Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2016 7:15:37 PM EDT
Link

FBI: Milwaukee man planned mass shooting at Masonic temple

"We are Muslims, defending Muslim religion, we are on our own, my dear, we have organized our own group," Hamzeh said, according to the criminal complaint, later adding "And we will eliminate everyone" as he described in detail how he and others would attack the temple.

Hamzeh was planning to attack the Humphrey Scottish Rite Masonic, on N. Van Buren St., according to sources familiar with the case. Hamzeh had scouted out the temple by taking a tour and spoke in detail about how the attack would occur, the complaint said. A woman in the lobby of the temple Tuesday afternoon told a reporter Tuesday that the staff had no comment...

Link 2
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 7:13:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Wasn't there another thread in here that mentioned it? I thought I had it in my subscriptions but it's not there anymore. What happened to it?
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 9:52:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wasn't there another thread in here that mentioned it? I thought I had it in my subscriptions but it's not there anymore. What happened to it?
View Quote

This one? (in general)
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 1:57:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess it's more symbolic than the Elks or Lion's Club.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:29:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Didn't the Masons ban CCW in their group?
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 3:31:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

No only certain Grand Lodges
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 3:34:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Why would a person want to kill a bunch of Masons?
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 3:44:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Why would a person want to kill a bunch of Masons?
View Quote

Because to the Muslim mindset Freemasonry = Zionism, they get that from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion

http://www.skirret.com/archive/misc/misc-r/redseaincident.html

Give that a read
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 4:14:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not in mine. And, of course, concealed means concealed.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 4:20:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Time to arm the JD with a rifle instead of a sword and have him post up.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:51:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Looks like lodges need to consider some form of OpSec if outsiders wqnt to gain access and do harm with skewed perspectives of intermingling Zionism with Freemasonry.  I live in Milwaukee, I know right where this lodge is.

I am not a mason, but have been thinking long and hard about it for the past 5 years.  I don't know what is preventing me from going forward.  

Would Masons really be concerned if fellow masons were armed?  Seems a little ironic if so.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#11]
The Grand Lodge of South Carolina issued an edict allowing Lodges to form a committee of 4 CWP holders to carry in the Lodge.  As far as I understand so far, others are still banned from carrying.

As usual, concealed is concealed.  And I'd rather go to a Masonic Trial than a Masonic Funeral.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 8:58:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The Grand Lodge of South Carolina issued an edict allowing Lodges to form a committee of 4 CWP holders to carry in the Lodge.  As far as I understand so far, others are still banned from carrying.

As usual, concealed is concealed.  And I'd rather go to a Masonic Trial than a Masonic Funeral.
View Quote

Exactly. Certain things I just dont compromise on.....this is certainly one of them. Train hard brother.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:40:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Muslims acting terroristy? I am shocked, shocked I say

Anything they even think is close to Jewish
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:48:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

How would that dictate equality among brothers saying only four people can carry into lodge if more than that have ccw's? Ohio allows carry in lodges so we don't have the same issue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top