Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:46:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WVNed] [#1]
Well

I dont remember. It was one of the first DIY I did. I made it the first time and 2 other people had to have some.

2nd 2 batches tasted awful and never got better. Like chemicals. Like Mums if you have ever grown them.

There are 3 flavors on Wizzard. Blueberry, Blueberry extra and blueberry candy.  I tried blueberry candy this time but it smells bad just like last time. I am letting it air out which is something I dont normally do. I may just have the flavor concentration way to high.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Something else I'm discovering is that the smaller your test batch, the less likely you'll recreate it exactly the next time due to measurement tolerances that matter at those small amounts of flavoring. I've actually started doing 20 ml minimum size test batches for that reason.
Link Posted: 5/20/2014 12:18:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a question about steeping. I've heard people leave the cap off for 24 hours before storing it, and others say only an hour as it would lose flavor. Which is it?
Link Posted: 5/20/2014 12:53:10 PM EDT
[#5]
My rule of thumb is, if it smells like alcohol then leave cap off for an hour of so. If not, then don't leave uncapped at all.
Link Posted: 5/20/2014 12:55:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jcatcg:
My rule of thumb is, if it smells like alcohol then leave cap off for an hour of so. If not, then don't leave uncapped at all.
View Quote

I have a new juice called Deadly Sin.
Link Posted: 5/21/2014 1:30:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Been vaping that Deadly sin all day, that stuff is really good. Just doesn't feel like I'm getting a very big throat hit, lots of flavor though.
Link Posted: 5/21/2014 2:48:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By fmkenner:
Been vaping that Deadly sin all day, that stuff is really good. Just doesn't feel like I'm getting a very big throat hit, lots of flavor though.
View Quote

I just got my first bottle of it a couple of days ago and man is it good!
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 5:45:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By dabears34:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dabears34:
Originally Posted By fmkenner:

Yea its good. What nicotine level did you get? I got 12mg.  I don't seem to get much of a throat hit, but I'm using a iclear 30s. Bet it tastes better in my Kayfun. I'm about to re-order but wondering if I should increase my nicotine level.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 8:26:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EnlistedDate] [#10]
For anyone that likes a good menthol, I smoked Newports and Kool for YEARS.
This is what I run exclusively. http://www.intellicig-usa.com/ECOpure-30ml-e-Liquid-bottle-s/41.htm
I mix mine in different bottles than whats received.
I generally buy five 30ml bottles of this. http://www.intellicig-usa.com/ECOvape-MENTHOL-Strong-eliquid-30ml-p/ecovape%20menthol%20strong%2030ml.htm =36mg
And mix one of this equally to the five. http://www.intellicig-usa.com/ECOpure-MENTHOL-e-Liquid-30-ml-p/ecopure%20menthol%20e-liquid%2030%20ml.htm =0 nicotine/menthol only

This is a tasteless thinner I also use. http://www.intellicig-usa.com/ECOpure-ECOmix-e-Liquid-30-ml-p/ecopure%20ecomix%20e-liquid%2030%20ml.htm
I never did like making vape cocktails.

Link Posted: 7/9/2014 12:55:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Towely] [#11]
I've got  1000ml bottle of VG, a big bottle of 60mg nicotine in 100% PG which should give me the strong VG I like in my mixes but enough PG to make it usable.

Also got a few flavors. What's the best way to store this stuff?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 7:36:00 AM EDT
[#12]
God dammit DIY juice. Some asshole on Ebay and ejuice we're able to get some shit sent out from So Cal in time to arrive today while you guys were too late to get your shit here today from St Paul MN. Here being Milwaukee.

At least I'm getting my new RDA today But I'm also getting a shitload of VG, PG, and nicotine but no syringes, bottles, or flavorings. Leaving Friday for the SO's house early, then all day at the Ren Fair Sat, work all day Sunday (16hr), back to the SO's Monday till Wednesday night.

Son bitch... dying to try mixing my own juice up.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 2:57:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Anybody have a recipe that is very close to five pawns castle long? I love this flavor, just too damn expensive to make a daily vape.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 4:33:02 AM EDT
[#14]
I need some e juice that has a lot of flavor in it. I love cherry, pink lemonade, fruit punch, watermelon, and sour apple jolly ranchers, and would love some e juice that had that type of strong flavor to it.

