Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2014 1:33:26 AM EDT
I know you all at Gunstruction have done an amazing amount of work, The companies who pay you to have their products in the program should be very proud for sure. I know already I will spend the extra bucks for either the Fortis or Midwest Industries free float rail for the 7.62x39 I will build. It will certainly take me 18 months to afford the parts piece by piece.

Somehow, I know you folks will end up with a good decision. I really think though that you shouldn't use a "vote by web" system for choosing your top 100. A panel of Judges is best because that doesn't open up a situation of fraud.

Most certainly am enjoying designing dream guns and here, where I live in the mountains, guns are necessary tools.

Our guns also protect our Freedom and I swore to do that when I was 17 years old and joined our Navy. I only served 6 years, but my oath has not changed.

I have had to kill for our Freedom. It was a job that needed to be done. If I have to kill again for our Freedom and even die myself trying to protect our Freedom, I will do so. Nothing is more important for humanity than Freedom.

I am 54 years old now, and very fit and strong.  I took an oath when I was 17,  I can recite that oath word for word. I will not break that oath.

Unlike many others, I do care about our country. When I am needed, I will be there.

Thank you for this competition folks. Win or lose I am certainly enjoying it. I have been using Gunstuction to plan my 7.62x39 AR pistol build and visualize it. I sure wish you could get the Sig pistol brace added.

I most certainly feel for those in restrictive states. Some states like Maryland an AR pistol is simply illegal,. Michigan has a law that states a pistol can not be longer than 26" in overall length otherwise the state classifies it as a SBR and, regardless of Federal laws or the Brady Act - any SBR is illegal in Michigan.   Many entrants in this competition have no clue as to their state laws and Phase 5 can't build something and send it to a sate where that something is illegal. They would lose their FFL license at worst and the winner would never be able to get his or her gun.

If needed, I can provide the laws for guns in any state. Just ask. Whoever wins the competition, I want that person to get their gun.

You folks are awesome! Every competition you create is AWESOME. The liberal idiots must hate you, but I don't :)

Link Posted: 7/10/2014 11:55:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top