Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2014 2:43:39 AM EDT
Well, it has been about a year since I visited the lodge and got my bearings. Over the year I was weighing whether I wanted to or not. I decided to move forward. I met with the secretary and another member of the lodge. They took me to lunch, paid for it, and both signed off on my petition. It wont be put till next lodge but ill be able to get the money to pay for the initiation due. Non the less, if things work out an its gets into June Lodge, ill be visited by the investigation committee and then voted on in July. I am nervous but I look forward to this journey I hope to embark on in my life.
Link Posted: 5/17/2014 10:26:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations and don't be nervous.
Link Posted: 5/17/2014 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#2]
If you are anything like me, it is a journey certainly worth taking!

Congratulations & enjoy
Link Posted: 5/19/2014 7:52:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 12:14:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats! I think CO is a goat-free jurisdiction so pay heed, follow and fear no danger!
Link Posted: 5/25/2014 12:10:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Congratulations. All the lodges in our district go dark in July and August, So if you were here, you wouldn't hear back until September.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 4:55:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Good luck man. I am waiting to hear back from someone in a Denver lodge myself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top