I am new to vaping, and my first batch of e juice I bought was made by "mad scientist," and was a cherry flavor. It is OK, but would love it to be more flavorful than it is.

Link Posted: 8/6/2014 9:36:10 AM EDT
[#15]
I was worried about inhaling Propylene Glycol because It's the first ingredient listed on my bottle of Kamel. Then I read this on Wikipedia;

The acute oral toxicity of propylene glycol is very low, and large quantities are required to cause perceptible health damage in humans; propylene glycol is metabolized in the human body into pyruvic acid (a normal part of the glucose-metabolism process, readily converted to energy), acetic acid (handled by ethanol-metabolism), lactic acid (a normal acid generally abundant during digestion),  and propionaldehyde (a potentially hazardous substance).

Serious toxicity generally occurs only at plasma concentrations over 1 g/L, which requires extremely high intake over a relatively short period of time. It would be nearly impossible to reach toxic levels by consuming foods or supplements, which contain at most 1 g/kg of PG. Cases of propylene glycol poisoning are usually related to either inappropriate intravenous administration or accidental ingestion of large quantities by children. The potential for long-term oral toxicity is also low. In one study, in 1972, 12 rats were provided with feed containing as much as 5% PG over a period of 104 weeks and they showed no apparent ill effects; no data on offspring was offered.  Because of its low chronic oral toxicity, propylene glycol was classified by the U. S. Food and Drug Administration as "generally recognized as safe" (GRAS) for use as a direct food additive, including frozen foods such as ice cream and frozen desserts

And it's Kosher!  
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#16]
I was looking at MBV site last night & they have a Jamaican Rum flavor & a Cola flavor.......

Can you buy them & mix the 2? For a Rum & Coke flavor....  When I pour a R&C, it's @ a 3:1 ratio, would that be a good place to start with the E-Juices, too?

I foresee a big order from MBV in my future.....Now I need to figure out what VG-PG blend & Nic Strength I want......
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 8:32:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By DVCAPI:
I was looking at MBV site last night & they have a Jamaican Rum flavor & a Cola flavor.......

Can you buy them & mix the 2? For a Rum & Coke flavor....  When I pour a R&C, it's @ a 3:1 ratio, would that be a good place to start with the E-Juices, too?

I foresee a big order from MBV in my future.....Now I need to figure out what VG-PG blend & Nic Strength I want......
View Quote

Just in case you didnt already know, use coupon code ECF to get 10% off at MBV.

Link Posted: 9/6/2014 12:31:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:

View All Quotes

Thanks...... Does that work on top of the free bottle of Juice if you buy more than $15?
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 1:13:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Enlightenme556] [#19]

Thanks...... Does that work on top of the free bottle of Juice if you buy more than $15?
View All Quotes

Yes
And you can request what sample juice you want in the comments at checkout.

- it has to be $15 after the coupon to get the juice.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 8:18:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Enlightenme556:

Yes

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Enlightenme556:

Yes

^ What he said.

They have always given me what Ive asked for as my free sample.  Its a good way to try a juice youre not sure about.

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Anyone have a recommendation of a good coconut cream (that isn't just coconut or Pina colada) juice?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:13:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Has anyone here vaped MBV's Hawk Sauce in a plastic tank? I just loaded up a tank of it in my KFL+. Its known to be a tank cracker yet I need to vape it ASAP since I have had it for almost a year now.  And yes I refuse to use the stainless mid section of the KFL. I have a spare acrylic section from FastTech if it does indeed etch or crack the piece.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:21:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 3:13:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Ive done MBV Cinnamon roll with no issues. Plus I diluted the 12 MG HAWK SAUCE 50/50 with VG. Its fine....clouds of goodness.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:36:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By NoEffects6:
Has anyone here vaped MBV's Hawk Sauce in a plastic tank? I just loaded up a tank of it in my KFL+. Its known to be a tank cracker yet I need to vape it ASAP since I have had it for almost a year now.  And yes I refuse to use the stainless mid section of the KFL. I have a spare acrylic section from FastTech if it does indeed etch or crack the piece.
View Quote

I've vaped a shit ton of Hawk Sauce in plastic tanks, and never had an issue.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:47:58 AM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

+1
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:23:44 PM EDT
[#27]
I got my first e-cig yesterday, a Magnum 777 with a 30 ml bottle of Taste-e-Liquid's "Northwest Tobacco" (6 mg/ml). First time I've ever tried an e-cig. Surprised by how much vapor there is, pretty satisfying draw.

