Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2016 11:06:07 PM EDT
I am looking for a decent keggable mixed drink to have on tap. I did the Skeeter Pee lemonade, and while many think its interesting, it tastes to much like white wine for many. I was thinking about making up a keg of a mixed drink to have on hand for non beer drinkers. Not too sweet. I was thinking margaritas or LI Iced tea. Any thoughts or comments?

I know soda requires much higher pressures to carbonate. Would that be true of a mixed drink? Running at 10 PSI will it be flat or as carbonated as my beer?
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 3:33:29 AM EDT
[#1]
It may take a while, but will eventually build up some carbonation.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 6:01:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 6:08:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Margarita is probably your best bet.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 6:15:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Kegged mixed drink seems like a one way ticket to blackout city. Not for me, but, you know, for other people...
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 7:22:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Amaretto sour would be a good one.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 5:30:05 AM EDT
[#6]
We keg homemade 'Sunshine Sangria'

4 white or red magnums of wine
1 cup of rum
1 cup of brandy
1 cup of preferred orange liquor
orange AND pineapple juice to taste (this part is more art than science)
Add sliced apple, orange, lemon, and lime and put in fridge covered for 48 hrs

Before we had a keezer (which didn't survive or move in July) we would add sprite or ginger ale for bubbles, but it carbs nicely with the CO2. Although you may wanna cut it with some soda anyway cause it does pack some punch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top