Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2014 9:41:03 AM EDT
...If their is anything I can do to help please let me know.  My cable-tow is kinda short right now but I just read the entire thread with tears in my eyes.  Your family has a long road ahead good luck.
Link Posted: 5/27/2014 11:40:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Same here brother.  I guess it's more like cousin as I'm not scheduled to be raised to MM until July.  Either way I have been reading your posts.  Had I been in Boston I would have met you "on the square".  Hopefully someone did.  I think situations like that are part of the reason we all ask for admittance.  I believe we only deserve to receive that which we are willing to give.  I intend to be a Floridian by years end.  If there anything I can do let me know.  I have also dealt with being the one to help someone say enough.

ETA:  I forgot to add the most important thing, you and your family are in my prayers.
Link Posted: 5/27/2014 11:43:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Can we get a little context?
Link Posted: 5/27/2014 12:00:22 PM EDT
[#3]
It's not my story to tell.  Broward Mason has an active thread running in team.  It is a story that the telling of will be a blessing to someone.  Hopefully the trolls will stay away.
Link Posted: 5/27/2014 6:16:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Well thanks for starting this thread, I hardly ever go in team.

Link Posted: 5/29/2014 11:26:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I posted in the thread over in team that I will request prayer at my church and at my next stated meeting of my lodge.  I'd like to encourage other brethren to do so also.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 12:44:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow. Had no idea this thread was up.  Thanks Brothers.  I appreciate the support.

At the time I thought i needed someone locally in Boston to help me "retrieve" my brother, which is why I posted here before; but in the end, things worked out for the best.  The plans were laid out on the trestle board perfectly.

I've been out of town on .gov business all week which is why there hasn't been an update to the thread in a while, but there is still lots to tell.

Just as an update, my brother has been in treatment for about three weeks now. I haven't heard from him since I checked him in, but I heard that he's doing really well.

Stay posted, there is some really crazy and interesting stuff that I still need to write.  Brothers feel free to IM me anytime if you have any questions.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 8:01:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow. Had no idea this thread was up.  Thanks Brothers.  I appreciate the support.

At the time I thought i needed someone locally in Boston to help me "retrieve" my brother, which is why I posted here before; but in the end, things worked out for the best.  The plans were laid out on the trestle board perfectly.

I've been out of town on .gov business all week which is why there hasn't been an update to the thread in a while, but there is still lots to tell.

Just as an update, my brother has been in treatment for about three weeks now. I haven't heard from him since I checked him in, but I heard that he's doing really well.

Stay posted, there is some really crazy and interesting stuff that I still need to write.  Brothers feel free to IM me anytime if you have any questions.
View Quote

I've been watching the thread.  Anything you need brother.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top