Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2015 5:55:31 PM EDT
Local dealer has "once-used in competition" models available, only the large size and only with the metal stand.   Brand new, same size but without stand, is $849.

I see a thread from April showing higher prices in SC, and poking around online so far is returning outdated results.

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 5:59:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Does it include the plate setter or shelves?  I would have no qualms about buying used at the right price....
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#2]
As long as it's still covered by the lifetime warranty, then that's not bad.  Talk them into throwing in a cast iron plate setter or a set of the side tables.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 8:47:17 PM EDT
[#3]

That's probably about a $100 off. I believe you are talking about my thread.
I bought the large round primo it's just a tick bigger than the BGE large.
They sell it as a all in one with the stand a few tools and side tables for similar money as the BGE your looking at plus it's made in the USA vs Mexico if you care about that.  

I've cooked on mine for the last few nights and for what it's worth my buddy who owns a BGE lg likes mine better than his even though there isn't much differance at all between them.    I had mine at 700deg tonight searing some NY strips they were damn good.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought mine new for $700 but it was the end of the summer when they were trying to clear inventory for the winter.

That price isn't bad for this time of year and as long as it comes with a lifetime warranty then I don't see why you shouldn't buy it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 11:33:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 7:59:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Congratulations your going to love it .   I just picked up a remote temp setup and some extended racks the grill is just the start
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:51:16 PM EDT
[#7]
If you guys ever need a temp controller, give me a shout.......

You don't necessarily need one, but they're insurance and they let you sleep at night.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top