Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2017 3:55:47 AM EDT
I need something new at the moment. I originally bought a Vision spinner II, But that was crap out of the box and only lasts one day on a charge. And that's using maybe 10 times throughout the day.

The place I bought it, "Doesn't do returns" so I'm screwed on that. I'd like something that is the same style. Nothing big or odd shaped as I use a Gladius 2 tank.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:35:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:52:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree with the rechargeable 18650 battery comment. Mods are cheap, and if you break one, you just take out the battery and pop it in the new one.
Batteries are the critical component. Make sure you get quality!

I'd recommend these 3 first:
Sony VTC6 (VTC5 and 4 are good too, just different mAh and CDR values)
Samsung 30Q
LG HG2

A good site to find cheapest prices once you decide on a mod, battery and topper is www.vapingcheap.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top