Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2014 3:30:31 PM EDT
....5 pounds of Golden Raisins?

We get a weekly mixed food delivery and this week there was 6 pounds of GR. Yeah I've eaten a few.
We can do a Broccoli Salad but what are some of y'alls suggestions?
7mm
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 4:05:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Pruno!
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pruno!
View Quote

Being a jail or I know that stuff as Buck...and help no I won't waste those GR's on buck or pruno.  ;)

7mm
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 5:38:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Add the golden raisins and toasted pine nuts to couscous.
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 5:49:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Bread pudding, oatmeal cookies, raisin creme pie.
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 5:54:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Raisin, onion and apple chutney
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 12:43:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey 7mm, would you mind sharing the info on the mixed food delivery you are getting?
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 12:55:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey 7mm, would you mind sharing the info on the mixed food delivery you are getting?
Thanks
View Quote

Standby...let me get the details.  
As I know, a neighbor and others have an arrangement that they pickup from a food warehouse in bulk form and some close to expiration date. I never know what we'll get. The best has been a BOX  (144) of frozen chunky chocolate chip cookies.. The worst varies, strawberry milk, fresh veggies on the verge of rotten, Lite Jalapeno Ranch-out of date.
When I get more I'll post details.
7mm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top