs all over the place.  I can't be sure that some of these watches, which were all in retail boxes, weren't authentic stolen.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 6:37:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I wonder about that too.  Those are the most accurate replicas I've ever seen.  Never seen one in person though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They look great BTW.

My FIL came back, from working in the ME, for Xmas a few years back. He brought everybody a fake Rolex and either a mink or nice leather coat.
I don't know if he thought they were real or that he thought we wouldn't know. I looked it up and my watch cost $700.
It is nice. I don't wear watches, though. I need another link in the band but I don't know if anyone would touch it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 6:38:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wore mine to work a few times to see if anyone would say anything. No one did.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 8:57:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I was in Dubai a few years ago hanging out with a couple friends when we were approached by a young guy asking if we wanted to buy fake Rolex/Breitling/etc.  We said "sure, why not" and followed him around some back alleys where we very easily could have been mugged.  We walked up some stairs and were buzzed in a room that was heavily secure with CCTVs all over the place.  I can't be sure that some of these watches, which were all in retail boxes, weren't authentic stolen.
View Quote

They also counterfeit the boxes, papers, hang tags and etc. I haven't seen any of them in person but see ones that I think are fake on Ebay all the time.  And I would just about bet that there are some fake ones that I wouldn't spot as being fake if their boxes are as good as some of their counterfeit watches.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 9:08:33 AM EDT
[#17]
They say that in Hong Kong, half the people wear "Rolex" watches and 80% are counterfeits.  Years ago Malaysia was known as a source of many well made, reverse engineered Rolex counterfeits.  I have a fairly well done Chinese (Taiwan, I think) counterfeit Rolex Submariner that I wear sometimes, just because.  It keeps time very well.  I believe that the movement is a knockoff of an obsolete Rolex design.

MHO, YMMV, etc.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 9:56:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

They also counterfeit the boxes, papers, hang tags and etc. I haven't seen any of them in person but see ones that I think are fake on Ebay all the time.  And I would just about bet that there are some fake ones that I wouldn't spot as being fake if their boxes are as good as some of their counterfeit watches.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep my fake came with everything, I'm wearing it right now. I broke a spring pin on the band of my Seiko. It is a nice auto with a two day reserve and all the words are spelled correctly You can tell by the date window instantly that it's fake
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 7:49:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 5:17:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
They say that in Hong Kong, half the people wear "Rolex" watches and 80% are counterfeits.  Years ago Malaysia was known as a source of many well made, reverse engineered Rolex counterfeits.  I have a fairly well done Chinese (Taiwan, I think) counterfeit Rolex Submariner that I wear sometimes, just because.  It keeps time very well.  I believe that the movement is a knockoff of an obsolete Rolex design.

MHO, YMMV, etc.
View Quote
A friend brought me one from Malaysia.  It's really nice but I never wear it. It's hard to tell it's a fake.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 9:23:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Only complete losers knowingly buy and wear fake watches.
It's the ultimate douchebag poser move.

As to "why not buy it to wear on vacation in case it's lost or stolen"... why not just buy a Seiko instead?
At least with the Seiko you're not a douchebag poser.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 10:54:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Maybe people are buying these to resell them at authentic Rolex prices.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 4:20:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Yeah don't do that......
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 4:59:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Maybe people are buying these to resell them at authentic Rolex prices.
View Quote

You mean felony fraud and selling counterfeit items?
I'm thinking US Customs investigators and a US Attorney would be real interested in people who thought that was a good idea.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 1:36:29 PM EDT
[#25]
I just went to perfect watches and I priced out an Air King, GMT II and Sub, all for about $165 each....I am tempted to buy one just for the hell of it to see how different it is than a real one.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 1:42:22 PM EDT
[#26]
I was given one, not sure if it was like one in link in lieu of cab fare. Took it to local jeweler that couldn't tell until they took the back off. Still got $200 cash .