Read this entire thread and don't recall seeing any advice on just a plain old cigarette flavor. I smoke American Spirit, usually lights. The juice I have doesn't really taste like tobacco to me. It's not bad, just not what I'm looking for.

And is there any way to cut back on the sweet taste? I'm assuming that's the glycerin and propylene glycol.

I think the 6 mg is too weak for me, might try the 12 mg next. Does that change the flavor at all?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:32:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:33:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Keith1980:

In all honesty just stop chasing that Unicorn. While some Tobacco juices might taste good there are NONE out there that replicate an actual cigarette.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Keith1980:

In all honesty just stop chasing that Unicorn. While some Tobacco juices might taste good there are NONE out there that replicate an actual cigarette.

I kinda thought that might be the case, but figured I'd ask. I'll try a few more juices to see if there are any I like better. I really dislike fruity, vanilla, chocolate, etc. stuff, i.e., what looks like the vast majority of flavors out there. I started using snus during the workday a couple months ago, I just like the plain "robust" tobacco.

How much did you smoke? I smoked a pack and a half a day of Camel Filters so when I started I used 24mg. If you find yourself craving a cig that bad then you need to up the nic dosage.

Was smoking an average of 10-12 cigs/day of American Spirit lights, which I think are stronger than your average lights. Now maybe 7-9 cigs/day during most weekdays since I started using snus at work.

And welcome!! We will try to help you stick with it. No question is a stupid one

Thanks. The e-cig thing is a bit more complicated than I thought going into it, I'm sure I'll have plenty of stupid questions.

Snus cuts my craving for a cig while I'm at work, but when I get home I tend to chain smoke. Hoping I can substitute the e-cig for this. They seem great for chainsmoking :) But I do think I need to up the nicotine level, the 6 mg isn't cutting the craving for a smoke very much.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 11:11:48 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm looking for juice recommendations, I am trying to find something that replicates red label tobacco from green mountain or similar, I like the juices I use currently but need a once in a while tobacco tasting product that isn't crappy.

on another note everyone keeps recommending me 6 nic on my juices and my logic and green mountains were 2.4, is there a drop in nic from store bought to the quality of a juice or am I just supposed to be getting more of it, seem kinda like I am not getting enough nic.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By SigSauerNY:
I'm looking for juice recommendations, I am trying to find something that replicates red label tobacco from green mountain or similar, I like the juices I use currently but need a once in a while tobacco tasting product that isn't crappy.

on another note everyone keeps recommending me 6 nic on my juices and my logic and green mountains were 2.4, is there a drop in nic from store bought to the quality of a juice or am I just supposed to be getting more of it, seem kinda like I am not getting enough nic.
View Quote

2.4% is 24mg of nic.

If you're buying 6mg, that's 0.6%.

Which is probably why you feel like your not getting enough.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 3:36:10 PM EDT
[#32]
The only Tobacco Flavor I've tried that tasted decent was a Caramel Tobacco.......
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 1:49:56 PM EDT
[#33]
The only Tobacco Flavor I've tried that tasted decent was a Caramel Tobacco.......
View Quote

Where was that from
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 1:02:29 AM EDT
[#34]
OK if you guys have not tried it seriously check out River bottom fog sauce.
Damned fucking tasty NET flavors, the killry4 is just fucking good, not amazing dripping it but I am not a pg junky so there was that and it was a ton higher than what I have been using.

Found out also PG will make the tinnitus scream like a mother fucker also, so I am cutting it all out and going to just huffing plain until I get a few flavors from a vg carrier line and different nic in VG only.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 12:44:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By DocBull:
OK if you guys have not tried it seriously check out River bottom fog sauce.
Damned fucking tasty NET flavors, the killry4 is just fucking good, not amazing dripping it but I am not a pg junky so there was that and it was a ton higher than what I have been using.

