Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2015 2:22:25 PM EDT
So I'm currently in a local lodge and have been for a few years now. Though this lodge has some good people and I find some parts to be enjoyable, I don't feel I'm getting what I want out of it. I'm by far the youngest member of my lodge and it seems it seems there are a few clicks and other groups I don't fit into. More often than not I get on much better with members of visiting lodges. It seems we a meeting then a festive board and depart until the next meeting.
If you were in my shoes what would you do?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:04:04 PM EDT
[#1]

I travel within my district quite a bit. I have met many great men in all of the different lodges.

I do have a favorite lodge of the 8, besides my own. Someday, I will probably have a dual membership there.

If I were in your shoes, I'd do some travelling within your district and see if theres a lodge that offers you more light.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:54:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 4:12:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I will have to do that, well once I get back to the states. I've only have a few months left over here and from what I was told there are no approved lodges where I'm headed. Though I need to verify that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 11:56:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I will have to do that, well once I get back to the states. I've only have a few months left over here and from what I was told there are no approved lodges where I'm headed. Though I need to verify that.
View Quote
Call or write the secretary of your lodge. He will have a book of approved lodges that are recognized by your grand lodge. Get yourself a Masonic passport while your at it. It's a neat way to remember all the lodges you've visited.

Link Posted: 2/25/2015 1:26:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Br.  Concur with everything said about visiting other Lodges. Where are you headed next BTW?

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top