Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2014 7:47:16 PM EDT
I was rumbling around the internet and found this on the Illinois Grand Commandery website.  It was taken at last years at the Illinois/Indiana/Wisconsin Chivalric Day in Chicago.

On the left is one of my best friends who became the Grand Commander of Wisconsin a couple of months later.  I'm in the middle.  And my youngest son is on the right.  It was a fun day.

Link Posted: 7/3/2014 8:22:24 PM EDT
[#1]
That's pretty cool op and congrats
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 9:56:05 PM EDT
[#2]
It was great.  We got to watch.  I don't remember the last time I didn't have a part.

It was great going with my son.  I knighted him two years earlier.

Indiana has a Commandery that does the OoT in armor.  It was pretty cool.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 12:49:12 AM EDT
[#3]
That's pretty cool. Once my year as Master is over, I plan on going back to work in the Commandery, I was Warder and really enjoyed the work.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 2:10:07 PM EDT
[#4]
oops
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top