They mentioned it was a damn good fake.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I just went to perfect watches and I priced out an Air King, GMT II and Sub, all for about $165 each....I am tempted to buy one just for the hell of it to see how different it is than a real one.
View Quote

If it comes from overseas there's a very good chance it'll be seized by customs and you'll be out your money.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 6:27:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If it comes from overseas there's a very good chance it'll be seized by customs and you'll be out your money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How does that work? Do they call rolex and verify serial numbers? I always wondered about that...they aren't selling it as genuine it's well known it's a replica.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 6:47:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's some wisdom there.  Any transaction that involves a foundation or component of deceit as part of it's core, is never going to work out as well as your mind convinced you it would.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 7:05:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
How does that work? Do they call rolex and verify serial numbers? I always wondered about that...they aren't selling it as genuine it's well known it's a replica.
View Quote

"Homages" are allowed.... ie a watch that has similar characteristics to a Rolex but not branded with the trademarked Rolex name and logos.
"Replica" = counterfeit goods because it has Rolex trademarks on it = illegal to import.
When the package goes through the X-ray they'll check the customs declaration form.
They might call it good if the x-ray is a watch and the declaration form says its a $150 watch and send it on to you unopened.
They might open the box and see a "Rolex" with a declared value of $150, that means one of two things... fake or undervalued to avoid duty tax.
They'll then seize the item and you're out your $150 and your shitty fake watch.
If you're "lucky" they might release it to you (after you declare it's a real watch which would be a crime) if you pay the import duty on a $8000 watch (which will be around $800).

Good luck... playing customs roulette.

Just buy a Seiko instead, you'll have a better watch than a cheap ass Chinese piece of shit that will definitely not pass for a real Rolex from 10' away.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 7:14:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Total scam! There are only a few Chinese factories that make the good quality replicas. They can be had with decent Japanese automatic movements or inexpensive Swiss modified movements. The good ones which are better then this scam site are about $350-450.

These sites but Chinese knockoffs for $75-100 and sell to unsuspecting consumers for 1200-2000 grand.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 7:23:52 PM EDT
[#32]
BTW: anyone who handles or has been around Rolexes for any length of time can usually spot a fake from the quality of the crystal and the unique color of the Rolex proprietary 904L steel.
That's why you'll see more "solid gold" fakes than stainless or rose gold fakes.
Rolex 904L stainless has a "warmth" to the stainless unlike any other stainless, it's very apparent when you put it side by side with pretty much every other stainless watch.
Same with their rose gold, it has a very unique color.
Yellow gold is yellow gold, except a fake will be plated instead of solid which is also apparent from just feeling the weight of the watch (same with platinum).
Rolex also uses a very high quality, very high polished crystal that shines (it's part of the Rolex "bling" factor) I rarely see fakes that get this right.
There is also a micro laser engraved coronet at the 6 o'clock inside the crystal that you have to use a jewelers loupe to see. That little detail is far too expensive for the majority of fakes to include (and get right).
There are many other little things Rolex does to combat counterfeits that an experienced Rolex owner will notice missing immediately on a fake watch.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 7:25:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Total scam! There are only a few Chinese factories that make the good quality replicas. They can be had with decent Japanese automatic movements or inexpensive Swiss modified movements. The good ones which are better then this scam site are about $350-450.

These sites but Chinese knockoffs for $75-100 and sell to unsuspecting consumers for 1200-2000 grand.
View Quote

Ummmm.... they're ALL scams no matter where they come from or what price they charge.
A fake is a fake.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 12:20:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
BTW: anyone who handles or has been around Rolexes for any length of time can usually spot a fake from the quality of the crystal and the unique color of the Rolex proprietary 904L steel.
That's why you'll see more "solid gold" fakes than stainless or rose gold fakes.
Rolex 904L stainless has a "warmth" to the stainless unlike any other stainless, it's very apparent when you put it side by side with pretty much every other stainless watch.
Same with their rose gold, it has a very unique color.
Yellow gold is yellow gold, except a fake will be plated instead of solid which is also apparent from just feeling the weight of the watch (same with platinum).
Rolex also uses a very high quality, very high polished crystal that shines (it's part of the Rolex "bling" factor) I rarely see fakes that get this right.
There is also a micro laser engraved coronet at the 6 o'clock inside the crystal that you have to use a jewelers loupe to see. That little detail is far too expensive for the majority of fakes to include (and get right).
There are many other little things Rolex does to combat counterfeits that an experienced Rolex owner will notice missing immediately on a fake watch.
View Quote

