Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2016 12:33:56 PM EDT
I have enough optics already, so I am going to apply the eotech refund to this....

Ss Conical Fermenter:) 14g
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:45:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I know of a few that have conicals and they can be pretty awesome for brewing, being able to do a yeast dump then secondary fermentation, and gravity flow racking. The problem is the footprint you need for a conical, being able to lage in a conical can be difficult due to the size as well.

I have a 15.5 gal Saebco albeit an older version without the sanitary connectors, mine has QDs and a racking cane to rack the trub and yeast off. I can hook up CO2 and pressure rack or carbonate.

I have a reach in too so this help with lagering.

With that said conical are pretty good and I think you will pretty happy. I can't see the site due to work blocking it, so I do not know any of the particulars. Does it come w/ a stand? I know some do not and you have to make one, and that blows. I know some brew-in-place clubs use the conicals and have them mounted to the walls. SS is the best matierial but there are some plastic conicals that people have been happy w/.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 1:58:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top