Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2017 11:17:07 PM EDT
The general trend I see is in lower nicotine e-juice used in tanks/mods that produce a giant amount of vapor. For various reasons, I prefer to stealth vape. I want a very high nicotine ejuice that I can burn at very low wattage and get my nicotine fix. Are there any online bulk suppliers I should look at, that preferably have minty flavors? Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:44:04 AM EDT
[#1]
It probably depends on what you consider "very high" nicotine levels.  It seems most companies have steered toward lower nicotine levels, like 12mg and lower.

Worst case scenario, if you can't find what you're looking for, you could easily make your own juice at any nicotine concentration you want.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 7:01:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I want to say Mt Baker Vapor use to offer something like 32-36 MGs. I stopped using them after the stunt they pulled last year. You might check there. Good juice, use to be a good price.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:05:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want to say Mt Baker Vapor use to offer something like 32-36 MGs. I stopped using them after the stunt they pulled last year. You might check there. Good juice, use to be a good price.
View Quote
Yeah, that used to be where I got my juice back when they sold in bulk. Locally all of my shops seem to only carry 6mg. I guess I'm looking for 12mg.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:20:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Check out Mr salt e, they offer 25mg and 45mg nic.  It uses nicotine salt which is supposed to be absorbed quicker than regular e juice nicotine.  I've been meaning to pick up a mtl tank to try it out just haven't gotten around to it yet.

mr salt e

I'm not sure if anyone sells it in bulk, but from what I've read 30ml will last awhile with this stuff.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 7:07:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Check out Mr salt e, they offer 25mg and 45mg nic.  It uses nicotine salt which is supposed to be absorbed quicker than regular e juice nicotine.  I've been meaning to pick up a mtl tank to try it out just haven't gotten around to it yet.

mr salt e

I'm not sure if anyone sells it in bulk, but from what I've read 30ml will last awhile with this stuff.
View Quote
Careful with that stuff in even a MTL tank.  It's designed for "pod" devices that operate at very low power ranges and that only allow a very small inhale.  25mg and 45mg is a pretty high nicotine concenctration.

I used 18mg in my MTL tanks and it was plenty nicotine, even on a 1.5 ohm coil at barely double digit wattage.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 7:22:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Vape moar sells 16% 132 mg bottles for $18, out of a sub-ohm you will get your fix in a hurry. Mellow gold is good stuff from them, but they have 2 minty flavors.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 7:54:12 PM EDT
[#7]
https://www.drmcvapes.com/

Cheap Prices, fast free shipping, and they have up to 18mg Nic......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top