Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2016 3:18:06 PM EDT
I do a lot of work and writing on FPGA topics is anyone else here a user of these devices ?
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 9:07:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I do a lot of work and writing on FPGA topics is anyone else here a user of these devices ?
View Quote

You might get more interest in urban commandos.  Most of us don't hang out here.

FPGAs are an interest of mine, but I've yet to do anything with it as I have no time between a full time job and trying to finish up an MS.  Probably by the end of the year I'll be doing some hardware work.
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 4:08:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is not the place for this type of thing.

I started using FPGAs when you had to manually route them.
If you want the highest performance you still have to discard the 'automatic' crap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top