Found out also PG will make the tinnitus scream like a mother fucker also, so I am cutting it all out and going to just huffing plain until I get a few flavors from a vg carrier line and different nic in VG only.
View Quote

Bombies carries max vg and is good. I'm vaping black out city, nana cream, and agent p (I think)

My local shop also blends max vg Flavors so check if you have a local vape lounge on yelp
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:52:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Cathan91:
I got my first e-cig yesterday, a Magnum 777 with a 30 ml bottle of Taste-e-Liquid's "Northwest Tobacco" (6 mg/ml). First time I've ever tried an e-cig. Surprised by how much vapor there is, pretty satisfying draw.

Read this entire thread and don't recall seeing any advice on just a plain old cigarette flavor. I smoke American Spirit, usually lights. The juice I have doesn't really taste like tobacco to me. It's not bad, just not what I'm looking for.

And is there any way to cut back on the sweet taste? I'm assuming that's the glycerin and propylene glycol.

I think the 6 mg is too weak for me, might try the 12 mg next. Does that change the flavor at all?
View Quote

RY6 is the closest thing to cigarette taste I've had, and yeah, the nicotine level changes the taste (it's bitter) & the PG is sweet.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 1:05:25 PM EDT
[#37]
New to vaping and looking for something with less flavor. I bought some Cosmic Fog Shocker and while I like the flavor there is just to much of it. I was told this is a 50/50 0mg nic juice. I'm using the Nautilus mini premium kit. I do like the sweetness of the shocker but would like it more subdued. I see the different ratios of juice don't understand the numbers, so more fog, less flavor and anything with a cinnamon flavor? tempted to poor some Fireball in there
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 11:08:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NoEffects6] [#38]
I saw someone post about a Fruity Pebble flavor on here recently yet cant find the post again. He even put a link up and I checked it out yet didn't purchase. Now that I'm ready to buy, I cant find the damn link. It definitely wasn't called Fruity Pebbles, yet something else.

Anyone have any idea or recommendations?

ETA: It might be Cereal Killa

Link Posted: 12/7/2014 8:34:13 AM EDT
[#39]
I saw someone post about a Fruity Pebble flavor on here recently yet cant find the post again. He even put a link up and I checked it out yet didn't purchase. Now that I'm ready to buy, I cant find the damn link. It definitely wasn't called Fruity Pebbles, yet something else.

View Quote

This is the Cereal Killa that everyone usually talks about: http://www.shop9south.com/home/18-cereal-killa.html
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 4:04:12 PM EDT
[#40]

This is the Cereal Killa that everyone usually talks about: http://www.shop9south.com/home/18-cereal-killa.html
View All Quotes

Thanks for the link. I figured it was either this or Bedrock. I remember it was low mg and the Cereal Killa is 4 mg and high VG. Great for dripping.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 6:25:23 PM EDT
[#41]
has anyone tried the not to shabby line of juice? (IIRC its twisted420's line)?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 2:01:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TotalUnRecall] [#42]
<First post seems suspicious. Seems like advertising>
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 4:48:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TotalUnRecall] [#43]
Originally Posted By thebigkahuna2009:

View Quote
Thanks for that Cuttwood link.  I will listen to it later.  I have some ideas bouncing around and am always looking for stuff like this from people who have done it.  I'm one of those people who thought they would never quit cigarettes and chew, and as of tomorrow it will be two months.  Needless to say I saw what a great tool vaping is and try to help others when I can.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 12:30:43 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm getting closer to Doughnut pounder
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 4:47:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Has anyone tried Blue Dot Vapors?

I've been seeing a lot of posts about them on Reddit, but you can never be sure if they're just shills on that site. I trust arfcom more than those guys.

They have 100mL bottles for like $17...
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 9:26:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 9:42:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TotalUnRecall] [#47]
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 9:56:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 10:13:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By WILSON:
No.

But I am pretty bored with MBV. If you use them, could you update here?

(a tacked feedback thread for online retailers might help a few of us)

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WILSON:
Originally Posted By TheJacket:
Has anyone tried Blue Dot Vapors?
No.

But I am pretty bored with MBV. If you use them, could you update here?

(a tacked feedback thread for online retailers might help a few of us)

Yeah I've been bored of mbv for a while, but I'm addicted to the prices.

That other site seems tempting. I'll give it a shot and report back.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 10:32:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top