Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2014 12:54:02 AM EDT
No matter who wins what prize, I congratulate all who are in the final. I extend my great admiration and thanks to the Gunstruction folks for having created Gustruction to begin with and for all the work they do with it as well as for organizing what has to be the most awesome gun competition on the planet. I also thank Phase 5 Weapons Systems for having come on board and offering to build the winning rifle and Vortex Optics for having donated their amazing optics set for the competition. I thank Adams Arms for their very generous donation of a 2nd prize. That was very unexpected to hear of as were the 3rd and 4th prizes. So, additionally, I thank all the following companies for their generosity: Troy Industries for donating 2 sets of their superb flip up sights, Gesissele Automatics for their handguard, trigger and tool donations, ALG Defense for their handguard and trigger donation, Hexmag for their generous donation of magazines for all winners and also Modern Musket for their really neat extras. All of you companies are simply wonderful and I would be proud to have any of your products on or in anything I own or will build. So, my heartfelt thanks to all of you. Between all of you, you have made what was already an awesome competition even more awesome. So much so that's it's almost hard to believe it exists at all.

Regards to All,
Will
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top