A coworker picked one up for me in Beijing for $20 that has it.
The case and band are nice, I've been thinking of gutting it and making something nice out of it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 12:42:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

A coworker picked one up for me in Beijing for $20 that has it.
The case and band are nice, I've been thinking of gutting it and making something nice out of it.
View Quote

Have you compared your Beijing special engraving to the real thing?
I've looked at several fakes and none of them got it right, either too large, on the outside of the crystal or slightly off centered... or all three.
If you can see it with anything under a 10x loupe (I use a 30x illuminated), it's way too big.
Even with a 30x loupe I have to get the light to hit it just right from the side for it to show up since it's on the inside of the crystal it's hard to get it a shadow on it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 1:24:48 PM EDT
[#36]
I only know two people with Rolex watches and never studied them up close.  The newest ones have too many markings for my taste, almost like a NASCAR racer. I prefer to be more understated, But that's just me.
Does anyone know if an ETA 2892 might fit a Submariner case?
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 1:40:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I only know two people with Rolex watches and never studied them up close.  The newest ones have too many markings for my taste, almost like a NASCAR racer. I prefer to be more understated, But that's just me.
Does anyone know if an ETA 2892 might fit a Submariner case?
View Quote

Considering it's probably got a Chinese ETA knock-off in it right now, the real deal would probably drop right in.
Of course you do know that it'll probably be ruined fairly quickly due to moisture ingress don't you?
Those cheap Chinese watches aren't known for their water resistance.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 1:50:09 PM EDT
[#38]
It's just a yhought I'm toying with, can test the water resistance with the craptacular worx in it first.

ETA: I can post pictures of it if anyone wants see what this fake looks like.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:55:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Years ago I bought a copy Rolex in Thailand.  I knew it was a copy and up close it would not fool any watch expert.  Thing ran perfectly for years.  Sitting in a drawer.    Not even sure I replaced the battery.  Likely have it around here somewhere and it might still be running for all I know.

Fast forward I went back to the same shop.  I did not want another copy. I realized I rarely wore that one because - it' a copy.  I felt weird wearing it.  But I wanted a nice looking watch.  Saw one that supposedly had japanese movement and was nice.  Thing lost an hour the first 3 days.  Took it back and he replaced it.  Long story short - after 5 replacements he started asking me if I was wearing it swimming or playing golf.  When I told him the last one I got I simply put on a shelf to see if it would keep time for a few days and it lost an hour in 2 days I don't think he believed me.  

Maybe I should have stuck to copies?  
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:58:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It's just a yhought I'm toying with, can test the water resistance with the craptacular worx in it first.

ETA: I can post pictures of it if anyone wants see what this fake looks like.
View Quote

The water resistance relies on the gasket seal at the case back.  You test that seal because you opened the watch.  If you put junk guts in it, test the water resistance, open it back up and stick nice guts in there, you need to pressure test it again.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:07:08 PM EDT
[#41]
They “look great” because the photos come right off the genuine maker’s advertising.
Ask them to send you a photo of their watch with the hands set to something other than 10-after-2.  
They won’t do it.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 12:54:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Wear it on vacation and not risk losing/theft of your real one maybe?
View Quote

This... I know of a couple of owners of REAL rolex watches who wear "homage" watches to sporting events and when they travel.

I'd rather lose a $500 fake than a $5000 real one when traveling to "parts unknown".

But getting caught by your co-workers with a fake makes you look like a fool at work. (unless they know you did it for a reason just listed)
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 5:32:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Thing is a fake Rolex still attracts criminals, whether as room thieves or strong arm robbers, so why wear a fake?
If you're wanting to fly under the radar, wear a plastic Casio or Seiko.

I wear my Tudor on vacation to certain places (Central/South America) because it's low profile and doesn't invite the criminal element into my life.
The Rolex I most often wear is 100% insured against loss, damage and theft so no big deal wearing it civilized foreign countries like most of Europe and some S. American countries.
Insurance is cheap, around$50/year for $5000 worth of comprehensive, no deductible.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 4:12:46 AM EDT
[#44]

spam : fish223
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top