Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2014 2:48:46 PM EDT
This maybe a stupid question. But while transferring from primary into secondary I found a small flying bug in the bottom of the bucket. Probably from when I cooled the wort using a wort chiller and a garden hose attachment, it was getting to be evening time. And I live in the woods. Maybe I need to find a better way to cool the wort. Either way, it was in there before fermentation, of that I'm sure. I tasted a small bit of it, didn't taste too bad. Question is should I throw this batch out or go ahead and bottle and see how it tastes? I used a auto siphon so I'm pretty sure there wasn't anything else in it. Thoughts?
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 5:05:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Your good, he won't drink much.
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 9:05:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Worst case scenario it will taste bad. Won't hurt you. Go for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top