Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2016 5:00:12 PM EDT
I quit smoking in July and started vaping with the goal of getting off nicotine over the span of a couple years. The new stuff coming has really messed up my plans. The business I buy from says they're going to keep doing the mix until they're told they can't, but who knows how quick that will be.

So, as I sit, I like what they do for me and have been good to me. But, I need to plan for the coming changes.

I have a subvod (I think, it's a stick type thing that I started with) and a topbox mini starter kit that I just bought. It's great and I'm still learning how it works.

What I'm looking to do is mix my own to be sure I keep on my path to be totally done.

At this point, I walk into the shop and get a 60ml of "smurfette" at 6. That's what I say and they bring it out. I know that's 6 mg per ml, but where do I go from there? I know it has blueberry and pomegranate in it, but don't know the rest.

So, where do I go from here?

So, where do I go from here? I have several old 60 ml bottles i've saved up, but that's it as far as equipment.

Thanks for your time.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 5:21:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Look to the top of the page. Our mod put together a great start thread to DIY your own eliquid. My only initial difference is that I use Nude Nic, instead of myfreedomsmokes for my nicotine base.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_175/1634453_The-official-DIY-juice-thread-.html
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 8:33:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Look to the top of the page. Our mod put together a great start thread to DIY your own eliquid. My only initial difference is that I use Nude Nic, instead of myfreedomsmokes for my nicotine base.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_175/1634453_The-official-DIY-juice-thread-.html
View Quote

Thanks. I'm slowly reading it all. The going back and forth and thinking I know something to the other is messing with me.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 8:37:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sorry. I can't edit the above reply and see it.

I was saying that I am trying to figure out what I need to do. I'll just read more. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 12:36:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top